CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is astounding to me is that some people are defending him by pointing out all her faults and why she deserved to be killed and her children placed in crude oil.

It is utterly insane. I understand Tricias reasoning that as of now they have to allow both sides, I just cant wait until trial so they can destroy him on the stand. One final cowardly move to try to blame his wife, who loved her girls more then anything in the world.

Regardless of whether they barked, sat or turned a back flip, CW had to be close to peeing his panties just knowing they were there.

For sure! I was just realizing that since CO is a state that legalized MJ, these dogs may have been re-trained. The dogs could have been alerting to evidence in addition to detecting decomposition.

Regardless of whether they barked, sat or turned a back flip, CW had to be close to peeing his panties just knowing they were there.
You can hear in the video CW in his own voice giving LE permission to search the home with the cadaver dogs even asking LE if he needs to sign anything.
He had to have known the dogs were going react to the smell of death in the home even if you were to believe his story.
Was/Is he that cocky to think he would get away with the dogs not picking up the scents?

Sleutherfly
In response to your post #974 from the last thread.

In the words of the gentle, humble, Mr. Fred Rogers, "Always look for the helpers in times of tragedy."

Compare/juxtapose - a man who spent his lifetime for the wellness and care of children ... to this horrendous murder. :(

I would like to think Mr. Rogers is there with Bella, Celeste, Nico, Mariah Woods, so many more murdered & thrown away children. It seems endless, doesn't it?

As a nation we need to focus on more IMPORTANT issues than politics. (IMO, MOO) On say, Oh, I don't know, mental health, the nurturing of our children & making healthy adults.

Off the soapbox. Sorry for the rambling. I just wish Mr Rogers was still here.

(sorry: Been here for years, but have no idea how to carry a post from an earlier thread)

I can see hating your children’s father or mother. But your kids...... how, I can’t comprehend how this happens. THEY ARE YOUR CHILDREN! Your flesh and blood....just how does this happen?
Because he thought that he was going to move on and spread his genes around with another woman. These children were just a mistake that he may have had to support financially. Can't have that.

You can hear in the video CW in his own voice giving LE permission to search the home with the cadaver dogs even asking LE if he needs to sign anything.
He had to have known the dogs were going react to the smell of death in the home even if you were to believe his story.
Was/Is he that cocky to think he would get away with the dogs not picking up the scents?

Did he know they were cadaver dogs or did he think they were just search dogs?

Maybe he thought they only alerted if the bodies were there.

I can't play that clip in my region due to data protection but I have seen one on Youtube where CW repeats how pleased he is to have LE there and all they're doing - it's maybe the same clip?

He is absolutely brazen in his willingness to lie through his teeth to get off the hook.
Can't help but think that he also deployed this insincerity with SW - or could she mostly see through him by now?

Last edited:
Super cocky, maybe he thought he got the bodies out quickly enough not knowing just how good those dogs are.

I think that he knew that his goose was cooked then and that is why he came up with the preposterous story that his dead, buried in a shallow grave wife was the real murderer.ls
Not he, who dumped his clean innocent little girls in filthy, dirty crude oil tanks.

Did he know they were cadaver dogs or did he think they were just search dogs?

Last time I watched it on Youtube the journalist calls them scent dogs and he seems to think they are cause he mentions them tracking , as if she has been abducted because on this day, with each TV crew he implies this is what has happened.

Also we still haven't had any confirmation that they were cadaver dogs. They may well have been but it's unclear.

I have never understood why someone would murder their wife/husband instead of getting a divorce..and as for murdering their children..there are no words. Why do they seem to think that they'll never get caught?

Last time I watched it on Youtube the journalist calls them scent dogs and he seems to think they are cause he mentions them tracking , as if she has been abducted because on this day, with each TV crew he implies this is what has happened.

Also we still haven't had any confirmation that they were cadaver dogs. They may well have been but it's unclear.

For all we know, they could have been alerting that they think CW was a creep. My dog does that, lol. I'm just kidding of course, they were obviously there for a purpose. Even if the only outcome was scaring CW, I'm happy with that.

I cannot and I never will get over him dumping his little girls in crude oil. Anyone who can think that that is reasonable needs to think again.
Yes, we have heard it all. He panicked and thought that dumping his children in dirty , dark oil was just a reasonable reaction to finding his children dead

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member