GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to beat a dead horse but I cannot for the life of me understand how ANYONE, CC. MS, lawyer friends. JM not to mention KK, who seems more despicable after viewing the videos, could withhold knowledge of a potential murder and not say anything! What planet are these people from? I'm just sickened beyond belief. It seems poor KB was doomed from the start. I'm so glad DA Dan May stated that they had to make a deal with the devil. Hear that KK?

I hate to beat a dead horse but I cannot for the life of me understand how ANYONE, CC. MS, lawyer friends. JM not to mention KK, who seems more despicable after viewing the videos, could withhold knowledge of a potential murder and not say anything! What planet are these people from? I'm just sickened beyond belief. It seems poor KB was doomed from the start. I'm so glad DA Dan May stated that they had to make a deal with the devil. Hear that KK?

As we learned Patrick had told several of those close to him his murderous thoughts, I kept coming back to the old idiom, "Birds of a feather flock together."

Someone as sociopathic as Patrick would, of course, gravitate toward people who were also somewhat "off" and anyone who would just accept that kind of talk was definitely "off".

[I'm convinced he chose Kelsey with his long game in mind and he was able to manipulate her at first due to the online nature of their budding relationship.

By the time he got her to Colorado with the expectation of financial gain, she had bought into the "happily ever after" of a sweet family on a small ranch.

He was never going to do that but spent lots of time planning how he would monetize her.]

All that aside, I believe DA May made a deal with several devils in that town and I hope no one forgets that Kelsey didn't have to die.

You ask what planet these people came from.....Planet Frazee......and their fellow citizens should treat them as aliens from now on!

I'm posting. Remember when Mom and son Clint Berreth came to the condo in early December when they conference all day with the Police, they mentioned that Kelsey would not leave her home without covering the cinnamon rolls. That would have been another clue to the police that her absence was not a planned event. Little did they (Police and/or Mom) question someone having to remove the aluminum foil off the rolls because it was blood splattered...as KK told the investigators during the home tour.

I thought the same, I don’t think we actually see the baby in any of the shots of PF where her carrier is present, I don’t think PF had the baby truly until after the three entered KB’s condo at 1:24. I think he had an empty carrier with him at Walmart as part of his alibi.

Going back to PF at the bank inside. One question he asked was "can they see the carrier?"
At the time I thought ok, but why, what's the big deal.
Well, as it stands that carrier was made to look like there was a baby in it.
I don't believe there was.
He's at the AMT and Wal-Mart BEFORE Kelsey gets back with the baby grocers and the poinseta.
Alibi building!
THATS why he wanted to see if it could be seen.

Are you considering that the baby is with CB in the grocery cart at Safeway. PF takes the baby to Walmart and is seen in a grocery cart later.

I ran across an article about a case in the UK where a boyfriend beat his girlfriend to death, with a metal pipe, while she in the shower. He has a cross dressing fetish for which she decided to leave him so he killed her. The idiot UK judge gave him 17 years with over 200 days knocked off for time served. While that kind of stupidity does, occasionally, occur in the US, I'm so grateful it's not the norm, as it is across the pond. WTF is that matter with those people? The girl's family is very upset and, I think, is trying to appeal this ridiculous sentence. What a slap in the face to the victim and her family. Thank God for Judge Sells.

Hmmm... You are right. But I still think PF put a bat in KB's condo before KB returned from the store. Is it possible that the timestamp on the Arlo camera photos represents what time the photo was viewed by the neighbor? We were told that If alerts were not viewed then they were not saved to the neighbor's phone. For most of these the neighbor is probably checking the camera within minutes of getting an alert. Maybe the simpler explanation is that the 1:24 photo was from earlier when KB returned home but it was not looked at right away so the timestamp is off?

MOO.

As we learned Patrick had told several of those close to him his murderous thoughts, I kept coming back to the old idiom, "Birds of a feather flock together."

Someone as sociopathic as Patrick would, of course, gravitate toward people who were also somewhat "off" and anyone who would just accept that kind of talk was definitely "off".

[I'm convinced he chose Kelsey with his long game in mind and he was able to manipulate her at first due to the online nature of their budding relationship.

By the time he got her to Colorado with the expectation of financial gain, she had bought into the "happily ever after" of a sweet family on a small ranch.

He was never going to do that but spent lots of time planning how he would monetize her.]

All that aside, I believe DA May made a deal with several devils in that town and I hope no one forgets that Kelsey didn't have to die.

You ask what planet these people came from.....Planet Frazee......and their fellow citizens should treat them as aliens from now on!
I agree. Banish the LOT of them! They have no value for a human life. They all sold their souls to a monster.

very early on in this case there was some speculation that PF met KB outside safeway to exchange the baby. it was expressed at the time that there would be photos of that during the trial. but none ever appeared that we know of yet. which in and of itself surprises me. grocery stores usually have cameras all over the place inside and out. yet the video of kelsey entering is all they had? that's strange. ditto walmart. the walmarts i go to have cameras everywhere. yet that shot of PF in the baby isle is it? hard for me to think that. maybe there where a bunch of photos used in the trial we just don't know about yet. maybe they both had identical baby carriers and blankets. it seems to me there would have to be a better shot from walmart that shows the baby in the carrier or verifies it's empty. particularly at checkout or exit cause walmart people don't like seeing blankets covering carriers with no child or even with a child because they assume something else might be under the blanket. MOO.

I guess I'm following many here, as to holes that I still cannot figure out. That said oh, it does not make a difference as to the verdict! It is just more than is needed for a verdict.

One of the questions that I never saw asked by the prosecution, which I would have liked to know from KK, is if he had attempted to clean up any of the blood at all.

When she walked in, did it look like somebody just killed her quickly and walked away, or made an attempt to clean it up?

I recognize that some folks here think that she was killed before he went to Walmart and the bank, and many folks agree with the prosecution that he came back and did it afterwards.

If at the earlier time he killed her before bank, why did he come back to her house for two hours after alibi?

For some reason, I tend to believe the poinsetta picture of them is misleading as to the timeline.

He was still there for a couple of hours.

And KK said that he said he washed his pants at that time. (Although I believe most everything he says is a lie, so only if it's documented will I believe?)

What was he doing there for two hours until~4.30?, I guess we have the explanation by KK that they were getting romantic and doing sniffing of candles. Yet, if she thought she was going to make sweet potatoes, where is evidence of that? I don't even recall sweet potatoes being on a receipt, but that doesn't mean she didn't have them previously.

If she was expecting to be at a dinner, I doubt it would be at the Franch because they would have to leave with a casserole ready at 2 p.m. to be there at 2:30 p.m. when his brother got there.

That was another question that bugged me that wasn't asked him to stand to his brother. Was she expected and did not show? I don't recall the question and answer as to such. If I recall correctly, his brother said they didn't even discuss it. So I guess, since it wasn't discussed, was that she was not even expected.

If she expected as she told her mother I think, they were going somewhere, she would have done some preparation and cooking?

But we only saw/heard the cinnamon rolls from baby K feeding (per testimony, baby K loved cinnamon rolls).

Additionally, as her mother testified when she was missing, that her hair was up and she was not ready to go anywhere presentable from Safeway. That she would never go out to a holiday dinner with her hair up like that. Iirc that was her mother's words not mine.

Okay, I have just pointed out everything that I had questions on as many are doing here now. Back to baking cookies!

As I understand it, PF allegedly had previously taken her gun because he was concerned about her mental health. Is it possible he had given her the bat previously to keep at home "for her protection" to keep at the house? So, the bat was already there? Talk about premeditation. That would be it. I wonder how close in time he took the gun away vs. when he told JM he found a way to kill her and whether the bat showed up at her house around the same time.

What happened to me is somewhat off-topic but I received what I consider to be a fairly serious threat to kill me three years ago. I told a few members of my family but I did not tell LE. It was in writing from a person with a long criminal background (that I exposed) and I believe it was followed up by two strangers who showed up at my door even though the person who threatened me lived across the country (I did not answer). It is still documented it in my records.

My experience is not the same as hearing from someone that they planned to kill another person. I would have reported that in a heartbeat. So it really isn’t the same, but if she threatens someone else and follows through I will feel guilty for not coming forward.

just my own experience. And as awful as I have learned she is I hope every day that she is hit by a train. If karma gets me, so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop