CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how much he had ready to go to make it look like she'd left him. I think it was all supposed to start that night when he got home from work and discovered them missing.
Oh yeah, he thought he had a lot more time to clean up. I even thought perhaps he might go into Tuesday before reporting her missing which I do believe he had planned to do himself. I think on Tuesday he was going to make a flurry of calls to "her people" asking if they had seen or heard from her and obviously none would have. He would THEN use that as an excuse to call police. I even think he may have planned to introduce the BS story about him asking to seperate from SW on her friends during that call. They surely would have asked when the last time he saw her was and he was all prepared to say you know, I didn't think much of it that she didn't come home last night because we are seperated or I asked for a separation and thought she stayed overnight with some friends. We were both "emotional" during the conversation and I just assumed she wanted to stay away for a couple days blah blah blah.... I think he thought he had all points covered. OOOOpppsssiieee Nicole shows up and totally blows his well thought out plans out of the water.

Oh my gosh. You are right. This had briefly flashed into my mind a while back and I forgot to post it bc I got distracted. If she hadn’t already called the cops, and went in there to take a look, and they were there alone..oh my gosh. I can toootally see this happening. Chills me to me the bone!!! I wonder if her friend ever thought about this too after the fact.

She blew the top off of his disgusting plan, so I mean, she was in danger for sure! Some posters have speculated that he killed Shanann first and then killed the little girls because they witnessed it. If that is how it went down and he felt so fearful of being exposed that he killed his own babies.... he wouldn’t have thought twice about killing her too.

The oil tank is shocking because it is just so dirty and gross. We all have seen what oil spills do to little animals and so the idea of a little child’s body coated in disgusting filthy oil is so upsetting.

He did that to them. And yet a mother orca carried around her dead calf for 17 days, to the point of sacrificing her own ability to hunt, because she wasn’t ready to let her baby go. Yes. Animals are better.

Dang, you got me weeping again.

I guess if he had killed the girls before SW got home and then killed her right away, he would have had time to get things done before leaving for work. So maybe he waited until SW was asleep and then killed everyone? That would explain why he didn't have enough time to get rid of the sheets and the phone and whatnot. I still can't figure out when he dug the grave though. What time was he supposed to be at work?

“"Sometimes you find your partner no longer attractive physically or in their personality," he says in the video. "When you are in a relationship you have to show desire, lust toward your partner. Sometimes when you get married that the lust and the desire kind of fall by the wayside a little bit."“

Snip

“At another point, Watts says: "Even at the job. You might meet a new person and (it) could strengthen into something else and could weaken the bond you have with the partner you have."

"And you feel that you might be better with someone else that you've met," he declares. "You think that you can no longer do — that your partner is someone that you can't be with."”

Chris Watts, accused of killing family, made video about saving relationships

Honestly I thought it odd that he would even choose this topic for a communications class. What guy would ever select this topic. None I know that's for sure. So was it assigned to everyone?

Also, I wonder about his last relationship before Shannan. Did someone do this to him or he to someone else prior to this. It does appear he has done a lot of thinking about relationships much more so then the average guy would. Men simply don't think about this stuff unless of course they ARE planning on leaving.

Do you think the word “rage” he used will be linked to supplements or steroids ? Not that I believe that I am curious as to strategy bc I find theirs unbelievable
The word 'rage' was used to make the word 'premeditation' or 'deliberation' go away. It's a very very important word in this case.

I am all for healthy debate, but some of the presentation of comments regarding seeing things from the other side are really quite ludicrous.

I am pretty sure we are being trolled. If we ignore the completely ridiculous comments and stick to debating/discussing intelligent comments and possibilities, we might find most of the problem goes away. MOO

I guess if he had killed the girls before SW got home and then killed her right away, he would have had time to get things done before leaving for work. So maybe he waited until SW was asleep and then killed everyone? That would explain why he didn't have enough time to get rid of the sheets and the phone and whatnot. I still can't figure out when he dug the grave though. What time was he supposed to be at work?

I saw 8 AM mentioned here, but wasn't sure if that was accurate or a guess.

I so wish he'd spare the family a trial. But after what he did to them, we can't expect decency of any sort. :( So I guess he isn't doing anything to protect Shannan's image anymore (sarcasm).

(Nice to see you, Ray of Hope. As I’ve said before, your name alone brings positive vibes. Your positive energy couldn’t have come at a better time.)

But he did murder. He strangled Shanann. And you are choosing to believe when this “loving father”ran into that room when he thought his child was being strangled, or had just finished being strangled, didn't scream at his wife, “Stop! What are you doing?” Didnt check first to see if his child was still alive, didn’t perform CPR, just walked over to his wife and strangled her. His life wasn’t threatened, he was twice her size, she couldn’t strangle him. Goes beyond my ability to believe. Just can’t agree with you, doesn’t make sense.
Everything you said, YES. His FIRST concern would have been attempting to revive his children and call 911. NOT strangle his wife. That is just insane. NO ONE is going to believe this. It defies common sense and all a juror has to think is what would they do and he will be toast because of his own ludicrous story.

I am all for healthy debate, but some of the presentation of comments regarding seeing things from the other side are really quite ludicrous.

I am pretty sure we are being trolled. If we ignore the completely ridiculous comments and stick to debating/discussing intelligent comments and possibilities, we might find most of the problem goes away. MOO

This.

I agree, but when someone intimates that they are a family member of CW (yet remain unverified) & then proceed to post a seemingly thinly-veiled threat toward a friend of SW, we can’t ignore that. I hope someone got a SS before it was deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx