CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
It was ME that said I believe "she wore the pants" in the relationship NOT DAdvocate. I am not a troll. I was expressing my view and it has been taken completely out of context. Most were saying he was the controlling one in the relationship and my point was that I felt she was. It wasn't meant to blame her it was an observation. I think yes he did kill her and in all probability the girls as well.
I think all these comments about trolls and IGNORE is rude and unnecessary. I haven't been here long but I do know they have moderators, so I'm sure if it was a problem THEY would sort it.
Sorry for shouting but I've been here before with JRH, and it wasn't pretty and this is going the same route.
People are allowed their opinions. I respect everyone else's even if they are different from mine.
I've made the joke to her myself... It's not an unreasonable observation. She was very detail oriented and particular and Chris seemed to just roll with her having it her way. Again that is not an excuse or validation in any way!

If this is the case, wouldn’t that also make SW a liar? Lying to her friends, family, SM world?

Crazy talk.

Absolutely not. IMO some people use social media for socializing with friends and family. Some use social media for networking and marketing and put a tiny bit of their personal life on that social media. Those people have a separate, private social media for friends and family only. Then there are those who combine personal social media with marketing , promoting, networking. I feel Shannan is one of those people who can do that & do it well. I believe she may have had both public and private posts --- depending on the situation.

Most of my friends post positive , informative info, friend and family pics, etc. We don't post the negative everyday humdrum stuff. Not really sure what your question implies...

Let's say I go on and on about how wonderful and wise and handsome my son is. How I miss him when he's gone. He's such a good son. Can't wait til he comes for another visit. But I may leave out that his father had to bail him out of jail last week for beating up his girlfriend. I may not mention he stole all the cash out of my purse the last time he was here.

Sometimes things happen . We hope they never happen again. But it's not going to be posted about on social media by me. That's very private.

All in all we pick and chose what people are allowed to see. Some of us don't air dirty laundry.

Btw I don't have a son or a husband. Not sure I answered your question the way you intended.

The thing is with the money excuse, how many families out there are struggling financially with other problems besides. IMO that will not sway a jury that that kind of stress would cause a person to snap and then hide his babies in tanks of oil. It would kill me to put my kids in them tanks.
I don't know anyone who isn't struggling financially. It's the new "American Dream". lol

I've made the joke to her myself... It's not an unreasonable observation. She was very detail oriented and particular and Chris seemed to just roll with her having it her way. Again that is not an excuse or validation in any way!
Thank you, and yes goes without saying no justification. So sorry for you and your friend's loss.

I’m interest to hear a friends perspective. Did you watch his interviews with news outlets before he was arrested? What were your thoughts on them if you saw them before the arrest? Thank you.

From what I can tell, SW's dad was so involved in those babies lives. I can't imagine what the families are going through right now.
They seem like a very close family. Both SW and her brother seem like very positive and kindhearted people - a testament to their parents. Makes it all the more heartbreaking .

Moo

Maybe that was the last conversation he had with them.

Thinking about that little bit I transcribed, I currently have these thoughts about it.

This is a man who saw his children die a day or two ago, and one of the dominant memories in his mind is of eat your dinner or you won't get dessert.

He did say before that something about their smiles, he followed up with something about seeing them on their little couches, and he told us one was a Minnie Mouse couch and the other was Sophia couch. Then he said something about no longer being able to go into their rooms when they go to bed to turn on their rain machines. After all of these things that he'll miss about them, the dinner thing being number 2 on his list, he said he'd miss not being able to give them a kiss into bed.

It's consistent with being a response that admits they are dead. They were dead, so that's fine as far as that goes. But the particular things that stand out aren't particularly lovingly interactive things. The most interactive parts are telling them to eat dinner or go without dessert, and kissing them into bed. The rest are entirely non-interactive.

What might this say about his interactions with his children in life?

And the other thing is, I would expect the memorializing that he's doing here to be far more loving interactions if he didn't personally kill them but instead watched his wife doing that.

Oftentimes the obituary states the day in which they were officially confirmed as dead. The death certificate date may differ. My son's obit, for instance, stated the 22nd, even though he technically died on the night of the 21st. Because I didn't find him until that following morning, the hospital didn't declare him deceased until that next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB