CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's possible that during the course of SW killing the children, as CW walked in, she said something like she was going to blame it on him. That may have been why after he snapped and killed her that he disposed of the bodies, because he knew he would be blamed. IMO

Except how can he be blamed when she is/did kill them?
She going to erase evidence with him standing there?
What besides her saying so would show that?

A few things ...

1) CW mentioned during his media interviews that there are no cameras in back of the house and there is vehicle access due to the construction of townhomes. Is it possible he had an accomplice to help him dispose of the children's bodies? I can't help but think the children were gone by the time SW arrived home.

2) I've seen mention that CW could have had several affairs. I don't see that. He's a good looking guy at first glance but he is REALLY dorky and seems to lack confidence. He does not come across as someone people would be drawn to. Comparisons have been drawn between CW and Scott Petersen. I see no comparison other than they are both murderers.

3) Several mentions of the perfect live portrayed on SM. I rarely believe anything I see depicted on SM. I personally know a few people who show a completely different reality on SM than what their real life is. If you had only seen them via SM you would believe they had a loving marriage and happy, well adjusted children when nothing could be further from the truth. It's even easier to do when the children are young and unaware. I do believe SW was truthful in her depiction of her love of her children. I have my doubts with the depiction of CW as an amazing husband and father. I think he was acting the part because it was good for business and he learned pretty quickly it was something people admired. He likes to be admired and I think that is something he hasn't experienced much in life. SW video of her showering CW with compliments ... I think that was forced. And I think she was even trying to convince herself everything was OK.

"It is remarkable to me how isolated CW obviously was. He faced the news camaras alone on Tuesday, a day after his family died and he disposed of the bodies in a remote location. From what I can tell, the only family member that flew in to be with him was his father, who didn't arrive until Wednesday morning---more than 48 hours after the loss of his family.

What a tragic figure."

Yes he is a lonely tragic figure, because he killed everybody who loved him. :(
Edited because I forgot to attach quote.

He did look miffed! He looked really put out & angry.

And he pulled his lips in, kind of biting down and kept them that way. Trying to not speak out? I need to look up non verbal cues to see what's up with that.

And, when his defense team was talking to one another , having to stand and lean over him to whisper--- there was no flinching , drawing away or even trying to make eye contact with either of them. Almost like he was ignoring them altogether.

Yeah, angry he got caught, probably mentally cursing out Nicole Atkinson and pissed off he can only afford a public defender.

I really don't think he looks like he was holding back tears. SW's brother was trying not to cry, CW just looked nervous and angry. I can't wait until we get to see the confession (assuming it was taped). I doubt he even cried then. Just my guess.

Well, we have differing opinions. Biting the lips (not sucking lips inward as C.W. did in his televised interviews, which indicates thinking, being uncertain about what you’re saying, suppressing the truth) actually indicates anxiety, stress, and holding in emotion or as a comforting action.

Let me clarify I did not interpret his suppressed tears as being from regret and his shame was likely for himself & his situation.

I am sorry for your loss. I don't think he chickened out. The behavior afterward is not that of a man who was planning on ending his life. It's just so sad. Do you know if he is Catholic?
I recall the funeral services for SW and children are being held in Catholic Church in NC, but I don't think we've ever had any info about SW or CW religion prior to Obituary notice.

NAU witnessed SW enter her home when she dropped her off from airport. This was also captured on neighbors video. It was NAU that could not open the front door when she came back in the morning to check on SW. The baby latch was engaged (from the inside), and it prevented the door from opening more than a couple inches. (NA explained this in an interview). NAU contacted CW for access, and when she thought he was hesitant, she told him she was calling the police. Upon hearing she was calling police, CW raced home ("blowing stop signs," etc) and led LE into the house through the garage (i.e., front door blocked with baby latch).
Very interesting. I also read that LE wanted CW to provide them with the code to his garage, so they could get inside. He didn't give it to them and said he was on his way. Hmmm - It doesn't sound like he wanted LE in his house until he could be in there, too. JMO, perhaps he was thinking he could control what they were looking at in the house.

Everybody has a right to their own opinions on these threads. I haven't commented much recently because I don't like the way some posters are being treated. It's okay to scroll and roll when you don't agree. Please let's all treat each other how we want to be treated. JMO

Everybody has a right to their own opinions on these threads. I haven't commented much recently because I don't like the way some posters are being treated. It's okay to scroll and roll when you don't agree. Please let's all treat each other how we want to be treated. JMO
Thanks. I have never reported anyone before, but I had to this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes