CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope some supportive facts about her disappearance are released sooner than later. At least answers to some of these basic questions.
I imagine most of the media in Colorado are busy at this moment calling friends, family, etc and are trying to get to the bottom of this.

I don't have time to do it right now, but if anyone could sleuth the weather for Woodland Park from 11/22 through 11/25 and then the route between Woodland Park to Gooding, Idaho from 11/22 through 11/25, I would be much appreciative.

Was Thanksgiving Day in Woodland Park a nice day for a walk or a hike?

I seem to recall that on Sunday, November 25, there was a strong front that came through from the northwest to the east, but I don't know how it would have affected northern Utah and southern Idaho.

The weather in WP was really good that week.

CS and the surrounding areas were not expecting any Snow or rain until the weekend.

Let's all remember that the police have emphasized that this is merely a missing persons case at this point.

The thing that stands out most to me is the cell phone ping nearly halfway between where she was last seen and the missing person's parent's home.

Other than that, there have been other missing persons cases in the general vicinity, such as...

Micah Lambert
Found Deceased - CO - Micah Lambert, 39, Colorado Springs, 23 Sept 2017
Micah walked up in the National Forest and committed suicide but her body wasn't found until six months later.

and Kevin Rudnicki
CO - CO - Kevin Rudnicki, 20, hiker, Mount Herman, Pike National Forest, 3 Sep 2018
Kevin just went for a hike on a Sunday morning and never returned. He has yet to be found.

The simplest explanation is usually the most likely. But for that pinging cell phone...
I am wondering if that ping from the cell phone is accurate or some kind of bizarre tech glitch. Because you nailed it, this case would be pretty vanilla without that cell phone ping in Gooding, Idaho, which makes no sense in the context of this case.

I am wondering if that ping from the cell phone is accurate or some kind of bizarre tech glitch. Because you nailed it, this case would be pretty vanilla without that cell phone ping in Gooding, Idaho, which makes no sense in the context of this case.
Weren't the texts to her job and the boyfriend from the ping location in Idaho ?

I don't have time to do it right now, but if anyone could sleuth the weather for Woodland Park from 11/22 through 11/25 and then the route between Woodland Park to Gooding, Idaho from 11/22 through 11/25, I would be much appreciative.

Was Thanksgiving Day in Woodland Park a nice day for a walk or a hike?

I seem to recall that on Sunday, November 25, there was a strong front that came through from the northwest to the east, but I don't know how it would have affected northern Utah and southern Idaho.

This is a weather capture for those days in November in WoodlandPark CO. The only day with pereciptation of 0.06 " was on Sunday 11/25/2018

aMGMnwW.png

Woodland Park, CO (80863) Monthly Weather Forecast - weather.com

Weren't the texts to her job and the boyfriend from the ping location in Idaho ?
I don't know. All I remember reading is that her phone pinged in Gooding, Idaho on Nov. 25. I don't remember it being associated with those texts in particular. Last night I posted an article about another case where AT&T's system recorded the ping of the phone sending a voice mail, rather than the ping of the receiving phone. What if she got a message from, say, a telemarketer in Gooding, and she was really never there?

Runaway future bride? Maybe things got overwhelming for her and she didn't want to get married? But then, why make cinnamon rolls before you leave? Unless she had some kind of a break down or it dawned on her that this isn't what she wanted with him, and decided to sort things out alone?

Still, it's a bit of a mystery. Is anyone else missing from that area, another male friend?

I am confused by one thing- was she driving her own car when she disappeared? Is the car missing, too? I admit, I haven't read all of the thread yet- going to do that in a bit.

Runaway future bride? Maybe things got overwhelming for her and she didn't want to get married? But then, why make cinnamon rolls before you leave? Unless she had some kind of a break down or it dawned on her that this isn't what she wanted with him, and decided to sort things out alone?

Still, it's a bit of a mystery. Is anyone else missing from that area, another male friend?

I am confused by one thing- was she driving her own car when she disappeared? Is the car missing, too? I admit, I haven't read all of the thread yet- going to do that in a bit.
Her cars were at home. The only thing missing is her, her purse, and her phone.

Both cars are at her house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member