GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Patrick Frazee's ex told how his mother watched as he burned Kelsey Berreth's body | Daily Mail Online

Apologies if already posted, but here is video of KLK walking through crime scene (with Audio).

I have seen excerpts of this previously, but hadn’t watched the whole thing.

That was really hard to watch.

I’m sure this has been covered, sorry for repeat, but wth is that sniffling thing she has going on? Is that from being upset? Or doing blow or what?

Also, why does she have a POLICE sweatshirt on?

What a shame she won’t spend her life behind bars.

I’m guessing this was filmed via body cam footage?

What an absolute blood bath.

Sorry again for regurgitation, I have to do this case in very small doses.

I’m sure this has been covered, sorry for repeat, but wth is that sniffling thing she has going on? Is that from being upset? Or doing blow or what?

I wondered about sniffing sound too!

Are you asking about MemPat drawing the line below cinnamon rolls? She meant the case has been closed on those rolls. They were discussed many times and it’s almost a running joke now in the threads.

I am speaking for MemPat, but she wants no more of the cinnamon roll topic. Unless we are eating them for a holiday breakfast.
Then we are all in. :p

Thanks, steeltowngirl, for understanding the question and explaining my silliness. I briefly forgot that there were people who stepped in late to our crazy world!

The sniffing/head jerk thing is definitely a tic.

She's not sniffling because she's trying to hold back tears. She ain't remorseful.

She's sniffing and jerking her head because she's stressed/anxious.

She's only worried about saving her own hide there.

That's all.

JMO.

She's not sniffling because she's trying to hold back tears. She ain't remorseful.

That's all.

JMO.

What a piece of work, that woman.

SMDH.

That's all.

JMO.
Does that make sense that, as a surgical nurse, she had a tic? Just curious.

I may be one of the few that simply thinks KB was not using birth control and PF wasn’t using condoms. I think if it happened it happened, but I don’t think she planned it to try to tame him.

I think PF had KB and her parents fooled from the beginning. He told them stories of being unloved by his family and I think she felt for him and wanted to take care of him and show him love. I think he told her and her parents grand stories of how he would take care of KB and they believed he was sincere. I doubt they sensed he was evil until it was way too late. I’m certain he played up being her perfect cowboy to her and her family.

I think after she moved to Colorado she soon saw his mean side, but he was like Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde with her. So she stayed.

I’d like to think at times KB thought of leaving. I wish she would have.
Probably. With Watts, SW thought he was the best thing to ever happen to her, and one of the daughters sang, 'Daddy is my hero.' The guys certainly seem like wolves in sheep's clothing.
It was said, though, pf cussed at kb from the beginning so it must have been her forgiving heart, the baby, ot she was afraid to date anyone else, or it was her religious beliefs that kept her there. Not sure she even shared all with mom.
So much still to wonder about...

Are you asking about MemPat drawing the line below cinnamon rolls? She meant the case has been closed on those rolls. They were discussed many times and it’s almost a running joke now in the threads.

I am speaking for MemPat, but she wants no more of the cinnamon roll topic. Unless we are eating them for a holiday breakfast.
Then we are all in. :p

DBM

B
In many of our stores, your Handbags, Backpacks etc are searched.
Certainly a baby carrier would be, in case something hidden in the blankets.

Here, employees are typically told to just let people leave with stolen items, not to question them at all. I think some still do it but in many retail stores they just let it go. I think that in part it is a safety thing for employees, even if their positions are to control theft.

But they watch people who they know have come in for the sole purpose of theft and call LE if the person leaves with merchandise not paid for. Not that it does a lot of good.

Does that make sense that, as a surgical nurse, she had a tic? Just curious.
We called it heaving...when someone was crying so hard they couldn’t get their breath or control it. I guess she had had a come to Jesus conversation with LE and her lawyer, probably was emotional because she had to go in the condo and show everyone what she did. If she had empathy or compassion, for anyone other than herself, this never would
have happened.

No it doesn't make sense that a surgical nurse would have any medical condition such as a tic. God help the patient. What we have here is a very bad actor pretending to actually give a damn.
I am a surgical nurse and why can’t you have a tic? I work with an excellent hand surgeon who has one and had a supervisor with an eye tic. It is absolutely possible.

Probably. With Watts, SW thought he was the best thing to ever happen to her, and one of the daughters sang, 'Daddy is my hero.' The guys certainly seem like wolves in sheep's clothing.
It was said, though, pf cussed at kb from the beginning so it must have been her forgiving heart, the baby, ot she was afraid to date anyone else, or it was her religious beliefs that kept her there. Not sure she even shared all with mom.
So much still to wonder about...
I don't think she shared any of the bad stuff with her mom or brother. I watched CB at the news conference when Kelsey first went missing. I believe that she believed that Kelsey was in a very good relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazasmurf