DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you, Jethro!

Questions (for no one in particular):

When did Kelsey start flying planes?

Did something happen that would make her stop or interrupt a career?

Does she have a military background?

I noticed she mentions on that photo she is going to celebrate someone's birthday so she is not in a religion that doesn't celebrate birthdays.

I know this must have been covered here, so I am sorry to ask what is probably repetitive, but why is there a hand-off of the daughter if the parents of that daughter are engaged? Hand-offs sound like what happens between divorced parents who share custody. Thanks in advance to anyone who will answer this for me.

To me, her mother saying "She loves God, so she wouldn't leave" meant she would not leave this life by her own hands. JMO and translation.
I think the mom was there to help the public and press get to know Kelsey. The mom was describing the kind of person Kelsey was. The mom described Kelsey as considerate, reliable....it makes sense if you're describing someone whose religion was important to her, you might mention that she loves God. Seems reasonable to me.

I honestly don't know why people are resistant to the description of God-loving. That is a description people use to describe other people and it really doesn't mean anything except her faith was important to her, as described by her mother.

jmo

November 22nd - Thursday
(Thanksgiving)
KB last seen on video surveillance shopping in Safeway (noon hour)
KB exchanged daughter with PF (fiancé)​

November 25th - Sunday
Text from KB to her employer
KB's mom called PF on KB's whereabouts - he returned her call
KB's phone pinged in Gooding, ID (5:13 pm)
PF received text from KB’s phone​

December 2nd - Sunday
Missing person reported - KB's mom (12:37 pm)​

December 10th - Monday
Press Conference​

Woodland Park Police Department

Catching up about this case and this info is helpful and just wanted to clarify one of the items.

Would this part..................
November 25th - Sunday
Text from KB to her employer​

be better said as this?.............
November 25th - Sunday
Text from KB's phone to her employer

Because we really dont know if she herself sent that text do we?

I also took "she loves her God" to mean like, a God fearing woman wouldn't hand over her young daughter and skip town. But that's just what I got out of it. That was the most lonely press conference I've ever seen. No family or friends wearing "find kelsey "shirts or signs or anyone up there comforting the mother as she spoke. Only one police officer. It was just strange all around.

JMO reading around, it looks like Doss Aviation literally trains all the USAF pilots for the Academy at Colorado Springs. This article is a bit dated at 2008, but Doss Aviation won a government contract for new DA40 planes to be delivered in 2009 for the purpose of training USAF pilots.

"... Today, all USAF pilot and combat weapon system officer candidates receive primary flight training in the DA20 as part of the USAF Initial Flight Screening Program at Pueblo, Colorado, operated by Doss Aviation. ..."

Diamond DA40 Selected For USAF Academy Powered Flight Program | Aero-News Network

Berreth's mother called police for a welfare check on November 25, but she wasn't there.

But the fiance saw her on the 25th. Why didn't Berreth's mother call the fiance? She hadn't talked to her since the 22nd that is only 3 days. Why call for a welfare check in 3 days from last contact? (i understand some families are in constant contact) Officially reported missing dec 2nd by her mother.

In a Facebook post, her brother Clint Berreth, said the only thing that was gone was her purse.

He said he doesn't think she was leaving town because her suitcases and makeup were untouched, and her vehicles were still at home.

Police said when they searched her two cars and residence they found cold, recently baked cinnamon rolls, according to ABC News.
MYSTERY TEXT: Search intensifies for missing Colorado mom

Berreth's mother called police for a welfare check on November 25, but she wasn't there.

But the fiance saw her on the 25th. Why didn't Berreth's mother call the fiance? She hadn't talked to her since the 22nd that is only 3 days. Why call for a welfare check in 3 days from last contact? (i understand some families are in constant contact) Officially reported missing dec 2nd by her mother.
At the press conference, the "welfare check" (which the chief called a "community caretaker search") was stated as being done on DECEMBER 2.

On Nov 25, Kelsey's mom contacted the fiance to ask about Kelsey. But the missing person filing and LE checking Kelsey's residence happened on December 2.

jmo

At the press conference, the "welfare check" (which the chief called a "community caretaker search") was stated as being done on DECEMBER 2.

On Nov 25, Kelsey's mom contacted the fiance to ask about Kelsey. But the missing person filing and LE checking Kelsey's residence happened on December 2.

jmo

Ok that makes more sense. Thanks!
I was going off that story in the link above. Didn't watch entire press conference.

Thank you, Jethro!

Questions (for no one in particular):

When did Kelsey start flying planes?

Did something happen that would make her stop or interrupt a career?

Does she have a military background?

I noticed she mentions on that photo she is going to celebrate someone's birthday so she is not in a religion that doesn't celebrate birthdays.
I have wondered if she has a military background or not. While her friends list is private, you can find people connected to her by going through her likes, her family, etc. and there are several pilots and people in the military or former military including people in places like Okinawa and Guam.

If you go to the FAA Airman Inquiry page you can search by last name. So, it is possible to sleuth relatives who are also pilots and/or instructors. But remember that you can't share results of that sleuthing here.

FAA Registry - Airmen - AirmenInquiry - Name Search

Yes, and that following week has come and gone.

Also I want to know the time stamp when Mom called 911 and the time stamp on these texts alledgedly from her to her Mom and to "the fiance."

And I want to know what the text says to the fiance.

And I want to know WHY he wasn't at the press conf.
Assuming the most likely suspect is involved they would need to hide a 1600 mile round trip to plant a phone-ping and also arrange for your phone to receive the text in another location 800 miles. Unless a second person is involved. Whoever sent the message knew where she worked and who else to send a text to.

You can't take an 1600 mile trip without stopping for gas and food and biology, you will be caught on cameras. <modsnip - not victim friendly>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member