Found Deceased CO - Kiaya Campbell, 10, Thornton, 7 June 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is off! Very Off!

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

IMO the police would of also done some polygraph tests today.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

LE are positive this was a murder. :(

I'm thinking there were visible wounds /trauma on this child. :(
Wondering if she left the house alive ?
And who was the last person to see her outside of family ?
(We seem to ask this question a lot.)
IMO kiaya would put up a fight. Leaving evidence on her killer. Kiaya wouldn't of gone quietly

So 15 year old was not truthful in his story about what happened.

Why lie? Cover up for himself or someone else?

Why did the sister call and report her missing? How old is she? Did someone put her up to calling or did she take it upon herself to call?

I really don't like that teenagers are in the middle of this. MOO

And where was the father? I'm just curious, since the daughter called to report her missing quite late at night...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if the father saw her go walking with the 15 year old or was told that after she went missing?

IMO kiaya would of put up a fight. So there would be a "massive" amount of evidence along the route to the ravine.

Sadly, the coroner may have been able to collect DNA evidence from the perp during the autopsy. I hope LE isn't talking because they don't want the perp to know what THEY know, hoping to catch the perp in a lie..........or maybe knowing information that hasn't been released.

The news video at this link shows where Kiaya's body was found. The reporter also says, "A neighbor who found (Kiaya) says the details are so gruesome, he won't repeat them."

They also say she was found face down in the dried up ditch.

http://kdvr.com/2017/06/09/thornton...ursday-as-missing-10-year-old-kiaya-campbell/

RSBM

So, maybe visible trauma. :(

Sometimes, during a storm-- gunshots will not be as noticeable.....

Also getting Genise Wright vibes ; as in -- the perp(s) panicked and hurriedly concealed her body under some branches. But still visible to anyone who took a closer look ?

Hoping justice is swift and as severe as possible !
She was only 10 years old.

The news video at this link shows where Kiaya's body was found. The reporter also says, "A neighbor who found (Kiaya) says the details are so gruesome, he won't repeat them."

They also say she was found face down in the dried up ditch.

http://kdvr.com/2017/06/09/thornton...ursday-as-missing-10-year-old-kiaya-campbell/

Oh no. Oh no....poor Kiaya..you always hope if it had to happen it was quick and painless and they never saw it coming. In this case, it sounds like that isn't going to be even a remote possibility. That poor little girl. I'm still not feeling right about the 15 year old. Do we even know if she really ever left to walk to the store? Is there a verified time she was last seen alive by a trustworthy source?

Sadly, the coroner may have been able to collect DNA evidence from the perp during the autopsy. I hope LE isn't talking because they don't want the perp to know what THEY know, hoping to catch the perp in a lie..........or maybe knowing information that hasn't been released.
I think you've hit the nail on the head. I think only close family are being briefed by LE but a lot of details are being kept quiet to protect the investigation. I also believe LE have a suspect in their sights because of lies that have been told

I will say kiayas mum and brother are absolutely devastated but she does thank everyone for the love and prayers

I was actually just lurking and accidentally typed a letter and pressed post. But anyways, I'm really hoping what happened to her was not intentional but like many others, feel it was no accident.

I will say kiayas mum and brother are absolutely devastated but she does thank everyone for the love and prayers

It would be great if you could become a verified insider.

Please send them my deepest condolences. I'm praying for Kiaya's family.
May they find strength and comfort in the days ahead. May justice be swift and severe. This should never happen to a child. It's just heart breaking!

I have a question ? Are police able to take down someone's Facebook profile ? Or would that be up to the person to do

I have a question ? Are police able to take down someone's Facebook profile ? Or would that be up to the person to do

That is a good question. I think only the next of kin could do that. I am admin of a large facebook hobby group and the person who founded it died, and we couldn't edit any of her rule posts and had to prove to facebook that she had died. They wanted absolute proof of her death. We didn't feel that we could bother the family, but one day, months later I logged on and facebook had messaged me and asked if I would take over the group. We don't know how that happened but think that maybe her family asked for her facebook identity to be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly