Deceased/Not Found CO - Lea Chali Porter, 19, Westminster, 5 June 2014 - *C. Waide guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't believe this has been posted yet but it is a beautiful video dedicated to Lea...

Lea Porter. by Jacob M. - YouTube

I pray they find her ASAP and the healing can begin.

If the suspect is telling the truth, the search should not take long. Knowing what dumpster was used will lead to a trash company, that will know when and where the contents of that dumpster were picked up and what landfill they were taken to. This soon after the event, the landfill workers should be able to tell investigators what part of the landfill was being worked when that load arrived.

If the suspect is telling the truth, the search should not take long. Knowing what dumpster was used will lead to a trash company, that will know when and where the contents of that dumpster were picked up and what landfill they were taken to. This soon after the event, the landfill workers should be able to tell investigators what part of the landfill was being worked when that load arrived.

It was mentioned earlier that LE has already contained the area in the landfill to search.
Even before Waide's arrest, police contacted the landfill and asked authorities to cordon off an area where trash from the apartments where Waide lives would have been dumped following her disappearance.

"There's a science to it," Spottke said. "We do not want trash added to that area."

On BF's FB page he mentions that LE not to search landfill until Monday hence they are looking everywhere else this weekend. That statement makes sense as per the article on MSM. Sorry would copy paste but against 10% TOS rules.

More here: http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_2...ice-seek-search-warrants-search-murder-victim

Re dogs cutting their paws in landfills - I was just talking about this yesterday with my husband. The thing is, we take care of stray dogs here in India and currently there is a mother with 3 puppies who we are feeding every day. They live in a large empty plot where people from all over the neighborhood throw their household garbage over the fence - a common thing here to do. (Yes it's disgusting, but there are no dumpsters or garbage disposal trucks here so people don't know what to do with their garbage.) So of course there is lot of broken glass, wires, and tin cans etc on that ground. The puppies are now about 4 months old and I was saying to my husband just yesterday that it is really astonishing that none of them has any cuts in their paws given that they also run around and play as puppies do in the midst of all that garbage. One however died of what looked like a poisoning last month. It's not the first time that I see a stray dog succumb to what looks like ingestion of something poisonous but I virtually never see any cuts in paws. I assume dogs must be quite aware and clever about where they step.

:goodpost:

QUESTION:
When an article mentions this material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed, does that mean also that a link cannot be attached to this thread?
There is an update on a link for Lea, but I don't know if it is allowed to even link the story even though it is from a reputable news source?
Can I be advised please?
Thank you!

QUESTION:
When an article mentions this material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed, does that mean also that a link cannot be attached to this thread?
There is an update on a link for Lea, but I don't know if it is allowed to even link the story even though it is from a reputable news source?
Can I be advised please?
Thank you!

If it's on the web, you can post a link.

Kara Nichols. Kim Remmel. Tommy Cook. These people are missing from the area. Did this twisted person have anything to do with their disappearances?

Missing Pueblo Woman’s Stepfather: ‘I Want Him To Suffer’

BRIGHTON, Colo. (CBS4) –
The Westminster man who allegedly confessed to killing a 19-year-old Pueblo woman who is missing and presumed dead faced a judge for the first time on Monday. Police arrested Christopher Waide, 23, on Thursday night. On Monday morning in Adams County Court Waide learned he will not be formally charged until Friday. He faces first degree murder and sex assault charges.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2014/06/16/pueblo-womans-stepfather-i-want-him-to-suffer/

BBM - I don't think I could have said that better.

Okay, for what it's worth, I had heard of his manifesto from high school but of course didn't say anything because it was a rumor. Except I had heard that it was done with another student. Since half of the rumor made mainstream media, I wonder if the other half is true? If so, where is the other student?

Okay, for what it's worth, I had heard of his manifesto from high school but of course didn't say anything because it was a rumor. Except I had heard that it was done with another student. Since half of the rumor made mainstream media, I wonder if the other half is true? If so, where is the other student?

Maybe that is what LE is looking into. ??

Jackson also talked about a document that Waide allegedly authored back in high school, in which he wrote about abducting, raping, and killing a woman.

Police investigators are aware of the alleged document and are "looking into it," Spottke said.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_25971887/westminster-man-appears-court-disappearance-pueblo-teen

The thing I have to ask is: Because the stepfather saying there is a "document" that this fool authored make it true? Because MSM put it into print that he said so...does that make it true?

The Brother and BF got a "confession" from the suspect and recorded it...does it make it admissible in court? Was it under duress maybe with harm caused if he did not say so? Did LE act on that? Subsequently searches done on that basis?

This is going into trial phase and I hope LE is doing due diligence. I am in no way sticking up for this guy, but I would hate to see a conviction lost on emotional haste.

JMO's

It is odd how the reporter talks about the journal And the victim around the 13 seconds to 19 seconds mark in this video in the link
to the article below.
Any ideas of what/who exactly did the reporter mean?
I ask that because of your post about Another student......
IMOO.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...urt-appearance-in-disappearance-of-lea-porter

ETA:
Let me put it another way......
Did the reporter mean that the perp and the victim kept a journal together?
Am I misunderstanding what the reporter said?
IMOO.

The thing I have to ask is: Because the stepfather saying there is a "document" that this fool authored make it true? Because MSM put it into print that he said so...does that make it true?

The Brother and BF got a "confession" from the suspect and recorded it...does it make it admissible in court? Was it under duress maybe with harm caused if he did not say so? Did LE act on that? Subsequently searches done on that basis?

This is going into trial phase and I hope LE is doing due diligence. I am in no way sticking up for this guy, but I would hate to see a conviction lost on emotional haste.

JMO's

I agree with you, but I don't think the actions of the brother and bf would have any bearing on his case. Those men were not coercing the suspect to confess as officers of the law, so I would not think it could be challenged. Either way, they find her body, they will also probably find lots of solid physical evidence to convict.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Eric
Back