CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The Missing Mother - Kelsey Berreth" FB page has a comment from the page admin replying to a question whether or not she jogged so Safeway. Admin replied with: I don’t believe so. She had the baby with her and it’s a heavy traffic area.
Missing Mother - Kelsey Berreth

I replied to that comment stating that if she had the baby with her then but the baby is safe with the father now then the last sighting of Kelsey wasn't at Safeway.. it was at minimum with the person who she gave the baby to.

"The Missing Mother - Kelsey Berreth" FB page has a comment from the page admin replying to a question whether or not she jogged so Safeway. Admin replied with: I don’t believe so. She had the baby with her and it’s a heavy traffic area.
Missing Mother - Kelsey
Berreth

So if she had the baby with her did someone come pick up the baby before she vanished?

Both members of the family and the admin are answering questions on the Missing Mother Kelsey Berreth facebook page.
Thank you. So we can openly discuss posts or comments posted by an Admin on this facebook page. If a family member is making a post/comment NOT as an admin of that page, it is treated like any other comment on social media; you can say things like "interesting comment on this post" but can't discuss what they say in the comment.

Missing Mother - Kelsey Berreth

So when and how did the ex get the baby, if he has her now?

Thank you. So we can openly discuss posts or comments posted by an Admin on this facebook page. If a family member is making a post/comment NOT as an admin of that page, it is treated like any other comment on social media; you can say things like "interesting comment on this post" but can't discuss what they say in the comment.
It was the admin replying to question presented in a previous post.

Okay. Who did Kelsey live with? Missing on November 22nd and not reported until December 2nd.

How did she get to Safeway? Who and where is that person, if they took her to the store?

How far is Safeway from her house? If she walked, she probably did didn’t buy a whole lot.

Who watched the baby when she went to the store?

So 10 days without contact. And it took a relative from out of state to file a mp report.

I believe her plan was to come home from the store, she had just baked something right?

This has the familiarity in missing people cases that we all dread, imo.

Prayers for her and her family.
The fastest route by vehicle from her home to Safeway is 1.4 miles, the shortest distance route by car is 1.3 miles. Walking it is 22 minutes.

Google Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member