GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for the monthly *advertiser censored*-check...

These dates keep moving up. :(
She must be getting credit for good behavior.
Not hard if all she has to do is clean up floors (we know she can do that) and not partake of human bonfires....at least not while in jail.
I mean just YUK!

CDOC Offender Search

KENNEY, KRYSTAL J
Name: KENNEY, KRYSTAL J
Ethnicity: WHITE
Hair Color: BLONDE
Eye Color: BLUE
Height: 5' 05"
Weight: 190
DOC Number: 187885
Est. Parole
Eligibility Date: 04/22/2021
Next Parole
Hearing Date: Feb 2021
This offender is scheduled on the Parole Board agenda for the month and year above. Please contact the facility case manager for the exact date.
Est. Mandatory
Release Date: 10/22/2022

Est. Sentence
Discharge Date:
Current Facility
Assignment: DENVER WOMENS CORRECTIONAL FACILITY

skyedaze said:
snipped by me...
Hearing Date: Feb 2021
This offender is scheduled on the Parole Board agenda for the month and year above. Please contact the facility case manager for the exact date.

So.... whose is going to call the case manager for the exact date - so I have it??!! :) I would, but it would be an international call & I don't have that many minutes....
TIA!

Oxygen Killer Couples: Patrick Frazee and Krystal Kenney

Aired 6/18/20

S14 - E1
Patrick Frazee and Krystal Kenney
When Colorado mother, Kelsey Berreth, disappeared in 2018, the search for her would uncover a secret romance that burned with deadly passion. Featuring exclusive interviews with Kelsey’s family friends and the investigators who broke the case.

So.... whose is going to call the case manager for the exact date - so I have it??!! :) I would, but it would be an international call & I don't have that many minutes....
TIA!

Ok, I read up on the "Adult Parole" at the facility and I don't think we will know the proposed hearing date until closer to year-end. Seems that since the eligibility date can fluctuate up and down, the Parole Board Agenda month currently estimated as February 2021 my not be fixed.

I wonder where KK will spend her parole? If it's Colorado, she may end up back inside! Just sayin -- life in Colorado (on parole) probably won't be comparable to her Idaho enclave. MOO

Adult Parole

Speaking of *advertiser censored* check -- I just found that Krystal Lee's nurse's licenses is still valid, Exp 8/31/2021, and status shows as "unencumbered." :eek:

NAME ON LICENSE TYPE LICENSE STATE LICENSE ACTIVE LICENSE STATUS LICENSE ORIGINAL ISSUE DATE LICENSE EXPIRATION DATE COMPACT STATUS
LEE, KRYSTAL JEAN RN IDAHO 38357 YES UNENCUMBERED (see history) 07/30/2008 08/31/2021 MULTISTATE

UNENCUMBERED means that the nurse has a full and unrestricted license to practice by the state board of nursing.

https://www.nursys.com/LQC/LQCViewReport.aspx

Speaking of *advertiser censored* check -- I just found that Krystal Lee's nurse's licenses is still valid, Exp 8/31/2021, and status shows as "unencumbered." :eek:

NAME ON LICENSE TYPE LICENSE STATE LICENSE ACTIVE LICENSE STATUS LICENSE ORIGINAL ISSUE DATE LICENSE EXPIRATION DATE COMPACT STATUS
LEE, KRYSTAL JEAN RN IDAHO 38357 YES UNENCUMBERED (see history) 07/30/2008 08/31/2021 MULTISTATE

UNENCUMBERED means that the nurse has a full and unrestricted license to practice by the state board of nursing.

Was it part of her plea deal?

Was it part of her plea deal?

I don't think so.

I recall I researched this a couple of years ago when KK didn't lose her license when charged. I believe it's due to the decision making by the Idaho Board of Nursing where they consider action against a license on a case by case basis.

Yup, I think it's the Idaho Nursing board that's allowed this travesty. MOO

That absolutely floors and disgusts me. Who in their right mind would hire someone with her “credentials”?

I don't think so.

I recall I researched this a couple of years ago when KK didn't lose her license when charged. I believe it's due to the decision making by the Idaho Board of Nursing where they consider action against a license on a case by case basis.

Yup, I think it's the Idaho Nursing board that's allowed this travesty. MOO
We as concerned citizens should email them and ask why it’s allowed to remain in good standing ? JMO

That absolutely floors and disgusts me. Who in their right mind would hire someone with her “credentials”?

To be fair, she'll more than likely have to pass a background check which this will obviously appear on.

I deal with many employers and most handle felonies on a case by case basis. However, most of them will not hire if those crimes are assault or violent acts so I have no doubt that she's going to have a difficult time continuing as nurse anywhere

The good news is that KK is forever captured on the Internet so that any future human resources department googling her name will get a pretty gory story. I would guess she's either going to have to legally change her name or do private in-home care for a living.

After checking NURSYS data base and again seeing that Krystal still has an unencumbered license---meaning she has full practice privileges--- I am a bit perturbed. Either the Board of Nursing in Idaho is slow as snails or NURSYS can't get the system updated. Either way, the public has a right to know if ANY health care provider has charges against his/her license.
I am not in the state of Idaho or Colorado. However, I do understand the nurse practice act and each state is required to have this regulatory document in place. Each state has essential the same outline when discipline is discussed. Engaging in criminal activity in or outside a practice setting is cause for disciplinary action. Criminal activity is defined as being convicted of a felony among other things. The Board of Nursing may impose sanctions for being convicted of a felony in relationship to gross immorality, moral turpitude, or committing a crime outside of the jurisdiction of the state that would constitute a felony in the state of licensure.
She has had a nursing license far too long. Check the compact states. She is eligible to work in more states than not. When released from the halfway house, and she moves east to reestablish her life in one of the compact states, there is someone that will hire her as a nurse. Her license needs to go away. She does not deserve it. The public does not need to be subjected to this type of an immoral caregiver.
If you are from the state of Idaho I would encourage you to write a letter of concern to your state Board of Nursing. In a relatively short amount of time she will be released and a threat to health care.
JMO

After checking NURSYS data base and again seeing that Krystal still has an unencumbered license---meaning she has full practice privileges--- I am a bit perturbed. Either the Board of Nursing in Idaho is slow as snails or NURSYS can't get the system updated. Either way, the public has a right to know if ANY health care provider has charges against his/her license.
I am not in the state of Idaho or Colorado. However, I do understand the nurse practice act and each state is required to have this regulatory document in place. Each state has essential the same outline when discipline is discussed. Engaging in criminal activity in or outside a practice setting is cause for disciplinary action. Criminal activity is defined as being convicted of a felony among other things. The Board of Nursing may impose sanctions for being convicted of a felony in relationship to gross immorality, moral turpitude, or committing a crime outside of the jurisdiction of the state that would constitute a felony in the state of licensure.
She has had a nursing license far too long. Check the compact states. She is eligible to work in more states than not. When released from the halfway house, and she moves east to reestablish her life in one of the compact states, there is someone that will hire her as a nurse. Her license needs to go away. She does not deserve it. The public does not need to be subjected to this type of an immoral caregiver.
If you are from the state of Idaho I would encourage you to write a letter of concern to your state Board of Nursing. In a relatively short amount of time she will be released and a threat to health care.
JMO

I researched Idaho licenses a couple of years ago and it's not changed.

Unlike some state boards of nursing, the Idaho Board has not identified ‘absolute bars’ to licensure or certification. However, evidence of any significant threat to the health or safety of the public will likely result in Board denial of an application. Criminal history is decided upon on a case by case basis.

https://ibn.idaho.gov/wp-content/uploads/IBON/General/Criminal_Background.pdf

I researched Idaho licenses a couple of years ago and it's not changed.

Unlike some state boards of nursing, the Idaho Board has not identified ‘absolute bars’ to licensure or certification. However, evidence of any significant threat to the health or safety of the public will likely result in Board denial of an application. Criminal history is decided upon on a case by case basis.

https://ibn.idaho.gov/wp-content/uploads/IBON/General/Criminal_Background.pdf
I think not just helping but way out of her way to conceal a murder should disqualify you from most jobs where you have c0ntrol over vulnerable people. Does a rodeo queen sash give you some immunity?
To me, the fact that she even won that, tells me her family has some influence. She is not a beauty, she definitely is not a good person. What influence allowed that thick hair primper (after she had cleaned up another woman's blood)her to win that?

Uh...gross!
Can we write to them and say, " hey did y'all know she helped burn the body of a murder victim to cover up her involvement in concealing the crime??"
Isn't that accessory after the fact?
She should not be in charge of any ill/vulnerable person period...ever.
Just disgusting. wtaf?

ID Nursing Board phone number....
(208) 577-2476.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads