CO - Richard & Mayumi Heene charged in Balloon Boy hoax, Fort Collins, 2009 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN?ref=nf

Nancy Grace: Tonight: A 6-yr. old boy was believed to be floating over northeastern Colorado in a homemade balloon aircraft! The balloon aircraft just landed with no sign of the little boy inside! Tonight, where is the 6-yr. old boy if he’s not in the balloon aircraft?

This is about the craziest thing I've ever heard. Did any of you read their bio on the wifeswap website? With all of their "projects" an accident was bound to happen.

Although, it does sound like the boy was never in the balloon. He's probably hiding thinking that he's in so much trouble for losing "Dad's" balloon.

When the Heene family aren't chasing storms, they devote their time to scientific experiments that include looking for extraterrestrials and building a research-gathering flying saucer to send into the eye of the storm. In this ultimate swap, the Heenes swap lives with a psychic mom who speaks to the dead and can control the weather, her husband and her children -- who believe they are destined to be stars. This show will feature aliens, punk rockers, past-life regression and, for the first time ever, the children from the two families will face off in a kids' table meeting. "Heene/Silver," the 100th episode of Wife Swap, destined to become a classic!

Read more at: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/15/falcon-heene-balloon-boy_n_322736.html

Now I really wonder if this might be a publicity stunt!

:eek: OMG!
When the Heene family aren't chasing storms, they devote their time to scientific experiments that include looking for extraterrestrials and building a research-gathering flying saucer to send into the eye of the storm. In this ultimate swap, the Heenes swap lives with a psychic mom who speaks to the dead and can control the weather, her husband and her children -- who believe they are destined to be stars. This show will feature aliens, punk rockers, past-life regression and, for the first time ever, the children from the two families will face off in a kids' table meeting. "Heene/Silver," the 100th episode of Wife Swap, destined to become a classic!

Read more at: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/15/falcon-heene-balloon-boy_n_322736.html

I'm betting on publicity or cover-up.
My text alerts are now coming in, he wasn't in it.

Very convenient isn't it and the family is very liberal with pictures and will be on HLN in a minute by phone I think. Why isn't he looking for his kid!

Edit: he wasn't on the phone he was on an ireport he had submitted about 18 months ago.

If this is a publicity stunt, they should all be beech slapped. If not, my prayers are with the family. (I wonder if one of the kids names is Icarus?) OT My 2 yo was "missing" one night, and after thoroughly searching my house, I was speeding out of my driveway to go to the PD when my dd called out " I found him!" He was asleep in his toy box with the lid closed.

This is the most absolute absurd thing I've ever heard. It's something I honestly never thought I'd hear on the news.

If this is a hoax, this is one of the most ridiculous, and sickest hoax I've ever heard.

If it's not a hoax, I pray this little boy is safe, and found soon.

I saw the episode of Wife Swap just the other. Man, that Dad was a piece of work. There was no discipline whatsoever in that house.

I hope this little boy is ok and hiding somewhere safely.

"A spokesperson with Fort Collins Police said, "This balloon was never meant to actually carry anybody. It was just a family project they were working on. The little compartment where their son is in is very small and it's not attached very well."
From KUSA in Denver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member