GUILTY CO - Possible Serial Shooter Has Colorado Drivers on Edge *Arrest* #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
..... yessss, searchinGirl! Maybe not? Why would it be reported if it is a normal thing to have happen? There could be incidents of shootings and/or shattered glass or not that still aren't reported in MSM in the general area.

attachment.php

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...-latest-window-shattering-incident-along-i-25

Is that white paint on the shattered glass again?

:happydance: Great to see you. Missed y'all.

Not the highway shatterings, but Mr. Connole and Mr. Jacoby's killer are still on my mind, and brave Cory.

( Welcome back, sista. We missed ya! :heart:

:grouphug: )

Looking back around this time last year:

2 new reports of shattered windows on I-25, UPS driver injured near Loveland
Deb Stanley

10:38 AM, Aug 21, 2015

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...port-on-i-25-ups-driver-injured-near-loveland

""Officers searched the cab of the truck to determine what caused the window to break," according to Loveland Police. "There is no evidence that a bullet damaged the window.""

Italso looks like this also occurred on a Friday morning, like today:

"On Friday morning, a UPS driver said his driver's side window suddenly shattered."

I would like to compare those 2 incidents to today's on a map (geography and topography).

Here's another one for specific comparison to today's incident:

Berthoud, June 2015:

Another driver's window shatters on I-25 in nothern Colorado Sunday
Window shattered near Berthoud exit at 10:45 a.m.
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...ries-in-sundays-incident-at-the-berthoud-exit

Eta: holy shites, it's the same exit? #250?

"The driver, who didn't want to be identified, told 7NEWS he was driving a mile south of exit 250 at about 10:45 a.m. when the window on his side of the car shattered.

"There was just a big explosion. I mean, a real loud bang," the man said. "The window just disintegrated. I was in shock at the time."

He said his girlfriend was in the passenger seat. Neither were hurt, but they briefly wondered if they had been shot."

Who killed John Jacoby and William "Bill" Connole??

Here's another one for specific comparison to today's incident:

Berthoud, June 2015:

Another driver's window shatters on I-25 in nothern Colorado Sunday
Window shattered near Berthoud exit at 10:45 a.m.
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...ries-in-sundays-incident-at-the-berthoud-exit

Eta: holy shites, it's the same exit? #250?

"The driver, who didn't want to be identified, told 7NEWS he was driving a mile south of exit 250 at about 10:45 a.m. when the window on his side of the car shattered.

"There was just a big explosion. I mean, a real loud bang," the man said. "The window just disintegrated. I was in shock at the time."

He said his girlfriend was in the passenger seat. Neither were hurt, but they briefly wondered if they had been shot."

Same side of the highway too?

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...-latest-window-shattering-incident-along-i-25

Here is a report of another incident in Northern Colorado...a driver in another car saw the glass shatter...nothing left behind to explain it..SMH...wonder if investigators really have no clue about what's going on...

..... yessss, searchinGirl! Thank you for the news :blush:

Maybe not? Why would it be reported if it is a normal thing to have happen? There could be incidents of shootings/debris and/or shattered glass or not that still aren't reported in MSM in the general area.

attachment.php

Is that white paint on the shattered glass again?

:happydance: Great to see you. Missed y'all.

Not the highway shatterings, but Mr. Bill Connole and Mr. John Jacoby's killer/s are still on my mind, and brave Cory, who survived.

Another image:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Another_car_window_shattered_along_I_25_0_45645381_ver1.0_640_480.jpg
    Another_car_window_shattered_along_I_25_0_45645381_ver1.0_640_480.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 36
Same side of the highway too?

(My head hurts. Need a nap now. Where's your old man, FHG? Go tell him there was another shattering, same exit...hurry!!
(Lol, jk on the hurry part, but seriously, do please tell him, lol!))

(My head hurts. Need a nap now. Where's your old man, FHG? Go tell him there was another shattering, same exit...hurry!!
(Lol, jk on the hurry part, but seriously, do please tell him, lol!))

Where do you think? Will do. Sweet Dreams, magz.

Remember how there were some thoughts on thread of school schedules and such, looking at the times and dates?

Here is a report of another incident in Northern Colorado...a driver in another car saw the glass shatter...nothing left behind to explain it..SMH...wonder if investigators really have no clue about what's going on...

Yesterday's shatterings seems right in line with last year's very suspicious I-25 shatterings:

It involved a passenger window, which are rarely shattered by road debris, and there weren't any other vehicles to that side of the car to have kicked up road debris in any case.

It happened in the middle of the range of last year's unexplained shatterings. The yellow dot, in the screen shot of the case map, shows the location.

Screenshot 2016-09-02 at 4.29.16 PM.png

The location is just a few miles north close of the earliest of last year's shatterings, the 2/22/15, 4/8/15, and 4/21/15 shatterings. I remember noting earlier that the series of I-25 shattererings had started in that area before spreading, relatively evenly, up and down the interstate.

Screenshot 2016-09-02 at 4.34.08 PM.png

..... yessss, searchinGirl! Thank you for the news :blush:

Maybe not? Why would it be reported if it is a normal thing to have happen? There could be incidents of shootings/debris and/or shattered glass or not that still aren't reported in MSM in the general area... .
[snipped for focus]

I'm afraid that we can't tell much about how normal the incident was from the fact that it was reported. The Denver Channel appears to have gotten the story directly from the motorist, and reporters are in no better position than we are to judge what is normal in this context. The NoCO Task Force has a policy against reporting shatterings or commenting on them. The clearest indication I've seen that the Task Force though them abnormal was the Task Force's installation, for a while, of shot detecting equipment along I-25. (Source story linked here.)

One of the clearest indications of how abnormal last year's shatterings were was the sheer volume of them, and their concentration on I-25. We don't have that to go on, this year - this is the first report of an individual NoCO I-25 shattering that we've seen since late Nov. 2015 - but that might just be because the press seems to have given up on reporting them. I know that one reporter, the Coloradoan's Jason Pohl, had heard, on a police scanner, about a number of other I-25 window shatterings last winter and passed on reporting on them individually because they didn't seem newsworthy. (Source link here.)

Notes: jmo, moo, brainstorming:

He/they are Downrange from the moving target? Approx 1/4 mile down. (Theory of relativity. Adjacent.)
About a half mile off the side of the road? In this case, West?
Entry and exit points. Egress.
Embankment. Near the Little Thompson River, etc? Construction site? Construction vehicle, using door. Dirt roads.
Aut .308 rifle. Very compacted dry ice bullets.

Notes: jmo, moo, brainstorming:

He/they are Downrange from the moving target? Approx 1/4 mile down. (Theory of relativity. Adjacent.)
About a half mile off the side of the road? In this case, West?
Entry and exit points. Egress.
Embankment. Near the Little Thompson River, etc? Construction site? Construction vehicle, using door. Dirt roads.
Aut .308 rifle. Very compacted dry ice bullets.

Same here, all speculation, on my part, with humbility.

The way the glass looks on the back seat, I would hazard an ignorant guess that the source of the projectile was ahead of the car.

What's that white paint on the shattered glass?

View attachment 100659

I'm a dunce with math, but it seems like of the known times, over a third of the incidents are roughly the same time as the last one reported.

Is there something forced to that aspect of it somehow, to this last one? Like a 'here you go' quality to it? Like the perp/s wants it to be known it's them in this place?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HhEltIWV-FlpJxZ6F_QEuVgSyY7Fc1C6ztmJ3hRghAA/htmlview?pli=1#

Good point! The proportions are even more impressive if you discount the incidents for which we have times of day. 11 out of 20 then fall between 8:00 and 11:00 AM.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weskerwife
Back