Found Deceased CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes you guys think OD vs murder, out of curiosity? Would they still be calling it a homicide, instead of manslaughter? Her father said she was murdered...and I don’t think he meant drugs. I am
Of the opinion she was killed, possibly with a gun, but’s that just IMO/moo. I enjoy discussing/hearing the reasoning of other points of view.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did find another copy of the video on Facebook that has slightly better sound. It's a reporter's page, Sonia Gutierrez from 9News KUSA.

8 mins - answers question about cod.. "we are pretty convinced that we know what the cause of death was." Imo, it would be some kind of obvious wound for them to say that and a gun would fit that possibility.

Another interesting statement made right about 12 mins into the video when he is putting focus on that period of time in between 1:00 pm on the 28th and when they found her on the 29th. "That's the information that we really need, to start finding people who were involved or saw or heard Natalie when talking to her on the phone. "

I noticed he also used a big emphasis on the word heard. Perhaps I am reading into it too much but imo, it seems like they know with certainty of people who were in phone communication with her during that time but perhaps don't know who they are or how to find them?

Also of note from re-watching:

-he said from interviews, he is unaware of Natalie having been threatened by anyone but SS
-they found evidence at the scene
-they said they interviewed SS but will not call him a suspect at this time, but SS’s rants are certainly a portion of the timeline of events
-her family was concerned enough with her absence from communications for 2.5 hours to report her missing because they know her so well and it was highly unusual

I don't think SS is the culprit. Jmo

IMO they know who’s responsible and charges will be filed within hours or days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't think SS is the culprit. Jmo

I really didn’t either. And I still don’t really...but idk. The presser made me think it was him, but I am torn. Either it’s obvious and him, or things are intentionally being phrased as they are as to relax the fears of the real killer for now

IMO they know who’s responsible and charges will be filed within hours or days.

I agree. He started mentioning in the presser that it’s very important that they get everything right and in order for legal proceedings. So I just think it’s more about that at this point.

Does anyone have a link where we can watch the PC?

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...-public-exists-after-natalie-bollingers-death

“He also was asked specifically about a man whom Bollinger received a protection order against last month, who has also been posting online.
We have talked to him, and again, we are not ready to call anybody a suspect, but it’s certainly a piece of our investigation, a piece of our timeline,” McIntosh said.“

“McIntosh said officials were “pretty convinced” they knew what Bollinger’s cause of death was, though neither the coroner’s office nor other authorities have so far released that information.”

As far as we know this is being considered a homicide. They don’t feel like she was targeted, the public should not think a random killer is on the loose, she recently obtained a restraining order on her stalker and within 2.5 hours of no contact from her LE was actively searching for her. Where does that lead us?

In a circle ;)

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I’m not convinced it’s SS. My knee jerk reaction was that it was him. It was an easy conclusion to jump to.
He is being absolutely crucified on social media and I find his posts to be so desperate. He has been screaming for help for YEARS and now people think it’s funny and are goading him? I am very disturbed by how the public is going after him and I’m worried about what he may do to himself.
My thoughts are that he didn’t have access to a car. And even though he was creepily obsessed with Natalie, I don’t think he’d still be alive if he had hurt her. He wouldn’t be able to live with himself imo. I don’t think he is a good guy, but I don’t know if he fits here either. 🤷🏻*♀️

I’m totally confused and honestly don’t have a clue who the real perp is. I thought SS initially, then alleged BF, and now I just have no idea. I just don’t see how SS would’ve found her at an apartment she apparently just moved into(or some other random place) without a vehicle of his own. It’s certainly possible but I am not convinced at the moment.

I’m not convinced it’s SS. My knee jerk reaction was that it was him. It was an easy conclusion to jump to.
He is being absolutely crucified on social media and I find his posts to be so desperate. He has been screaming for help for YEARS and now people think it’s funny and are goading him? I am very disturbed by how the public is going after him and I’m worried about what he may do to himself.
My thoughts are that he didn’t have access to a car. And even though he was creepily obsessed with Natalie, I don’t think he’d still be alive if he had hurt her. He wouldn’t be able to live with himself imo. I don’t think he is a good guy, but I don’t know if he fits here either. 🤷🏻*♀️

I agree with you.

My thoughts are that he didn’t have access to a car. And even though he was creepily obsessed with Natalie, I don’t think he’d still be alive if he had hurt her. He wouldn’t be able to live with himself imo. I don’t think he is a good guy, but I don’t know if he fits here either. 路*♀️

He drove across country stalking her. He has access to a car. Occam's razor. Teen girl gets stalked. Stalker makes threats. He calls her the c word and states he wants her to feel pain. Teen girl seeks and is granted an order of protection. A couple days later, teen girl is found dead.

No matter how desperate, or befuddled, or lonely, or depressed this stalker appears on Facebook, he is a frightening and dangerous person such that she was able to get a court to try to protect her.

It's not rocket science to me and I'm pretty shocked so many think this young lady just coincidentally ended up dead at other than his hands.

Yea...something is off there. She never takes a nap or shower? 2.5 hours not being on social media is not a reason to report someone missing.

It is when you have a crazed stalker after you.

I couldn’t hear a lot of the questions. I wanted someone to ask about suicide or drugs but I couldn’t hear if they did

If it was suicide or drugs they wouldn't be clearly investigating it hard as a homicide as they are.

On Thursday he posted at 2:26am and not again until 9:50pm. A good 19 hours of silence when it seems he’s not someone who is silent for long.

Yeah. We don't need to contort in order to blame someone else just because the guy seemed sad and pathetic on Facebook. This isn't a hard one to figure out.

Both the aunt and the dad has confirmed that she has passed. It does not seem like their accounts are fake at all, look at the pictures, friends and everything else. The mom is on her way to Denver to be with her other daughter.
There is a man who claims that he has been to the police with SS, and SS was cleared (this man posted this on SS FB page. His profile seems legit also). SS has posted on his FB recently. If police suspected him they would certainly have him in custody by now.

Not true. You can't arrest someone based on suspicion alone.

It's interesting how people quoted in news articles and SM are saying that a person can't be capable of murder because he shows other kinder traits like helping others or because he has a slight build. Neither of these things cancel out the ability to kill someone. Especially when faced with an emotional crisis - rejection can push an already mentally unstable person over the edge, whether premeditated or not. IMO, and only just based on guesstimating, is that she was strangled (or possibly stabbed if her murderer was carrying a knife - not necessarily in his possession for the intent of killing her) and what started as another unwanted approach she rejected him. Maybe she told him she would be notifying the police?

I'm also trying to piece together the quick response - I know it has been attributed to her usual activeness on SM and the 2.5 hour break/order in place, but I'm wondering if something else triggered concern i.e. did her murderer ask someone where she was or did he make a comment to someone that he just needed to talk to her?

Could be that her killer mentioned her, asked about her or was seen in the area of her house-- but could also be something as simple as she was expected somewhere ten minutes after she left the house or didn't show up for work, etc. no?? I literally JUST started following this about two hours ago and need to catch up on tons, but can someone quickly tell me where he currently "resided" (in what state) in relation to her?

Is he also Denver area? VA? I'm just all thrown off trying to cram too much in too quickly. I looked at alleged stalker's page the times last posted on dates in question were 04:23 & 23:50- Does he appear to be talking about a missing person OTHER THAN Natalie in the 04:26 post? The sound in his vids is terrible!

Seems to still be homeless or possibly moves a lot? In a few videos he looks like he's been permitted to sleep in someone's tool shed or garage or something? If he in fact has no car-- what's the public transportation like in his area to GET to her house? He may not know where her new house is, but if he knew she'd seek out an NA meeting it wouldn't be hard to find her.

I'm not easily snowed, but even I definitely felt a smidgen of compassion for the crazy------ But alas, it just seems TOO apparent where this is all going. I'm feeling like LE is being tight lipped for a solid reason. Either hoping he keeps his guard down and sinks himself while pending DNA results are processed and/or keeping him from offing himself UNTIL they can arrest him.

He drove across country stalking her. He has access to a car. Occam's razor. Teen girl gets stalked. Stalker makes threats. He calls her the c word and states he wants her to feel pain. Teen girl seeks and is granted an order of protection. A couple days later, teen girl is found dead.

No matter how desperate, or befuddled, or lonely, or depressed this stalker appears on Facebook, he is a frightening and dangerous person such that she was able to get a court to try to protect her.

It's not rocket science to me and I'm pretty shocked so many think this young lady just coincidentally ended up dead at other than his hands.

His car was impounded when he visited her in Virginia and he couldn’t afford to get it back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PamR