CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice guy that helped others...

I watched a very disturbing clip of a sociopath describing his behaviors and he said something along the lines of "the best way to manipulate someone is to do something nice for them".

Its chilling. Moo.

I would say you don't even have to do something nice for someone, you can just tell people how nice you are, maybe give a few examples of things that are generally considered to be things done by 'nice' people, you don't have to have done those things. And people will think you are nice.

I would say after you've done that, then follow up by doing something that appears nice, or just be extra polite, give the waiter a big friendly-looking smile and maybe a generous tip. That should seal the deal.

ETA if you can't afford the generous tip, then you start patting your pockets, and say "oh noo, I think I left my wallet at home! .... Would you possibly be able...?"

And you still look like the good guy!

Hopefully not to anyone who just read my post ;)

I appreciate it and have appreciated most of your posts here and elsewhere. I respect you.

Also, I do not mean to offend with my decisiveness. My posts are a response to an accumulation of posts by various people.

I find your "decisiveness" to be refreshing. You have formulated an entirely plausible and logical sequence of events and are sticking by your guns. There is absolutely zero flaw in that. I also respect you and look forward to our continued interactions :)

Can you direct me to your post of the pictures of marks on CWs neck? I missed those!

TIA

The ring removal at work if you are a mechanic or similar job I understand because my husband was a mechanic and he would put his ring back on after washing his hands at the end of shift. He used to leave his ring in his tool box but always put it back on at the end of the work day. Even if CW didn't do that and instead he selectively wore his wedding ring according to work schedule, you would think if your wife and children are missing you would want to have your wedding ring on for comfort. He wasn't working those couple of days when he was being interviewed so I wonder where the wedding ring was.

For the purple lupus band it was posted previously that SW said CW never took that band off since she gave it to him when they first met. So again, where was the lupus band? If SW stated that CW never took that band off then that negates the theory that he can't wear a wedding ring at work because they both could cause injury if snagged or catches on equipment.

For the wooden whistle necklace that looks to have a leather strap as a chain which was shown in several photos I posted, it was obviously a favorite of CW's because he wore it a lot. I wonder where it went. I also suspect he didn't bother taking it off and putting it back on everyday he went to work. That takes a lot of effort and time. More then likely he simply just wore it regularly.

I would be curious if there are photos taken that Sunday from the birthday party that CW attended with the little girls if he is wearing that particular necklace, wedding ring and lupus bracelet at the party. Pretty good chance someone has a picture of him at that party and LE has it now. Recall that there were pictures I posted of CW with a distinct bruise and/or mark on his neck during the interview that could have been a result of a struggle with the leather strap necklace because I never thought that mark looked like a scratch because SW had long sharp nails and that would leave a distinct wound. The mark on CW's neck is more of a bruise that could be a result of that leather band from the necklace being tugged at his skin.

I've noticed a few obits do that when they actually recover the body because that don't have an actual timeline. I do like how they also requested donations be made to the police department missing persons unit. I saw where they have expressed many thanks to them.

The thing is with the money excuse, how many families out there are struggling financially with other problems besides. IMO that will not sway a jury that that kind of stress would cause a person to snap and then hide his babies in tanks of oil. It would kill me to put my kids in them tanks.

I don't know if they were stressed financially, if they were about to lose the house or how they would explain it. But, he mentioned to NT that he was either thinking about or planning (can't remember) to sell the house. So, he could have spun it however he wanted to, I suppose.

If you listen closely, in one of the interviews when he is talking about how hard it is to stay in the house, he said something about he wants people there. ? I wondered if he was setting up a reason for someone he wanted to come and stay with him. You know, something innocent like a supportive co-worker - just so he wouldn't have to be alone...because it was so traumatic. :rolleyes:
Good catch! Maybe it was so hard to stay there he had to put it on the market?
The thing is with the money excuse, how many families out there are struggling financially with other problems besides. IMO that will not away a jury that that kind of stress would cause a person to snap and then hide his babies in tanks of oil. It would kill me to put my kids in them tanks.
It wont work because its ridiculous. There are ZERO reasons to put babies in tanks of oil. None.

Moo

Ahhhh! I stand corrected then, thanks so much, I missed that!

Well, then not paying that amount is just silliness to me.

Having lived about 20 minutes from Frederick, CO for a number of years, and having been on the HOA boards I can attest to the fact that it is not uncommon for people to put their HOA dues off for payment. While it is a debt owed when compared to mortgage, food, utilities and transportation it is not high on everyone's list to pay. In my experience in CO dues are typically paid quarterly. The $1,500 could be a year's worth, slightly less or slightly more depending on the late fees and any legal fees assigned to it. Yes, the HOA can place a lien on the property. Of course, the lien does very little until they try to sell the home, and then they simply pay it.

Honestly - people are making far too much out of the bankruptcy filing 3 years prior and of the HOA dues being late. Consider those subterfuge IMO, not defining points that likely contributed to this sad outcome. If CW was making only $65k as was reported and she was doing MLM living in a $400k house they might have lived paycheck to paycheck. it's not uncommon for young families.

Facts remain 3 people are dead, likely murdered by one they trusted and loved. There is no rational reason that someone does this. Note I used the word "rational". The deaths are tragic, the long term impact that these murders place on the unintentional victims like Shannan's (and even CW's) families, friends, neighbors, acquaintances and LE officers is staggering. I know this first hand and on a personal level. After 17 years I can attest that the always wondering "what if" or "why didn't I see" or for children - "could it happen to me" brings a new tragedy to the forefront. It is those people our thoughts, prayers and well wishes should be focused on more than anger and hatred towards the potential sociopath and loser who did this.

The thing is with the money excuse, how many families out there are struggling financially with other problems besides. IMO that will not sway a jury that that kind of stress would cause a person to snap and then hide his babies in tanks of oil. It would kill me to put my kids in them tanks.
I like how you think and I agree. It would kill me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB