GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:oops: I was looking through several old cases yesterday and probably thought I was on the Watts thread when I noticed that the movie was on last night. Sorry.

Apology not necessary! I reposted the same in the Watts thread, crediting you for the information, and also watched the episode. Thanks again for the alert.

I watched the Chris Watts movie for the first time last night and found it riveting. I would definitely watch it again and recommend to everyone who followed the case. I also watched a movie about Stacey Castor who murdered both of her spouses and attempted to murder one of her daughters. I knew nothing about the case previously but noticed that it was followed here. Like the Chris Watts film, Poisoned Love: The Stacey Castor Story was a very good made-for-TV movie.

GUILTY - NY - David Castor, 48, dies of antifreeze poisoning, Liverpool, 20 Aug 2005

GRRRRRRRRRRRR, ITA Steels!!!

What the actual hell is Nielson smoking with this little diddie??

"In my opinion, Krystal is an optimal candidate for community corrections. Since you were at the sentencing, you heard about her outstanding work ethic from those who know her best. There is a tremendous need in our community right now and I have no doubt that Krystal would be the first to take on any role to help".

KK had no ETHICS which prevented her from being involved in a cold blooded, brutal murder of an innocent young woman and she surely didn't do anything to HELP Kelsey by warning her oh, maybe one of three times she was solicited to kill her!!! Sorry for the rant, I just will be pissed if she's out so soon. :(
yeah she worked really hard cleaning up all of that blood and pickin' up teeth off of the floor. So hard in fact that she was absolutely starving afterwards and went straight to the corndog feed trough. Such a hard worker indeed! Let's just put her back in the healthcare community....cuz we all know how much she cares for others. I mean she brought food to that precious baby after conspiring to murder her mommy. What dedication....such concern...she really knows how to put other first....especially at the expense of an innocent young mother.
P-O-S!

sk@nk-check...
Eligibility date and release date have bumped up a lil bit...

Name: KENNEY, KRYSTAL J
Ethnicity: WHITE
Hair Color: BLONDE
Eye Color: BLUE
Height: 5' 05"
DOC Number: 187885
Weight: 190
Est. Parole
Eligibility Date: 05/04/2021
Next Parole
Hearing Date: Feb 2021
This offender is scheduled on the Parole Board agenda for the month and year above. Please contact the facility case manager for the exact date.
Est. Mandatory
Release Date: 11/04/2022
Est. Sentence
Discharge Date:
Current Facility
Assignment: DENVER WOMENS CORRECTIONAL FACILITY

CURRENT CONVICTIONS
Sentence Date Sentence County Case No.
01/28/2020 3Y-3Y TELLER 19CR17

and in case you forgot the comments from those who prosecuted KKL, they were adamantly opposed to allowing her back out in the community so soon.
She will be up for parole May 2021.
Still too soon in my book.

Woman who aided cover-up in killing of Kelsey Berreth seeks placement in halfway house

Here's what is in my notes:

2/9/20 Update: Estimate parole date 5/28/21; Next parole hearing Feb/2021. Estimate mandatory release: 11/28/22. 5/15/20 Update: Estimate parole date now 5/4/21.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katyb