GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry I'm late, but I'm here now!

Simply overwhelming news.

I'm soaking up the information as quickly as my head and heart can both absorb them.
Both are so full right now that I can't quite find the words to give voice to either my thoughts or my feelings yet.
The words haven't come...but they will.

Fortunately, everyone here is managing somehow to beautifully articulate the significance of this day, this verdict, this sentencing and in fact this entire case. Every post I read strikes a resonant chord.
Thanks to everyone posting here for finding the words, and sharing them with this group.

As I'm sitting here reading all of today's posts, trying to get take it all in, I'm struck by the profound display of commitment, caring, camaraderie and compassion shown by all of my fellow posters here on this thread.

It's really been an amazing group of posters here on Kelsey's thread.
Always has been a remarkable group...always will be.

"Who's Here for Kelsey?"

We Are.

We Are.
Thank goodness, it wouldn't have felt like a complete victory without you. You have championed this case like a BOSS and provided so many well needed moments of levity, laughs and word-isms.

Our 'Dan The Man' went and GOT that monster, and we can all breathe a sigh of relief!

He can give her three years and I hope he does. I hope something, more, too. Fines, restitution, community service, scrubbing toilets at the Greyhound station, ANYTHING! Pile it on, Judge Sells.
I have a feeling the judge is going to give a withering statement when he sentenced her
JMO and my guess is we are going to see the ugly cry from KK

Just caught the presser on youtube. Try to find it guys it's great to hear the team talk.

Also @danielaleontv has a very sad video of SF leaving the courthouse. Alone. Sucks to be part of the Frazee clan.

I didn't post cuz she's not under investigation but it's easily found

Well I am so glad. It all came
Full circle. I’m glad
I could be there in person for Kelsey. Sitting at the dog park here in CC with my doggo. I am so relieved. Goodnight Kelsey. I feel you here with me.
That is beautiful. So glad you were able to be there. Thanks for sharing that photo- it looks peaceful. Maybe Kelsey is now at peace finally, now that the sociopath is behind bars for life. Watch over your daughter and family, Kelsey.

I think the defense did a great job...with what they had to work with. And I think they had more of a plan at the beginning...but the got derailed by their idiot client.
If all your client leaves for you to work with is" yeah he's an idiot" well what are a gonna do with that?

I'm glad they worked for him as well as they could...SO THIS CONVICTION STICKS LIKE GLUE.

Gitana has often told us the defense usually has guilty clients so hope is not exactly on their side.
(She says it better!)

I feel for those attorneys as they drew the bad card and had to defend someone you know they also believe is a monster.

Unlike the rest of us they'll never get to publicly say how they really feel.

Just caught the presser on youtube. Try to find it guys it's great to hear the team talk.

Also @danielaleontv has a very sad video of SF leaving the courthouse. Alone. Sucks to be part of the Frazee clan.

I didn't post cuz she's not under investigation but it's easily found
I’m usually a very compassionate person, but I’m not finding any for Ma F.

She’s alone because of her own actions.
I wonder if the rest of her family will completely desert her too?? MOO

And thanks for the find!!

Don’t tell my son but I rescheduled my Dr. appointment for this. I woulda totally went FOMO! I’m still breathing. What’s another couple of days? The sun’s still gonna come up and shine tomorrow. Just a little bit brighter now.
Your secret is safe here. I think most (all perhaps?) of us have rearranged our daily activities to stay close to the case and support KB. And yes, the sun will shine a little brighter tomorrow...with KB shining down on her baby daughter who is safe and sound for sure now.

Last edited:
So sorry I'm late, but I'm here now!

Simply overwhelming news.

I'm soaking up the information as quickly as my head and heart can both absorb them.
Both are so full right now that I can't quite find the words to give voice to either my thoughts or my feelings yet.
The words haven't come...but they will.

Fortunately, everyone here is managing somehow to beautifully articulate the significance of this day, this verdict, this sentencing and in fact this entire case. Every post I read strikes a resonant chord.
Thanks to everyone posting here for finding the words, and sharing them with this group.

As I'm sitting here reading all of today's posts, trying to get take it all in, I'm struck by the profound display of commitment, caring, camaraderie and compassion shown by all of my fellow posters here on this thread.

It's really been an amazing group of posters here on Kelsey's thread.
Always has been a remarkable group...always will be.

"Who's Here for Kelsey?"

We Are.

We Are.

You're pretty amazing yourself. Thanks for everything!

Still here for Kelsey!

I wholeheartedly agree with CB! Krystal is also a narc, in my eyes. She's angry she got caught. She didn't give one whiff about the Berreth family, their worry, concern or anguish when they knew Kelsey was missing and something was wrong. She's no hero, she's a flipping ZERO in my eyes.

Karma bit her in the butt already, as someone said above about karma coming to her- imagine hearing how Patrick was dating a new woman, as Krystal was cleaning up his mess? Her devotion not only cost her her reputation for life, but she is now the recipient of humiliation of him doing the same to her as he did to Kelsey. If he didn't manage to frame Krystal for her murder, I think she was going to be next in line. There's her karma right there- something she will live with the rest of her life. Karma is served, in my opinion.

Prior to getting caught, all this was nothing but drama, to her, as evidenced by her reporting everything to MS (who I also hope is wracked with guilt).

RBBM

Wonder when she begins to serve this?

ETA: Now I see @scdiv 's post right above mine. I'd LOVE to see her sentenced in early December. Prison is a good place for her over the Holidays.

JMVHO.
Just think- this little monster enjoyed HER Thanksgiving dinner with her family, while Kelsey was being beaten with a baseball bat. This monster came down willingly and cleaned up after her rodeo cowboy lover, thinking he was all hers, once this little mess was tidied up.

She got to enjoy Christmas, New Years, Easter, and MOTHER'S DAY- a day Cheryl suffered on, a day Baby K did not get to spend with her Mommy.

Baby K will make little gifts in school during holidays for meant for her Mommy, but instead, they will be given to her Grandma instead. She will also have to give her Father's Day gift, because the biological made sure she had no parents around to see her little gifts she will proudly make in school, like all of her little friends.

Let this all sink in, for any Krystal defenders (I don't see any on here, not directed at anyone here). I have a five letter word for her that I would love to say to her face. Begins with a B.

What a great day! Wow. The verdict was swift and sure, the Judge must feel pretty good tonight, to get to send that man away forever.

Thank you, WSers, for all your coverage and analysis of this case, especially PommyMommy, Gitana, MassGuy, GordionKnot, Imstilla.Grandma, Seattle1, TippyLynn, Gardenista, YellowRose, KayElJay and mods in general (and many others). Your labor of love and justice is rewarded (and I have a little more faith in humanity tonight, in that justice is done here).

And May even said the FBI learned new things from investigating this case! Something about even if your phone drops a call, it can figure out your car speed and how far away you are from a cell phone tower. (Don't quote me on that.) But basically, they now have even more tools and knowledge they gleaned from working this case.

He's been outstanding. I cringe to watch the national media cover this case because it's so much fluff or misleading. Sam knows this case inside and out. He's a gem. I hope he gets some sleep!

Maybe the FBI can use some of those tools over in Ct, for Jennifer Dulos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members