CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope she didn't know :(
Hopefully she only knew once they were altogether again and safe.

Last night as I attempted to sleep I tried putting myself in CW shoes and imagine how long it would take for someone to murder his children the way he claims they passed, then I tried imagining myself carrying my lifeless child into a vehicle and then driving with my child for almost an hour deceased. Then putting my child into a oil tank. Then thinking he had to do this twice, kill 2 of his children, move 2 little bodies. Drive those deceased little girls then put them in oil. I couldn't even imagine just can't is pure evil. Sick of sick. He's the most evil human IMO
Not to mention his demeanor days later.

Completely agreed. I have monitored this site for many years, mostly just reading to learn about a few cases, as locals do contribute a lot of interesting aspects especially as the cases break. But I had to comment on this particular case because IMO this fellow personifies the deepest evil I've heard of in a long time, maybe since Couey buried little Jessica alive. What CW did, IMO, raises the hairs on my body when I think about it. Even though the cadaver dogs scented death in the house we don't know if one or both of the girls were alive when he stuffed them in the car, and then tossed their little bodies in the toxic oil. We don't even know yet if Shan'ann was still breathing when he buried her. The dogs are said to have smelled the chemicals of death, but I don't know that they can distinguish = how many corpses.

Last edited:
Maybe he was telling friend reasons SW may have 'left'.... by saying he and SW discussed separation the night before.
NAU gave a good account of this conversation where it was clear that she thought CW interjecting the "separation news" was out of place, and actually told him so and how her focus was to locate SW (as should his).

If you couldn't get ahold of your spouse, who's pregnant with health problems? I don't see why not. LE just wanted to do a quick walk through and make sure she wasn't passed out or worse. 5-10 minutes could be the difference between life or death.
If it was my spouse, I would beg them to ram the door. But he already knew they were dead since he was the one who murdered all of them. JMO

NAU gave a good account of this conversation where it was clear that she thought CW interjecting the "separation news" was out of place, and actually told him so and how her focus was to locate SW (as should his).

Oh, okay. Makes sense then. Thank ya!

NAU witnessed SW enter her home when she dropped her off from airport. This was also captured on neighbors video. It was NAU that could not open the front door when she came back in the morning to check on SW. The baby latch was engaged (from the inside), and it prevented the door from opening more than a couple inches. (NA explained this in an interview). NAU contacted CW for access, and when she thought he was hesitant, she told him she was calling the police. Upon hearing she was calling police, CW raced home ("blowing stop signs," etc) and led LE into the house through the garage (i.e., front door blocked with baby latch).
Interesting. NU had a key??

Unless he killed someone in the garage I don't see how it would factor in... her stuff, their stuff, her cell phone, etc is all at the house. Only her and the kids are not... which they should be if their stuff is there.
It factors in, imo, because LE and the friend were worried SW was inside and in medical need - they thought she might be very sick, unconscious, etc. They wanted to check on a pregnant woman and her little ones. That's urgent, imo. But the husband denies them access and says he'll be there shortly to let them in. If she were in true need, a few minutes might make a difference.

Of course, he knew full well that SW was not inside and in medical need. We now know she was buried in the ground at that time.

But I think when he denied them the code, it was a signal that he wasn't worried and that he wanted to remain in control. And to LE, that raised flags. (Rightfully so in this case!)

jmo

Yep - perhaps I've watched, read or heard too many things go wrong. My best friends husband is an attorney too - yeah I'm pretty sure I wouldn't.

In most cases I wouldn’t either but if I was worried about a family member having a medical emergency with 2 small children in their care I would. Other than that they can wait for me.

It factors in, imo, because LE and the friend were worried SW was inside and in medical need - they thought she might be very sick, unconscious, etc. They wanted to check on a pregnant woman and her little ones. That's urgent, imo. But the husband denies them access and says he'll be there shortly to let them in. If she were in true need, a few minutes might make a difference.

Of course, he knew full well that SW was not inside and in medical need. We now know she was buried in the ground at that time.

But I think when he denied them the code, it was a signal that he wasn't worried and that he wanted to remain in control. And to LE, that raised flags. (Rightfully so in this case!)

jmo

Yes, this is my theory too.

jmo

Yes, I know all that. Thanks. I was stating it really didn't matter how they got in... nothing would be able to be changed/moved/etc.

Think about this too... he says garage door control broken. How did he leave the house that morning and shut it? The back door... think cameras will prove otherwise?

Yes, I know all that. Thanks. I was stating it really didn't matter how they got in... nothing would be able to be changed/moved/etc.

Think about this too... he says garage door control broken. How did he leave the house that morning and shut it? The back door... think cameras will prove otherwise?

The keypad to open the garage door didn't work, but the garage door and openers still worked.

ETA: I think the keypad worked just fine - he just wanted to be there with LE and N when they went into the house and or garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mygrowingbranches