CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's been shown about the previous bankruptcy but has it been said that they are still having financial difficulties. That was a few years ago and things could have improved over that amount of time. The debt with the HOA could have been their only debt apart from home living expenses. I don't see the HOA debt being a reason to kill anyone.

When they first bought the house there was a document stating he made $141,000 or $171,000, I’m not sure, and then he got laid off.
Well if he fell from 171k to 65k that would be a lot more detrimental to his psyche than any over mothering Shanann may have done by pre-preparing meals for him. Anyway he made his own choices every step along the way, as we all do.

I’m going on the belief (based on the HOA lawsuit) that the family was deep in debt, and everything is about to cave in. If that’s the case Shanann was living in denial. Believe me I’m not bashing Shanann, these are things that happen to all of us in life, we stop, figure it out, regroup, come up with a better plan, and move forward. We don’t kill anyone over it and we certainly don’t kill our children! I’m only talking about Shannan’s living in the middle of fantasy and reality because I think it will help to understand state of mind.

I agree to disagree on this point.
;)

Pyramid scheme, yes. Whether it was bringing money in, I'm sure it was. Was it enough? Probably not. Deep financial trouble? Possibly. CW felt like a loser? I hope so. IMO, that's exactly what he is.

I think with these MLMs, the appeal is the cash flow generated. But it looks to me like you might be lucky if you can break even and/or get to the point of not having to lay out money for your supply. It’s almost like the company has you paying them for the work you do.

The car allowances and the vacations are usually taxable on the personal portions and you have to fill out forms for expense reimbursement on the business side. As long as money is flowing you can make your plan work and live up to your obligations. But, one little slip and the landslide begins.

With the state of the girls' bodies, will the ME be able to determine time of death such as 10:00 PM vs 2:00/3:00 AM ?

This is my first time responding....but I couldn’t resist.. If I suspected my husband was having an affair, I would not be preparing meals for him...and if I did, they would be loaded with a special treat—like some laxatives.

The reaction is subjective...I know from experience women (probably men too) can reach very low points with low self esteem/confidence (I'm not saying this is true for SW) these same women can also completely hide this deep depression.

Repeated cheating and lies can absolutely destroy a spouse especially one battling depression. When you think so poorly of yourself, you feel like you aren't good enough and you believe that's why your spouse (the love of your life) is cheating.

Similar to SW, I did anything and everything for my ex... I was trying to 'earn' his love back (it's sick, I know). I also posted lovey dovey posts and pics of him and I together on fb, to try to tell the world he's a happily married man, hoping it would keep women away.
My ex is also eerily similar to CW. A quiet evil narcissistic sociopath

The point of this is that how women react to infidelity is completely different for everyone. Never in my life did I ever think I would reach such a low point or allow a man to destroy my own self worth. None of my friends wouldve ever suspected my life (at the time) was in complete shambles.

Well if he fell from 171k to 65k that would be a lot more detrimental to his psyche than any over mothering Shanann may have done by pre-preparing meals for him. Anyway he made his own choices every step along the way, as we all do.
It had to totally destroy his ego.

Come to think of it, I really cannot recall ever knowing a man who did not enjoy being catered to. Hmmm.
1t0ebb.jpg
1t0ebb.jpg

When they first bought the house there was a document stating he made $141,000 or $171,000, I’m not sure, and then he got laid off.
Thank you for this, this makes a lot more sense. I could not imagine who would qualify them for a 400k mortgage on a 90k combined income. This makes a lot more sense and tells me that they didn't intend to live so far beyond their means.

If they were wayyyyy in debt and about to lose it all, based on everythung we know about her online it would appear she was in denial. IMO
Disagree, it make better sense to me that SW was too busy taking care of the girls, the home, her husband, Thrive, co workers, clients, her health ~ the list goes on. SW was obviously trying to keep their head above financial waters whereas CW was running every day, going to the gym, following his favorite sports teams and seeing his mistress. CW was probably sneaking to see the mistress when he said he was at the gym IMO. So no, SW was not in denial. She knew her marriage was in trouble and she also knew she had to keep making money to keep them afloat. Hence why she promoted Thrive so fast and furious on facebook.

Do we know they paid their taxes?
Somebody showed the assessors receipt that taxes are paid. It’s usually something that gets set up at closing when you buy your house so it’s automatic for the life of the loan. And is a serious obligation taken on by the service dept of the mortgage co. They usually escrow the insurance and pay that too.

All MOO, I see a classic D.A.R.VO. by C.W. (deny/attack/reverse/victim-offender) - typical of narc/sociopaths when caught.

Examples:
- It’s not what I did that’s the big issue but your reaction!
And -
“Who are you going to believe? Me or your lying eyes?” (Richard Pryor)
And-
How dare you look in the windows, call for a welfare check and be alarmed about SW!? that is just criminal and wrong! ()

I’m pretty sure if I saw a home with smoke billowing out, I would call 911 a “welfare” check. - NUA felt justified to immediately call for help. Who can provide irrefutable argument on why she shouldn’t have?

I’m absolutely sure I would call 911 if I saw someone attacking my family.

I think with these MLMs, the appeal is the cash flow generated. But it looks to me like you might be lucky if you can break even and/or get to the point of not having to lay out money for your supply. It’s almost like the company has you paying them for the work you do.

The car allowances and the vacations are usually taxable on the personal portions and you have to fill out forms for expense reimbursement on the business side. As long as money is flowing you can make your plan work and live up to your obligations. But, one little slip and the landslide begins.

Shanann's friend (that just joined the forum, sorry cant remember her nic) said that Shanann WAS a top earner. She said Shanann wasn't just putting forth a false image. A what you see is what you get kind of lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member