Found Deceased CO - Kiaya Campbell, 10, Thornton, 7 June 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was believed to be a random person who committed this crime and not someone the little girl knew, wouldn't the police warn the public? They have never told us whether or not we should be concerned...which IMO means they know who it was.

Going to take a break actually knowing kiaya and her mum makes this a bit too close to home #ripkiaya #Justice4Kiaya

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Amount of locals is surprising me also :) I don't post much but have read on this site for many, many years. I finally took the time to join for Jessica Ridgeway but I don't remember very many locals for her case. Seemed like just a few of us where as there seems to be a lot more now. It's great to see.

(Jessica brought me here as well. Pink too, iirc...)

Agree. I didn't even think of a rain storm but instead a quick loud lightning storm was more likely in my mind.

I heard a super big thud of thunder, but had no rain. The thunder was late, maybe10ish? Not sure though. I was further north.

Just want to say its common for people in CO to wear backpacks.

So is it correct that she seemed to have been dropped from a car?

Or is it more likely that she was assaulted where she was found?

So is it correct that she seemed to have been dropped from a car?

Or is it more likely that she was assaulted where she was found?
I'm not sure either, katy.
Super glad to see you on this case with me though, because you always have great insight!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm not ready to hang anyone up to dry yet.

yes. There is a huge possibility that the 15 yr old feels horribly guilty and will for many many years. We don't know for sure how they were separated--iF they were.

Police follow numerous leads in Kiaya Campbell homicide*investigation
http://kdvr.com/2017/06/10/police-follow-numerous-leads-in-kiaya-campbell-homicide-investigation/

"Who was Kaiya Campbell

We wanted to know more about the young girl whose life was cut short and found herYouTube page online.

"Hey guys, welcome back to my channel," Campbell says into the camera in one video.

Neighbors*described the young girl as*a beautiful soul who was*vivacious and innocent.

"I really love watching YouTube," she said in another video posted online.

She posted lots of videos over the past several years, showing off*her new glasses, her homemade slime and collection of squishes.

Police follow numerous leads in Kiaya Campbell homicide*investigation
http://kdvr.com/2017/06/10/police-follow-numerous-leads-in-kiaya-campbell-homicide-investigation/

"Who was Kaiya Campbell

We wanted to know more about the young girl whose life was cut short and found herYouTube page online.

"Hey guys, welcome back to my channel," Campbell says into the camera in one video.

Neighbors*described the young girl as*a beautiful soul who was*vivacious and innocent.

"I really love watching YouTube," she said in another video posted online.

She posted lots of videos over the past several years, showing off*her new glasses, her homemade slime and collection of squishes.
I love this. This is who kiaya was add to this her talent for drawing ! She was a sweet and remarkable young girl who will forever be missed

I've just read this very sad thread and want to send my deepest condolences to Kiaya's family and friends on the loss of this precious child.

I've had a look at Kiayas social media accounts and am of the opinion that her user name is an innocent mistake. I'm familiar with some of the you tubers that Kiaya was following and they have a fan base made up of Tweens and teens who are all about equality and acceptance of who you are. I think it's very likely that Kiaya heard the term thrown around by a follower and adopted it as her user name as it was catchy, without knowing what it "means". Nowhere in her social media to I see a sexually wise child, more a naive one, bless her. I also believe that she was being monitored as at one point she states that she has been banned from following a particular you tuber.

I hope they do catch the killer - we just are having way too many precious children harmed it is devastating. Rest in peace Kiaya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've just read this very sad thread and want to send my deepest condolences to Kiaya's family and friends on the loss of this precious child.

I've had a look at Kiayas social media accounts and am of the opinion that her user name is an innocent mistake. I'm familiar with some of the you tubers that Kiaya was following and they have a fan base made up of Tweens and teens who are all about equality and acceptance of who you are. I think it's very likely that Kiaya heard the term thrown around by a follower and adopted it as her user name as it was catchy, without knowing what it "means". Nowhere in her social media to I see a sexually wise child, more a naive one, bless her. I also believe that she was being monitored as at one point she states that she has been banned from following a particular you tuber.

I hope they do catch the killer - we just are having way too many precious children harmed it is devastating. Rest in peace Kiaya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you. I agree with this. I dont believe kiaya had the maturity to know how that name could of been taken in the wrong context. IMO kiaya was a sweet intelligent innocent little girl.

I've been following this from the first post and I'm a bit confused about something. One article states she was staying with her dad, dad's gf and dad's gf's 15 yr old son. Then another states it was her sister that reported her missing. So, that leaves a lot of questions.

I've deleted my FB so I can't do any digging around here or follow the subtle references being made - which is kind of frustrating.

Kiaya having her back pack with her doesn't surprise me at all - my 13yr old and 18yr old have theirs with them all the time. It's a thing.

At the end of the day, my heart goes out to Kiaya's family. I cannot even imagine the sorrow they're experiencing.

Three hours before last night's gathering to pay their respects to Kiaya Campbell, Thornton police cordoned off the area where her body was found two days earlier. Police tweeted that they wanted to check the area with trained search dogs.

Her body was found lying face down in the grass, along a creek in the greenway near 128th and Monaco.

A neighbor said that he saw police dogs searching the area during the vigil. “One of them barked, like he hit on something,” the neighbor said.

Shortly after the vigil, officers removed the police tape.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...lelight-vigil-to-honor-life-of-kiaya-campbell

poster_2b123dd7cffb4b86b479508f589c3c98_61000595_ver1.0_640_480.jpeg
poster_fd8d3aa652344541a558d559c382176b_61000593_ver1.0_640_480.jpeg

So horribly sad for such a young and beautiful child. Sounds to me just from what I've read that it was brutal. My heart and arms surround this child's friends and family for they have an extremely hard road in front of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly