CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess if he had killed the girls before SW got home and then killed her right away, he would have had time to get things done before leaving for work. So maybe he waited until SW was asleep and then killed everyone? That would explain why he didn't have enough time to get rid of the sheets and the phone and whatnot. I still can't figure out when he dug the grave though. What time was he supposed to be at work?

Maybe that’s where he was when her friend called him? Or was he at work? Or did he dig the grave before work? Or God forbid was it predug before that? As did allegedly Jeffrey Willis for Jessica Heeringa??

Now you’ve really got me thinking about the timeline again. Analyzing your post. The girls were last seen when? At the birthday party? What time was that? You are ight about the sheets. Brain fog.

I’ve noted in other cases the disposal often happens the next day.

Never mind, I’m getting all confused. So he was seen loading the bags...

Maybe that’s where he was when her friend called him? Or was he at work? Or did he dig the grave before work? Or God forbid was it predug before that? As did allegedly Jeffrey Willis for Jessica Heeringa??

Now you’ve really got me thinking about ur timeline again. The girls were last seen when? At the birthday party? What time was that?

IIRC, he was at work when NU called.

Dang, you got me weeping again.

Awwww! Sorry!! That mother whale story broke my heart. I know it’s nature and we aren’t supposed to assign human feelings to animal behaviors but... come on! That was grief, and she had a bond with that baby. She couldn’t bear to let it go. She carried that 350-400 lb baby and pushed it to the surface to get air for days, mile after mile, desperate for it to just take a breath. She tried desperately. For days. WEEKS actually.

And CW?

Well, he couldn’t be bothered to even attempt CPR or call 911 for help after he alleges his wife strangled his kids. He didn’t even try.

Awwww! Sorry!! That mother whale story broke my heart. I know it’s nature and we aren’t supposed to assign human feelings to animal behaviors but... come on! That was grief, and she had a bond with that baby. She couldn’t bear to let it go. She carried that 350-400 lb baby and pushes it to the surface to get air for days, mile after mile, desperate for it to just take a breath. She tried desperately. For days. WEEKS actually.

And CW?

Well, he couldn’t be bothered to even attempt CPR or call 911 for help after he alleges his wife strangled his kids. He didn’t even try.
That's because the whale story is non- fiction and CW's story is fiction.

Moo

It will take a lot to shake me from my belief that she already knew, and they were yelling at each other, he because she was late and he was tired of being the babysitter, and she yelling that she already knew of his girlfriend and to get out. He freaks out at the idea of leaving the house and kills her, then the kids who woke and saw. (IMO)

YES!!!!!

IIRC, he was at work when NU called.
Do we know how long it took him to get home from work after N called him?

I know he was "blasting through red lights" instead of telling N to just break into the house o_O

Eta: I was wondering if it took him his normal time to get home from work, or maybe about how long it would take to drive back from a shallow grave?

Moo

Maybe he was able to kill two birds with 2 stones (sorry for lack of better term). Could he be working and disposing? Is this possible? Considering he was on a job site, maybe he said he was going to do something work related?

Maybe he was able to kill two birds with 2 stones (sorry for lack of better term). Could he be working and disposing? Is this possible? Considering he was on a job site, maybe he said he was going to do something work related?
I could be wrong, but I thought I'd read this was a very remote area no longer in use?

I believe the stress of it all came crashing down and SW snapped!
What stress would be so great that you would kill your children? People go through a lot worse than a cheating husband and financial issues. The fact that Shannan had an auto-immune disease and got up every day and handled life with a positive attitude, says a lot about her. IMO She seemed like a happy and very positive person. I believe IF he told her he wanted a separation that she would have been sad but she would have handled it like she did the rest of her life. She would have kept going. Chris, on the other hand, confessed to snapping and killing SW, so we know he is capable.

Unbelievable, except it happened. And unfortunately has happened many times before. moo

I would like to know why. What is the common thread that ties them all together? I wish that there was a definitive explanation, with concrete signs and behaviors.

Sigh. Even if there was, so many of these women are pregnant, they wouldn't believe it. They want to continue the fantasy in their head that they have a perfect relationship, even though so much doesn't fit that narrative.

Awwww! Sorry!! That mother whale story broke my heart. I know it’s nature and we aren’t supposed to assign human feelings to animal behaviors but... come on! That was grief, and she had a bond with that baby. She couldn’t bear to let it go. She carried that 350-400 lb baby and pushed it to the surface to get air for days, mile after mile, desperate for it to just take a breath. She tried desperately. For days. WEEKS actually.

And CW?

Gorillas do that too. Rock their dead babies and kiss them and do not want to let them go.
When I was holding a dead baby, I would not give her up to anyone. I had to be talked into going back into my house and putting her in her bed.

I could be wrong, but I thought I'd read this was a very remote area no longer in use?
Iirc there are numerous wells...are there any nearby to the disposal site that are in use?

(I see a field trip in my future, but these are likely private property, no, well owned by Anadarko...probably fenced, etc...I don’t want to trespass lol)

It is really disheartening that we welcomed Shanann’s friend here as a verified insider and she had to sit and read post after post attacking Shanann’s character, calling her a liar, implying she is on drugs. How does that make her friend feel? I’m all for viewing both sides of an argument but it was really disrespectful to see what that poster has been allowed to post all day long. There were very obvious insults and victim blaming posts that were allowed to stay. I’m really disappointed because this goes beyond letting someone defend CW’s version of the events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28