CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope she didn't know :(
Hopefully she only knew once they were altogether again and safe.

Last night as I attempted to sleep I tried putting myself in CW shoes and imagine how long it would take for someone to murder his children the way he claims they passed, then I tried imagining myself carrying my lifeless child into a vehicle and then driving with my child for almost an hour deceased. Then putting my child into a oil tank. Then thinking he had to do this twice, kill 2 of his children, move 2 little bodies. Drive those deceased little girls then put them in oil. I couldn't even imagine just can't is pure evil. Sick of sick. He's the most evil human IMO
Not to mention his demeanor days later.

I pray she didnt know either. I can not even imagine!!!!! And i could not even ride with my dog’s body in the back end of our truck from the vet’s office to bury him. So he was creamated. I can not even imagine what type of human could do this..........

He did look miffed! He looked really put out & angry.

And he pulled his lips in, kind of biting down and kept them that way. Trying to not speak out? I need to look up non verbal cues to see what's up with that.

And, when his defense team was talking to one another , having to stand and lean over him to whisper--- there was no flinching , drawing away or even trying to make eye contact with either of them. Almost like he was ignoring them altogether.

I read these expressions as holding in emotion, with the mouth, as if trying not to cry. I also think avoiding eye contact was shame, avoidance of emotion. Not a C.W. sympathizer BTW.

They have 63 days from arraignment to decide whether to seek the death penalty. Going from memory here, so please correct me if I'm wrong, but the arraignment was 8/21, so we should know at the very latest by Tuesday, October 23."

ETA: This should probably read "they will make the decision by Oct. 23."

I realize CO is not big on the death penalty, I have to believe this case will meet the criteria. IMO I look for CW to make a plea and get it over with. He certainly doesn't want to hear what a monster he is.

There are alot of reasons someone would delete SM. Sometimes a break from it is much needed. Yes an affair could be one. But that may not be the reason he deleted

Everything depends on the circumstances. If he had a habit of deactivating his account from time to time, it is less suspicious. If this was the first time he deactivated, then it seems ominous.

I would imagine he used the SM account to keep track of his daughters while they were away in NC.

Thank goodness they did find them this early. Hopefully even submerged in oil they will be able to tell alot.

If they would have found skeletal remains- they could still tell if strangulation was the cod because the hyoid bone would be broken if i am not mistaken.

Not always, especially in small children. Their bones are still flexible at that age to allow for growth, infused, more like cartilage.

Yea, I have no idea if the contents of the stomachs and small intestines will be viable.

(I hate him for even having to think this. I double hate him on behalf of the investigators. I triple hate him for SW and the children)
I agree!!!!!!!!! I have wondered if the oil would effect the stomach and small intestines amongst other things

I'm not a psychologist but I don't believe he's a psychopath they are much smarter more cunning more intelligent the murders would've been better thought through. He may have been thinking about it but not necessarily planning it. Maybe just when he was frustrated saying things like oh man I wish they weren't here I wish I didn't have a wife and kids anymore and then when the opportunity arose they got into it and he killed them. Sometimes I think unfortunately in these kind of cases that it's really a lot more simpler than all of the planning that it really is he lost control finally.

BBM

The percentage varies, but it is estimated that 20% to 35% of the prison population are psychopaths.

JMO, but extreme arrogance might help to explain some of the mistakes they sometimes make.

I think...
Either he said he saw his child blue because he thinks that's what he should say.
Or
He saw her blue when/after HE strangled her.
I don't buy him seeing anything of the sort via baby monitor.

I agree- ours has night vision and full color for daytime. In the day vision you could see color but when he supposes this happened it would be dark.... unless all the lights were on in a room.....which i doubt because doesn’t most everyone sleep with lights off? In night vision mode- no way you could tell color. On our monitor anyway. I think you could tell body position and possibly an odd color lips- but that is a huge stretch. IMO

I think it's possible that during the course of SW killing the children, as CW walked in, she said something like she was going to blame it on him. That may have been why after he snapped and killed her that he disposed of the bodies, because he knew he would be blamed. IMO

Everything depends on the circumstances. If he had a habit of deactivating his account from time to time, it is less suspicious. If this was the first time he deactivated, then it seems ominous.

I would imagine he used the SM account to keep track of his daughters while they were away in NC.

I totally agree on all points!!!!

I read these expressions as holding in emotion, with the mouth, as if trying not to cry. I also think avoiding eye contact was shame, avoidance of emotion. Not a C.W. sympathizer BTW.

I really don't think he looks like he was holding back tears. SW's brother was trying not to cry, CW just looked nervous and angry. I can't wait until we get to see the confession (assuming it was taped). I doubt he even cried then. Just my guess.

I don't recall where I saw it or read it but it was something along the lines the door was locked to where SW couldn't get into the house without calling CW to let her in. If the master bedroom is upstairs I believe he killed her right away so that he wouldn't have to move her body to far. JMO of course I could be way off :)
NAU witnessed SW enter her home when she dropped her off from airport. This was also captured on neighbors video. It was NAU that could not open the front door when she came back in the morning to check on SW. The baby latch was engaged (from the inside), and it prevented the door from opening more than a couple inches. (NA explained this in an interview). NAU contacted CW for access, and when she thought he was hesitant, she told him she was calling the police. Upon hearing she was calling police, CW raced home ("blowing stop signs," etc) and led LE into the house through the garage (i.e., front door blocked with baby latch).

I think it's possible that during the course of SW killing the children, as CW walked in, she said something like she was going to blame it on him. That may have been why after he snapped and killed her that he disposed of the bodies, because he knew he would be blamed. IMO

Doesn't work like that these days. Evidence and forensics win all. If someone killed your kids, why on earth if you are innocent would you think you would be blamed? Ay why would you be nervous knowing you didn't, and there would be no evidence.

I can not imagine, a single instance where someone else would have killed their children, and instead of going to the police, they hide the bodies. Never happened.

Ludicrous that you would even consider that. He is a lying, cheating cardboard cut out of a man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95