CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poster posted that he/she would advise friend not to go looking for trouble.
Friend being the one that alerted LE of her concern over SW.

Incorrect. “If it were my friend” anyways, poorly written so I deleted.

I wonder how long it took him to come up with this plan, and how angry he got when her late flight and NU's interference forced him to change it up. Was it weeks of preparation? Months? A year?

Frankly, I’m glad that NU called the cops because she may have ended up not surviving a trip into CW’s house without one.

I’m so grateful that no one in the Watts family is channeling Jackie Peterson. I’d so much rather them say nothing than have to listen to them, every night, defending C.W.’s honor on the news.
ROFLMAO You DO have a point there. Initially I felt sorry for her because I hadn't heard enough about the case to make a judgement of his guilt (before Laci's body was found) I attempted to put myself in her shoes and wonder what I would do if it were my son who was only 20 at the time and unmarried. Although I was suspicious of his story initially I could understand how she attempted to defend him because I would too with no real proof he was guilty. But as it stacked up and stacked up I thought man, this woman is past the denial stage and getting close to delusional.

I don't feel that empathy in this case though. The man put his children in an oil tank! He is as guilty as they come in my opinion. So that his parents are choosing to remain silent hey, go for it but imo it speaks to me about relationships within the family and what SW may have been putting up with over the years.

I just wanted to add something here. I attended a bday party today. I mentioned this case while I explained why I was up at 2am tossing turning,anyway i got about 3 words out about guy killing his family, and my brother buts in with ",yeah the guy from Colorado who put his daughters in oil tanks." Shocked, shocked i tell you that he knew about this, no one else in the room did. But his emphasis was on where the girls were placed. He was thoughroly disgusted with this fact. I'm curious when I talk to him in a few days why this bothered him so much. He is newly married, no kids yet so the parent experience doesn't come into play here.
He is not going to get away with putting the girls in dark, slimy, dirty, sticky, thick crude oil. That was such heartless and inhumane action which he can't blame Shanann for.

Frankly, I’m glad that NU called the cops because she may have ended up not surviving a trip into CW’s house without one.

Oh my gosh. You are right. This had briefly flashed into my mind a while back and I forgot to post it bc I got distracted. If she hadn’t already called the cops, and went in there to take a look, and they were there alone..oh my gosh. I can toootally see this happening. Chills me to me the bone!!! I wonder if her friend ever thought about this too after the fact.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member