CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to add something here. I attended a bday party today. I mentioned this case while I explained why I was up at 2am tossing turning,anyway i got about 3 words out about guy killing his family, and my brother buts in with ",yeah the guy from Colorado who put his daughters in oil tanks." Shocked, shocked i tell you that he knew about this, no one else in the room did. But his emphasis was on where the girls were placed. He was thoughroly disgusted with this fact. I'm curious when I talk to him in a few days why this bothered him so much. He is newly married, no kids yet so the parent experience doesn't come into play here.
There is something particularly cruel about it.

Moo

I just wanted to add something here. I attended a bday party today. I mentioned this case while I explained why I was up at 2am tossing turning,anyway i got about 3 words out about guy killing his family, and my brother buts in with ",yeah the guy from Colorado who put his daughters in oil tanks." Shocked, shocked i tell you that he knew about this, no one else in the room did. But his emphasis was on where the girls were placed. He was thoughroly disgusted with this fact. I'm curious when I talk to him in a few days why this bothered him so much. He is newly married, no kids yet so the parent experience doesn't come into play here.
I am shocked that no one else in the room knew about it. I am in Australia and it has been on our news.

Probably because it is so in your face disrespectful to place the daughter's this guy claims to love so dearly that he "flipped" and strangled their mother for strangling the daughter's. He discarded those little girls like they were yesterdays garbage. That tells you all you need to know about what he thought of his own flesh and blood. Disgusting. Animals treat their young better.

If they hated him so much why include his last name when referring to them!!!!

I can’t believe we are now speaking ill toward his family.

Nobody is speaking poorly of his family, at least from what I’ve seen. They included his last name because that is their name too. But given that you have said some unsavory things about Shanann, I’m not sure I understand your outrage.

So if your son told you he killed his wife because she killed their children you’re first response would be to not believe him?

I love my children, that love is undying. Although I like them as people and I would like to think that I would offer emotional support regardless, they are not perfect and I am not blind to a fault. I would want to believe them, but that doesn't mean that I necessarily would-especially if there was enough evidence (circumstantial or otherwise) that made me feel that they were being untruthful. The fact is, people lie. Even my perfect, angelic, beautiful children lie. I still love them, I still support them, I will continue to stand by them and offer whatever I could but just because I am a parent does not mean that I lost all logic and rationality.

Probably because it is so in your face disrespectful to place the daughter's this guy claims to love so dearly that he "flipped" and strangled their mother for strangling the daughter's. He discarded those little girls like they were yesterdays garbage. That tells you all you need to know about what he thought of his own flesh and blood. Disgusting. Animals treat their young better.

I believe drugs played a role too.

True CW isn't wearing his wedding ring in video.
CW is wearing the purple lupus bracelet though.
BUT CW IS WEARING STEEL TOED CONSTRUCTION WORK BOOTS SO HE LIKELY IS JUST RETURNING HOME FROM WORK SO MAYBE AS SUGGESTED HE DOESN'T WEAR THE RING TO WORK.
Sure hope LE has those construction work boots in their evidence locker.
Video: Shanann Watts surprises husband Chris with pregnancy before death | Daily Mail Online

What a difference from his speech in class on relationships. He is totally self confident in the baby video.

SW does not seem very enthusiastic wheras he seems excited.

What a mask he has. He certainly has changed from the unsophisticated guy in class

Maybe CW wanted to spare her family the heartbreak that she killed her girls. Maybe that’s why he tried to make it like they just left.

Yeah so he descrated their bodies and denied them a proper burial and attempted to rob their families of the chance to say goodbye. I’m sure they really appreciate his gesture. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarlaJCarl