Found Deceased CO - Kiaya Campbell, 10, Thornton, 7 June 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know if the dad or the stepmother were at home that day and saw these two leave the house to walk to the shops. That seems important to me.

Yea this crossed my mind as well. Who was the last person besides the 15yo to see her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I certainly hope you're not referring to my post - in no way am I attacking her, victim blaming etc is something I strongly don't believe in. I am in agreement with you that this is a sign that she was possibly exposed to stuff far beyond her years, and that she definitely did not have an easy childhood. To me it's just a sad piece of the puzzle.

Hey Beth, I meant to quote the user up thread who said they believed the user name to be a mistake. But I'm not trying to attack anyone, just to look at this from multiple angles. :)

(Yes)

(Eta/ links for reference:
Northern Colorado Shootings Task Force (Facebook page):
http://www.facebook.com/Northern-Colorado-Shooting-Task-Force-898627956871939/

WS link:
CO - Possible Serial Shooter Has Colorado Drivers on Edge #1
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...e-Serial-Shooter-Has-Colorado-Drivers-on-Edge )

Thanks! I've meant to read these through. I guess I don't want to actually address that it is happening. We had gun shots last night near me and I'm a little blown away by that. Ugg.

Hey Beth, I meant to quote the user up thread who said they believed the user name to be a mistake. But I'm not trying to attack anyone, just to look at this from multiple angles. :)

I didn't think you were attacking anyone! I was worried you thought I was attacking Kiaya [emoji8] And I agree completely username was not a mistake.

This is incredibly sad. However, it appears exactly what was most likely and expected.
They have not named the suspect or confirmed whether he was related to any of the expected family members.

jmo

It was reported that she left the home at a/o 7pm with the 15 year old and that they got separated in the rain about 2 miles from the home and the location of the separation was noted. So, it must have been him that gave this account. We have locals telling us that it didn't rain until 10pm ish. So, if he is to be believed then they were still roaming the streets 2 miles from home at 10pm. And we have to believe that 2 people walking on streets and sidewalks would get separated because it was raining. Nope. Not having it.

He returned home safely. She was never seen alive again.

IF she was hit by a motorist and her body dumped, it would be evident from the autopsy, considered vehicular homicide, LE would make that announcement and ask the public for help in identifying a hit and run driver. They aren't.

No need to look for zebras, these hoof beats are horses.

EDIT: I posted this before the news of the arrest was posted. You can be sure that the one arrested is the GF's kid. We knew it. <modsnip>

I just hope he now can be honest and tell le why? At least give some closure to her family

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

IMO kiaya would of fought and left her mark on him. She could be a little sassy when she wanted to be.

Since the description of her body was 'gruesome/horrific'... I hate to think what was done to her. :(
Was she dismembered or mutilated ?
Hope the p***k who murdered her has a horrible rest of his life ; and anyone else involved in the crime and/or cover up. (If anyone covered for the killer)

To go from maybe being a troublesome teen (I'm assuming a teen did this) to murder -- is a big leap. Wonder if there are any other victims out there ?
MOO

I've been following this from the first post and I'm a bit confused about something. One article states she was staying with her dad, dad's gf and dad's gf's 15 yr old son. Then another states it was her sister that reported her missing. So, that leaves a lot of questions.

I've deleted my FB so I can't do any digging around here or follow the subtle references being made - which is kind of frustrating.

Kiaya having her back pack with her doesn't surprise me at all - my 13yr old and 18yr old have theirs with them all the time. It's a thing.

At the end of the day, my heart goes out to Kiaya's family. I cannot even imagine the sorrow they're experiencing.
PS, all you have to do is log on to FB with your old pw and it should come right back up.
I delete mine from time to time and then need to check on something...
Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Heartbreaking. This should never have happened. My thoughts are with Kiaya's mother, family and friends. I am so sorry.

IMO kiaya would of fought and left her mark on him. She could be a little sassy when she wanted to be.

Sassy can be a good thing :)

mels, I hope at some point Kiaya's mom is comfortable coming forward and telling us about her daughter. One of the things I'm really hating about how all this is shaping up is that there are so many people speaking to the press, acting all upset, etc in the neighborhood that didn't know Kiaya or her family when she was alive. She deserves to be remembered as she was before he death.

Curious if the murderer has any priors ?
<modsnip>
:moo:

I just hope he now can be honest and tell le why? At least give some closure to her family

What reason could he possibly give that would bring closure?

IMHO he killed her because he: raped her/saw him shoplift or steal something/smoke weed or drink and was going to tell or she was just 'aggravating' him. I will bet he has been bad news for a while, <modsnip>

Sassy can be a good thing :)

mels, I hope at some point Kiaya's mom is comfortable coming forward and telling us about her daughter. One of the things I'm really hating about how all this is shaping up is that there are so many people speaking to the press, acting all upset, etc in the neighborhood that didn't know Kiaya or her family when she was alive. She deserves to be remembered as she was before he death.

I am in the neighbourhood and I wish I had known her. She seemed like such a lovely girl - funny, sassy and a little bit nerdy. I think that people in this area are upset because it was just so close to our community. It wasn't away in some hidden place, it was slap bang in the middle of an area that people live in and walk through. It's a community of families with young children, just like Kiaya. People are angry with who did this, upset for the family it happened to. There is a feeling of helplessness and I guess you wonder what you can do. Coming together as a community is all you can do.

This is IMO - I am just a mile away from where it happened. I haven't talked to press, or been to the vigil, but I can understand why people do that.

And there we have it

15 yr old. 1st degree murder

What a world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads