CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting. I also read that LE wanted CW to provide them with the code to his garage, so they could get inside. He didn't give it to them and said he was on his way. Hmmm - It doesn't sound like he wanted LE in his house until he could be in there, too. JMO, perhaps he was thinking he could control what they were looking at in the house.

I think he thought if he rushed home she might not call the police. A little quick (not his strong point it seems) thinking to put her at ease would have helped a lot. Instead he has no idea where she is and tells her they are seperating.

I am thinking maybe she was crashed on the couch... not wanting to be around CW. Then he surprises her around there later or maybe she just tossed it there to go to check on the kids and was attacked.
Hadn't occurred to me, but yes -- 2AM arrival, very likely SW would go to sleep on the couch where her phone was found in the cushions.

Very interesting. I also read that LE wanted CW to provide them with the code to his garage, so they could get inside. He didn't give it to them and said he was on his way. Hmmm - It doesn't sound like he wanted LE in his house until he could be in there, too. JMO, perhaps he was thinking he could control what they were looking at in the house.

Under the circumstance I can see how that would raise red flags. Call me paranoid, but even if I was innocent I don't think I would have given the code out either. JMO

A few things ...

1) CW mentioned during his media interviews that there are no cameras in back of the house and there is vehicle access due to the construction of townhomes. Is it possible he had an accomplice to help him dispose of the children's bodies? I can't help but think the children were gone by the time SW arrived home.

2) I've seen mention that CW could have had several affairs. I don't see that. He's a good looking guy at first glance but he is REALLY dorky and seems to lack confidence. He does not come across as someone people would be drawn to. Comparisons have been drawn between CW and Scott Petersen. I see no comparison other than they are both murderers.

3) Several mentions of the perfect live portrayed on SM. I rarely believe anything I see depicted on SM. I personally know a few people who show a completely different reality on SM than what their real life is. If you had only seen them via SM you would believe they had a loving marriage and happy, well adjusted children when nothing could be further from the truth. It's even easier to do when the children are young and unaware. I do believe SW was truthful in her depiction of her love of her children. I have my doubts with the depiction of CW as an amazing husband and father. I think he was acting the part because it was good for business and he learned pretty quickly it was something people admired. He likes to be admired and I think that is something he hasn't experienced much in life. SW video of her showering CW with compliments ... I think that was forced. And I think she was even trying to convince herself everything was OK.
Yes, he was dorky and quite awkward with that limp arm in every photo. Often looking aloof on LV trips and kind of stalkish in the backdrop. Even SW had dismissed the idea of him cheating because she told a friend "he doesn't have any game". But he had lost 50 lbs!!! I think he was feeling himself. New found confidence that he could pull someone hotter than SW. All moo.

I think he thought if he rushed home she might not call the police. A little quick (not his strong point it seems) thinking to put her at ease would have helped a lot. Instead he has no idea where she is and tells her they are seperating.

I think because he was in panic mode, and the first thing that came to his mind was to tell her they were separating because that was his planned excuse he was going to use when she “left” and he reported her “missing.”

I wonder if it really didn't work (it's possible, of course!) or it it was a lie to stall LE from entering the house without him

jmo

He can't prevent LE from entering quickly... with him or without him will not change what is there or what they will see. Even if he gets there and is with them... he can't hide or move anything. So I am thinking it didn't work.

Under the circumstance I can see how that would raise red flags. Call me paranoid, but even if I was innocent I don't think I would have given the code out either. JMO

If you couldn't get ahold of your spouse, who's pregnant with health problems? I don't see why not. LE just wanted to do a quick walk through and make sure she wasn't passed out or worse. 5-10 minutes could be the difference between life or death.

I think it's possible that during the course of SW killing the children, as CW walked in, she said something like she was going to blame it on him. That may have been why after he snapped and killed her that he disposed of the bodies, because he knew he would be blamed. IMO
Why didn't he save his daughter?
Why didn't he call 911?
Why did he disgrace his babies by throwing them in oil?
Why did he go on and on in his fake pleadings to the news media?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubbajax