GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know where they got these videos?! I’ve been looking all over to see if they’re available anywhere else and haven’t had any luck. I’m surprised that anything would be released at all, I assumed no docs or anything until after KK was sentenced at the soonest!

I have 3 candles burning today. 1 for Kelsey, 1 for baby K and 1 for the entire Berreth family. I’m drinking a Starbucks Frappuccino ( No way to get out so I had it in my fridge) in Kelseys honor.

My love to all, it’s been a long road and I know we’ve all felt it. XOXOXO

Absolutely.

I am putting together the centrepiece I am taking to my son's home for Thanksgiving. I am going to add a little airplane I saw at the florist. It looks like a little crop duster. I am adding that to the bowl of orange roses, chrysanthemums, lilies, and sunflowers, in honour of Sweet Kelsey.

I want to know where they got these videos?! I’ve been looking all over to see if they’re available anywhere else and haven’t had any luck. I’m surprised that anything would be released at all, I assumed no docs or anything until after KK was sentenced at the soonest!

I have 3 candles burning today. 1 for Kelsey, 1 for baby K and 1 for the entire Berreth family. I’m drinking a Starbucks Frappuccino ( No way to get out so I had it in my fridge) in Kelseys honor.

My love to all, it’s been a long road and I know we’ve all felt it. XOXOXO

Absolutely.

I am putting together the centrepiece I am taking to my son's home for Thanksgiving. I am going to add a little airplane I saw at the florist. It looks like a little crop duster. I am adding that to the bowl of orange roses, chrysanthemums, lilies, and sunflowers, in honour of Sweet Kelsey.

Wow. Looks like she didn't leave blood on purpose for them to find. She was too lazy to move the chairs.
MOO.

Yeah that was one of her statements in the Affidativ that I totally did not believe. I dont know why she even claimed that she left some blood on purpose. IMO I think she realized while cleaning up that no matter how much she tried to clean up the blood that there would always be some small spots or specks she would miss so I think she came up with that lame excuse as a reason why there would be spots she missed.

I dont trust her to this day and never will. Anyone that could do what she did both before and after KB's murder is just as evil as PF is. Pure evil to the core.

This is a pic that makes me think of Kelsey and her love for flying. :(

And the second is for the fun stuff and crafts that baby K will one day be making in school , that her mom won't be there to see.
But somehow I feel that Kelsey will be watching over her family and esp. her daughter !
In Heaven.jpg Crafts.jpg

Absolutely.

bolding mine

Aww.. That made me tear up a bit.
And the other tributes to Kelsey here in this thread.
So beautiful !!
Thanks, everyone.
Kelsey was loved not only by her family but many others who have followed this case from all over.

My thoughts and prayers for the Berreth's today and always !

No details about how the video was acquired - only that it is evidence just released. I didn't expect to see anything this soon either, and frankly, I think it could have waited until after today. :(

See the startling video that helped convict Kelsey Berreth's killer
In new evidence that was just released, Lee is seen on video for the first time taking investigators through the crime scenes.

(((Hugs))) all around today. :) MOO
I know- instead of this being about honoring Kelsey today, they have Krystal on video on the 1st anniversary of Kelsey's death? How cruel, tacky, and cold hearted.

I agree, which is why I was surprised to not hear that the defense wasn't more aggressive in trying to pin this on Krystal. I know there was a lot of evidence to back up her claims. Ashley made it sound like they had it in the bag that it was Krystal who did this, I expected an epic battle when the defense came after Krystal.

I have thought all along he wanted to blame Krystal for Kelsey's death, so he could move on to another woman. I wasn't surprised when it came out that he was texting another woman after killing poor Kelsey. He thought he planned this out so well, didn't he? What a dirt bag.
She's just a dirt bag too. So poetically ironic. Always the desperate side chic,nothing more.
MOO

AND that video of KK pointing out the spatter. She actually gags a little. I think when I was gagging over cleaning up my emotionally unavailable bf's murder scene (classic attraction of an empath--nurses are notoriously empathetic--to an unavailable man), I'd be rethinking and heading over to the cop shop. But that's just me.

Right?! But she didn’t.

I’m curious did she gag while doing the actual clean up? Her stomach was ok for that Sonic run.

Did she gag knowing they were moving a decomposing body in that tote?

And did she gag when they burned the tote? I doubt it, she ate pizza after/during.

Sending prayers of love and peace to Kelsey's family today and every day. A special hug and an angel kiss for baby K. Little K will always have her own very special angel watching over her. I know that she will bring much love and joy to her family.
Kelsey will always be remembered as a beautiful, kind and loving strong woman who loved her little girl dearly. She is loved and respected and will never, ever be forgotten.
Rest in peace Kelsey.

Right?! But she didn’t.

I’m curious did she gag while doing the actual clean up? Her stomach was ok for that Sonic run.

Did she gag knowing they were moving a decomposing body in that tote?

And did she gag when they burned the tote? I doubt it, she ate pizza after/during.

Yeah, I dunno. KK SAID she just got food for the babe and the murderer and a drink for herself, but then she ate pizza before the drive home, but a girl's gotta keep her strength up. I know, that was snarky. But I'd be puking. Probably at the first suggestion that I kill someone I'd have been puking. But that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member