Deceased/Not Found CO - Lea Chali Porter, 19, Westminster, 5 June 2014 - *C. Waide guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How is it possible they still have not found her? They must know which landfill she was brought to? Are they still searching?

How is it possible they still have not found her? They must know which landfill she was brought to? Are they still searching?
I'm wondering the same thing. It sounded like they were onto the landfill before he even confessed. So either she's there and they haven't found her, they have found her but they're not saying yet, or she's not in there and he lied about a lot of things. I'm going with the latter.

Does anyone remember what it's called when there are whites under the iris? I remember from another case that this has a name, but for the life of me, I can't think of it...

Thank you! That's the phrase. I never in a million years would have remembered that.

Wow... I can't believe they haven't found her!

Depends on the confession. Maybe Waide isn't even going to try to fight it.

I sure hope not. It must not have been too convincing if the person he confessed to doesn't believe it. :(

Are they sure he did it and not just a nut seeking some misguided fame.

Bump it's been a month since lea went missing. No new updates that I can see since the arrest

Bump it's been a month since lea went missing. No new updates that I can see since the arrest

I think I read that they had already cordoned off a portion of the landfill before this guy even confessed. I'm shocked they haven't found her. I really wonder if she's even there.

I can find no updates in the media at all. Nothing for over 3 weeks. I can't believe how quiet this case got. Where are you, Lea? So sad.

Brighton — A former Cotopaxi resident had a preliminary and bond hearing date set Tuesday concerning the murder of Lea Chali Porter, 19, also a former Fremont County resident.

Christopher Adam Waide, 23, will next appear for his combined preliminary and bond hearing at 9 a.m. Sept. 5 in the Adams County Courthouse. He is being held in the Adams County Jail on a no-bond hold.

Waide is being charged with four felony offenses: murder in the first degree, felony murder, sexual assault and tampering with physical evidence, which were filed June 20.

http://www.canoncitydailyrecord.com...aring-set-christopher-waide-lea-porter-murder

I'm sad to see that lea still hasn't been found. A post by her mum on the Facebook page says there have been searches at the landfill for 30 days!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leessa29
Back