GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Here, employees are typically told to just let people leave with stolen items, not to question them at all. I think some still do it but in many retail stores they just let it go. I think that in part it is a safety thing for employees, even if their positions are to control theft.

But they watch people who they know have come in for the sole purpose of theft and call LE if the person leaves with merchandise not paid for. Not that it does a lot of good.

That wouldn't be in Seattle, would it? I've heard that's what they do there.

I am a surgical nurse and why can’t you have a tic? I work with an excellent hand surgeon who has one and had a supervisor with an eye tic. It is absolutely possible.
I just didn't think it would be good for a surgical nurse to be jerking her body when she's in the process of passing the doctor an instrument during open heart surgery. But that's just my opinion.

I believe for sure KB's pregnancy was planned. But it was her that planned it not him. She meets a stranger on the internet and falls madly in love. Then she moves a couple of States away from her family to be with him. That's pretty normal??? What's not normal is getting pregnant almost right away and when that fails gets pregnant again. She never came close to getting to know this guy. She had a strict religious upbringing. First you get to know him and if she thinks he's the one then get married and find a little ranch and buy it. And then the 2 of them start planning a family. She was an adult not a 16 year old girl. I have no clue how her family was alright with her doing this. It had danger signs written all over it. IMO she fell head over heals in love with her dream cowboy that she met on the internet. And her plan was to keep him and the best way she could think of was to lock him in by getting pregnant. Him and his family were abusive to her from day one. All she had to do was turn around and go back to her family. She would have been more then welcome. But she toughed it out because she was determined to tame this cowboy. I am not being disrespectful to Kelsey. What happened to her should not happen to any women. I just can't understand what her and her family were thinking or not thinking to let her get in this dangerous situation so far away from home. VERY SAD

EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS AS WELL.

The Walmart baby photo has been posted several times. There's one that you can actually zoom in pretty well on and you can see the baby is in the carrier plain as day. I will try to find the exact photo. I've always thought I saw her but after zooming in on this particular one, I'm 100% sure the baby is there.
I guess I missed the photo in color. The only place I ever saw that was from The Denver Channel program. Sorry for posting.

I guess I missed the photo in color. The only place I ever saw that was from The Denver Channel program. Sorry for posting.

Why sorry for posting? I was just saying the photo has been posted here several times but only one of those photos was I able to zoom in and see the baby very clearly. I've looked and cannot find the exact photo now. I will post it if I come across it again.

I don't think she shared any of the bad stuff with her mom or brother. I watched CB at the news conference when Kelsey first went missing. I believe that she believed that Kelsey was in a very good relationship.

The interview was after they found the blood on the toilet in the condo. She knew something was wrong and she was very careful with what she said. She had to be.

I’ll agree to disagree as I believe KB did tell her mom some of the bad stuff.

I believe for sure KB's pregnancy was planned. But it was her that planned it not him. She meets a stranger on the internet and falls madly in love. Then she moves a couple of States away from her family to be with him. That's pretty normal??? What's not normal is getting pregnant almost right away and when that fails gets pregnant again. She never came close to getting to know this guy. She had a strict religious upbringing. First you get to know him and if she thinks he's the one then get married and find a little ranch and buy it. And then the 2 of them start planning a family. She was an adult not a 16 year old girl. I have no clue how her family was alright with her doing this. It had danger signs written all over it. IMO she fell head over heals in love with her dream cowboy that she met on the internet. And her plan was to keep him and the best way she could think of was to lock him in by getting pregnant. Him and his family were abusive to her from day one. All she had to do was turn around and go back to her family. She would have been more then welcome. But she toughed it out because she was determined to tame this cowboy. I am not being disrespectful to Kelsey. What happened to her should not happen to any women. I just can't understand what her and her family were thinking or not thinking to let her get in this dangerous situation so far away from home. VERY SAD
She was an adult and do adult children listen? (Little humor)
Also you can't really leave the state and go home if you share a child. Just imo.

Last edited:
B

Here, employees are typically told to just let people leave with stolen items, not to question them at all. I think some still do it but in many retail stores they just let it go. I think that in part it is a safety thing for employees, even if their positions are to control theft.

But they watch people who they know have come in for the sole purpose of theft and call LE if the person leaves with merchandise not paid for. Not that it does a lot of good.
Yes. Unless a security guard is on duty not much you can do.

She was an adult and do adult children listen? (Little humor)
Also you can't really leave the state and go home if you share a child. Just imo.

Thank you for saying it. No, adult children do not listen. It is not a matter of us "letting" them do things. We have no control over that. The Berreths did all they could because she was set on staying there. They helped obtain security for her by helping to get the condo.

I have heard similar stories of daughters far away. Here's one: Parents helped with a condo daughter would not be at some guys whim. Well, some guy convinced her to sell her condo after nine months together and within a month of committing to a lease together he walked out. He promised marriage and the world. Turns out, he was a psychopath too. Wasn't saying the same things to her as he was to others. It was the ultimate narcissistic high for him to control her like that. Was working other angles the whole time he was lovebombing her. Girl had ignored warning signs. Felt sorry for his poor childhood (which had all turned out to be B.S.), witch of an ex-wife, etc etc. sob story after sob story to play on her empathy. He was still lovebombing her as he walked out the door. THESE PSYCHOPATHS DO EXIST MORE THAN WE KNOW.

Are you asking about MemPat drawing the line below cinnamon rolls? She meant the case has been closed on those rolls. They were discussed many times and it’s almost a running joke now in the threads.

I am speaking for MemPat, but she wants no more of the cinnamon roll topic. Unless we are eating them for a holiday breakfast.
Then we are all in. :p
Not to mention those round things in the pan as a red flag, can't imagine what CB thought when Kelsey's curtains were gone in the living room and kitchen, we have never heard, but I bet she knew something was wrong the minute she got to the condo. Someday I hope she tells her story, not now of course it is to raw but someday. She is such a strong woman .

Last edited:
One thing I do not recall being stated. When KL says "we unloaded the tote", did anybody ask her how heavy it
was? Or do we know. She testified that she never saw KB body in the tote, but I know she would of known from the weight of the tote. I am not sure she did not see the body at some point .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roberasparrow