GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was the $$$$$$ cow, and his wonderful partnership in crime,PF'S Arrogance is so inflated he thinks that's all he needs.
MOO
I would never want to guess what goes through that guy (PF’s) demented mind.... nor, at this point, after hearing the details of the trial, would I underestimate the extent of what he could be capable of! My only hope is the Berreth family, with the class & dignity they have shown throughout the past year find a peaceful way forward!

But he has nothing to give, you got to give something to someone for them to be a hitman

Outrageous as it sounds, I fear that Patrick will hook up with some online psycho from prison and she might very well follow through on one of his hits.

He seems to have the ability to make women desire to please him, something I am never going to understand!

Look what he got KK to do with very little personal contact.

And it's amazing how little cash it takes.....sometimes just one hit for an abuser strung out on drugs.
This is exactly what I am afraid of. People have harmed or killed others for a hundred dollars just to get money for their drugs. It doesn't have to be a member of a gang or a friend or family member that does this. Just some violent criminal willing to do it for a little cash.

This is so awesome--hosted by the Woodland Park PD ❤️❤️❤️

A Celebration of Life Ceremony will be held Saturday November 23, 2019 from 2pm-3pm at the Seventh Day Adventist Church in Woodland Park for Kelsey Berreth. Light refreshments will be provided after the ceremony.

Celebration of Life Ceremony For Kelsey Berreth
You know what...I obviously can't go to this...but I can do it at home myself at that same time. We all can...so we can celebrate beautiful KB at the same time as they are in CO.
I'm gonna light a nice candle (so I can try to enjoy that again), say a prayer for KB and her family especially lil K, and have a caramel macchiato for KB. I've never had one so I'll do it then as a toast to her.
That's all I can do from here, but I will.

And... anytime I notice something is not right...I will SAY SOMETHING to be helpful instead of all of the people who stood by and did nothing for her. Shame on them all.
God Bless Kelsey!

Keep reading and you'll see I mention he's a herder of a$$es and it's rub off on him :p
I agree he should rather keep his mouth shut but he IS a moron and perhaps the press should cease and desist from interviewing him? I mean THEY are supposed to be a little more educated, right??
The media shouldn't give this guy the time of day. He's irrelevant. He's insulted Kelsey in every way in the past. At this point, he's just seeking his 15 minutes of fame, to which no one wants to hear about. Go stick up for your friend at the local coffee shop, jerk!

K, guys, I gotta pack to move. So I just wanted to thank everyone and WS for providing a place to bounce around ideas and gather information.

I walk away from this case realizing that charming people can be hiding deep dark waters. And the manipulators among us range from plain ol' ranchhands to medical professionals to politicians.

I started with the Arias case. WS was a refuge for those scarred by that trial.
Then Watts happened barely 20 miles away from me.
Then Kelsey went missing down near the Springs.

Colorado Murderers: Could you please behave yourselves until I'm packed, moved, and put away?

Mommas, don't let your babies grow up to be manipulated. Educate them about sociopaths (Confessions of a Sociopath is a great resource).

Again, thanks so much and heart you all.

hopefully this works with the quoting and responding... PF knew these people- why would he need outside help? or google? just wondering....
It all depends on how specific the information was. If this was all general stuff, then you’re right, he wouldn’t have needed help.

If it was specific though, then the door is open to some outside assistance. I just don’t think we know enough to draw a conclusion, one way or the other.

K, guys, I gotta pack to move. So I just wanted to thank everyone and WS for providing a place to bounce around ideas and gather information.

I walk away from this case realizing that charming people can be hiding deep dark waters. And the manipulators among us range from plain ol' ranchhands to medical professionals to politicians.

I started with the Arias case. WS was a refuge for those scarred by that trial.
Then Watts happened barely 20 miles away from me.
Then Kelsey went missing down near the Springs.

Colorado Murderers: Could you please behave yourselves until I'm packed, moved, and put away?

Mommas, don't let your babies grow up to be manipulated. Educate them about sociopaths (Confessions of a Sociopath is a great resource).

Again, thanks so much and heart you all.
Best of luck with your move, and we'll see you when you get settled again.

hopefully this works with the quoting and responding... PF knew these people- why would he need outside help? or google? just wondering....
He would have to have an amazing memory to have all of their names and current addresses. I don't think he spent any time with KK's family in Idaho, from anything that I've read, KK always came to him in Colorado.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member