GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe they know if someone else might have been involved but I don’t think they have enough evidence to take anyone to trial. At least not right now.

Also, there were some comments that KB told her coworkers she was married. I don’t remember that she did that, is it accurate?

MOO
Frazee trial: Berreth's coworkers say she was quiet, sweet
[...]

RH was the next witness prosecutors called up to the stand. He’s a flight instructor at L3 Harris, which acquired Doss Aviation. He said he’s worked as a flight instructor since February 2017 and got his pilot license in 2010.

[...]

RH said they were fairly close, but not romantically. He said he thought Frazee was Berreth’s husband and that she had talked about him at work. He knew Frazee was Kaylee’s father, he said.

[...]

Once, she came into work and seemed stressed and when Hill asked why, Berreth replied that Frazee had been “acting like a dick” that day.

[...]

During the cross-examination, defense attorney Porter asked for more details on their relationship. Hill confirmed their friendship grew as they worked together.

He said he assumed Berreth and Frazee were married because Berreth told people they were. He confirmed he found out later that that wasn’t true.

[...]

Frazee trial: Berreth's coworkers say she was quiet, sweet
[...]

RH was the next witness prosecutors called up to the stand. He’s a flight instructor at L3 Harris, which acquired Doss Aviation. He said he’s worked as a flight instructor since February 2017 and got his pilot license in 2010.

[...]

RH said they were fairly close, but not romantically. He said he thought Frazee was Berreth’s husband and that she had talked about him at work. He knew Frazee was Kaylee’s father, he said.

[...]

Once, she came into work and seemed stressed and when Hill asked why, Berreth replied that Frazee had been “acting like a dick” that day.

[...]

During the cross-examination, defense attorney Porter asked for more details on their relationship. Hill confirmed their friendship grew as they worked together.

He said he assumed Berreth and Frazee were married because Berreth told people they were. He confirmed he found out later that that wasn’t true.

[...]

thank you!

This made me laugh, partly because they screwed up KK’s name, but also because they believe this to be some shocking revelation. They also said SF plead the Fifth during trial, but as we know, that was her intention during the preliminary hearing.

EXCLUSIVE: Patrick Frazee's ex-mistress tells investigators the murderer's mother watched as he incinerated Kelsey Berreth's body and blood-spattered evidence on their land in shocking footage

Video obtained by DailyMail.com shows his ex-girlfriend Krystak Lee Kenney walking investigators through the Frazee ranch in Florissant, Colorado

Mrs. Frazee pleaded the Fifth rather than testify against her son at trial

Patrick Frazee's ex told how his mother watched as he burned Kelsey Berreth's body | Daily Mail Online

This made me laugh, partly because they screwed up KK’s name, but also because they believe this to be some shocking revelation. They also said SF plead the Fifth during trial, but as we know, that was her intention during the preliminary hearing.

EXCLUSIVE: Patrick Frazee's ex-mistress tells investigators the murderer's mother watched as he incinerated Kelsey Berreth's body and blood-spattered evidence on their land in shocking footage

Video obtained by DailyMail.com shows his ex-girlfriend Krystak Lee Kenney walking investigators through the Frazee ranch in Florissant, Colorado

Patrick Frazee's ex told how his mother watched as he burned Kelsey Berreth's body | Daily Mail Online
@MassGuy, do you see any potential here for further charges here along the lines of co-conspirator etc.? Could relate to the fire at the Franch or even the 17 jailhouse notes where her phone and contact info was referenced? IDK.

I do wonder if the Prosecution has been building a parallel case against SF as the circumstantial evidence seemed to build against her as the PF trial evolved?

Not sure invoking the 5th against such circumstantial charges in a criminal proceeding would be enough to keep her out of jail.

Yes, one of her coworkers testified that she told him/her she was married.

I don't remember anyone stating her saying that. I do remember a gentleman said HE had THOUGHT they were married.

Edit.....OOPS! Pommy proved me wrong! He said he assumed Berreth and Frazee were married because Berreth told people they were. He confirmed he found out later that that wasn’t true.

Typical Daily Mail.

In the frame where PF,Kelsey,and Baby K are entering the Condo it looks like he's texting someone. While Kelsey is opening the door.
MOO

@MassGuy, do you see any potential here for further charges here along the lines of co-conspirator etc.? Could relate to the fire at the Franch or even the 17 jailhouse notes where her phone and contact info was referenced? IDK.

I do wonder if the Prosecution has been building a parallel case against SF as the circumstantial evidence seemed to build against her as the PF trial evolved?

Not sure invoking the 5th against such circumstantial charges in a criminal proceeding would be enough to keep her out of jail.
The only way I think SF could face charges, is if they were able to connect her to that hit list plot.

If they were going to charge her in relation to Kelsey’s murder itself, I think that would have happened by now.

She intended to plead the Fifth for a reason, and I’m convinced that reason was some sort of illegal activity on her part. I think that involves her being an accessory after the fact.

It doesn’t look like that is ever going to happen.

A HANGRY looking photo of MaF in that article! lol moo … I STILL want to know where the two of them (and BabyK!) were taking off too so early in morning just before he was arrested. Did they get tipped off LE was on their way? I think so.

The only way I think SF could face charges, is if they were able to connect her to that hit list plot.

If they were going to charge her in relation to Kelsey’s murder itself, I think that would have happened by now.

She intended to plead the Fifth for a reason, and I’m convinced that reason was some sort of illegal activity on her part. I think that involves her being an accessory after the fact.

It doesn’t look like that is ever going to happen.

BBM:

Agree completely with this assessment, but I'm quite confident that when DA May said they were going to fully investigate that plot, he meant they were going to aggressively look at whether there were co-conspirators working w/ PF.

I think DA May suspects SF has been a bad actor throughout, but he lacked the necessary evidence to charge her, until this hit list came to light. I think there's going to be enough there to charge her. That money to bond Doe boy out came from somewhere, and we know PF couldn't do it from behind bars.

I see an arrest and conspiracy charges coming.

JMO.

From your favorite publication. :p;)

So much to digest in that long article.

KK is a liar. She claims that she didn't know the details of the murder scene until she was en route to Colorado from Idaho, BUT SHE BROUGHT FULL BODY COVER WITH HER. Who pre-packs that???? IMO, she knew.

Also from that article, KK says PF told her she might have to come get the baby (if he was arrested). I'm convinced that's what he meant as well when JM overheard him tell someone to come get the horses if he was arrested.

I'm actually surprised PF didn't send Baby K back to Idaho with KK. Pretend KB took off with the baby. Wait a while, then bring the baby back.

If it weren't so tragic, PF's cellphone circus would be laughable. Maintaining the careful charade of KB "using her cellphone" even from certain planned locations WHILE INTERMITTENTLY USING HIS OWN PHONE! Who could be THAT stupid? Oh, that's right. PFStupid.

So apparently KK drew a line at talking ON KB's phone. No problem with PF killing a little girl's mommy, no problem driving all night, no problem cleaning blood off every surface of KB's home, but nope, noppity, nope, nope, she won't use KB's phone, per her testimony, on her drive back to Idaho. I'll tell you why. IMO. Not because we finally found where her moral compass sticks. Nope. I bet it's because she feared somehow her voice would be associated with that phone/call.

Her testimony reveals so much about her. She didn't get emotional until talking about PF, about the giddy feelings, about chemistry Like she's felt for no one. Sickening. PF is a narcissist, IMO, but she, she is a piece of work. Not a narcissist in the clinical sense maybe but so blasted self centered. How easily she dismissed her husband/ex-husband, her own children, even her unborn baby. She dismissed KB, even after having confirmed KB was a real person, not just some arch enemy PF tried to paint. Honestly every single action was all about her. As if she and PF were the only real players in this movie of hers.

How does a wife and mother lose touch with reality like that???? WHO would drive all night to clean up a murder scene for a murderer who says, "you better get up here, you have a mess to clean up"????? That's way past obsession. Did she really think she could take part in this and no one would investigate????

It's clear to me that she cleaned up the crime scene FOR PF. Not to conceal the crime per se, but to satisfy PF. KB's family and LE were of no concern to her, IMO. She didn't get the small spots because she didn't think PF would see them. MOO MOO MOO. Seriously. I think she was cleaning it to HIS LEVEL so, when he checked on it, which she may have figured he'd do, HE'D be satisfied.

She's like a rodeo queen caught up in a Harlequin style romance. All make believe.

She wasn't afraid-afraid of PF, IMO, she was AFRAID TO UPSET HIM because she DIDN'T WANT TO LOSE HIM. She wanted him. She wanted him to want her. She kept doing whatever he asked so she could prove to him how devoted she was, more than any other girl would be, I imagine she told herself. Pathetic. MOO.

She's a disgrace. MOO MOO MOO

Another thought on the cookie cutters.....

And PF's trip to the bank.

Bet all of us keep cash at home. A little stash, for emergencies. I won't tell you if I do or where it is, but lots of people have the equivalent of the coffee can. Coffee can, cookie jar. How about in a bag of cookie cutters, in a closed cabinet? No one would think to look there, unless they knew. PF would know. And he'd be just dumb enough to paw through and take the cash and worry about his fingerprints later, instead of taking the whole bag with him. Purely speculative on my part...

Yes, one of her coworkers testified that she told him/her she was married.
I think sometimes it's just easier to say husband instead of explaining a "it's complicated" relationship status. I have a really close friend who has been with her partner maybe five or six years. They have a 2.5 year old. My friend wears an engagement ring, but they really don't have any immediate plans to get married. Or maybe they never will. It doesn't seem to bother them. But they live together and (unlike PF) are very much together. I've been with her several times when we are around more acquaintance type friends and often she will just make a reference to "my husband." Because he's more than just a boyfriend, and they have a child together. I guess she could say fiance, but there is no upcoming wedding or marriage plans. I think it just avoids having to explain or invite more interest or questioning into her personal life.

Even when I mention something about them in passing to someone who doesn't know them, I always stumble over how to refer to him. Like, "Oh, Mary's.... boyfriend? fiance? husband? was at the game on Saturday." Sometimes I would just say, "Mary's baby daddy" kind of joking because she does, but then a friend said, "You always call him that! I thought they were together?" And even though I was just kidding, I realized that sounds like they aren't still a couple. These days I will just say something like, "Mary's man's name is Joe. Let's just call him Joe." I'm Facebook friends with her mother, and I notice she often gets around it in a caption by writing, "Our granddaughter's parents."

It all sounds silly, but we do a lot socially with them and their families, so they often come up in conversation and I legit never know a quick way to describe who he is! And I noticed that she often just says husband. It's not trying to mislead or deceive, just kind of mitigates having to explain a private dynamic to acquaintances, coworkers, people more on the peripheral of your life.

I think Kelsey thought they were going to eventually get married, PF was the father of her child, and it was just a "cleaner" way to describe her partner to coworkers without inviting more attention.

Last edited:
We've all been saying maybe MaF knew more than she's saying. Try this. Seems that she saw the fire, saw the high flames. We could extend the benefit of the doubt. Maybe she thought hard working PF thought Thanksgiving Day with his daughter was exactly the right time to tidy up debris, with a huge fire right in her driveway. Fine. But as soon as she knew KB was missing, um, a NORMAL person would put those two events together.

MOO

We've all been saying maybe MaF knew more than she's saying. Try this. Seems that she saw the fire, saw the high flames. We could extend the benefit of the doubt. Maybe she thought hard working PF thought Thanksgiving Day with his daughter was exactly the right time to tidy up debris, either a huge fire right in her driveway. Fine. But as soon as she knew KB was missing, um, a NORMAL person would put those two events together.

MOO
And I’d buy that, had she not intended to plead the Fifth. There’s plausible deniability there:

“I didn’t know what was going on.”

That wouldn’t be a crime on her part though, and wouldn’t necessitate her invoking her right to remain silent.

So I think she’s more involved than merely witnessing something.

PF, by all accounts, was stone faced for most of his trial. But he lifted his head when KK mentioned her daughter on the stand.

I hope KK's ex husband is CONFIRMED as the father of her children.

Might explain PF's hold over her, if not.

MOO MOO MOO

So much to digest in that long article.

KK is a liar. She claims that she didn't know the details of the murder scene until she was en route to Colorado from Idaho, BUT SHE BROUGHT FULL BODY COVER WITH HER. Who pre-packs that???? IMO, she knew.

Also from that article, KK says PF told her she might have to come get the baby (if he was arrested). I'm convinced that's what he meant as well when JM overheard him tell someone to come get the horses if he was arrested.

I'm actually surprised PF didn't send Baby K back to Idaho with KK. Pretend KB took off with the baby. Wait a while, then bring the baby back.

If it weren't so tragic, PF's cellphone circus would be laughable. Maintaining the careful charade of KB "using her cellphone" even from certain planned locations WHILE INTERMITTENTLY USING HIS OWN PHONE! Who could be THAT stupid? Oh, that's right. PFStupid.

So apparently KK drew a line at talking ON KB's phone. No problem with PF killing a little girl's mommy, no problem driving all night, no problem cleaning blood off every surface of KB's home, but nope, noppity, nope, nope, she won't use KB's phone, per her testimony, on her drive back to Idaho. I'll tell you why. IMO. Not because we finally found where her moral compass sticks. Nope. I bet it's because she feared somehow her voice would be associated with that phone/call.

Her testimony reveals so much about her. She didn't get emotional until talking about PF, about the giddy feelings, about chemistry Like she's felt for no one. Sickening. PF is a narcissist, IMO, but she, she is a piece of work. Not a narcissist in the clinical sense maybe but so blasted self centered. How easily she dismissed her husband/ex-husband, her own children, even her unborn baby. She dismissed KB, even after having confirmed KB was a real person, not just some arch enemy PF tried to paint. Honestly every single action was all about her. As if she and PF were the only real players in this movie of hers.

How does a wife and mother lose touch with reality like that???? WHO would drive all night to clean up a murder scene for a murderer who says, "you better get up here, you have a mess to clean up"????? That's way past obsession. Did she really think she could take part in this and no one would investigate????

It's clear to me that she cleaned up the crime scene FOR PF. Not to conceal the crime per se, but to satisfy PF. KB's family and LE were of no concern to her, IMO. She didn't get the small spots because she didn't think PF would see them. MOO MOO MOO. Seriously. I think she was cleaning it to HIS LEVEL so, when he checked on it, which she may have figured he'd do, HE'D be satisfied.

She's like a rodeo queen caught up in a Harlequin style romance. All make believe.

She wasn't afraid-afraid of PF, IMO, she was AFRAID TO UPSET HIM because she DIDN'T WANT TO LOSE HIM. She wanted him. She wanted him to want her. She kept doing whatever he asked so she could prove to him how devoted she was, more than any other girl would be, I imagine she told herself. Pathetic. MOO.

She's a disgrace. MOO MOO MOO
Totally agree with all this. What's shocking to me is that she managed to not leave one trace of herself at the crime scene. No DNA. Not even trace DNA. Not captured on any camera or video surveillance at the condo. That's pretty good. But -- they sure messed up with all the phones. Idiots. Even more pathetic since they had burner phones. If KB's phone didn't ping the route back to Idaho, and PF didn't have calls to KK from his phone to track her number and identity down, I think they really would have gotten away with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop