CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought what he was saying could be true until he said C.W. brought Bella along, and Bella asked about sleeping with Daddy and Mommy that night. It’s really stretching it for me to believe that C.W. would have allowed Bella to witness any part of his outside of the marriage sexual encounters.
Not if he's just daddy's friend, "or some guy from work" of he had to explain to SW.

From the last thread.. a screenshot on the closure on the front door. I always wondered what that was like. I've never seen that inside of a house and it is like a hotel closure. I wonder if the other homes have that. But that is why the door opened so little.
I've had those type of locks on most apartments I've lived in. I think they are considered safer than a chain? I could be wrong on that.

I can't possibly keep up with real life and these threads moving so quickly, but I recall a lot of discussion about baby monitors here. Can someone remind me if there are tapes in those monitors that would be able to be retrieved? If they can, and showed SW harming one of the children, then he would have proof that his story is at least somewhat plausible. If the tape was erased, he would have had to do that himself, so why? Or are they just a continuous loop that keeps taping over older stuff?

The monitor is a sticking point for me.

Yeah, but his boyfriend would have had to be in on the lie to pull it off, and it doesn’t seem like they were that close or honest with each other. Bella was old enough to share everything with Mom. CW would have been taking a huge risk.
People take stupid risks like that all the time, and CW isn't the smartest whatever in the wherever.

Does anyone else think Gloria Alred might be tracking down the anonymous caller now to see if he has proof?

Off topic, is there a way to quote a message from a previous thread? I was asked something I want to answer. Thanks.

Off-topic also, I would just like to be able to comment on a thread without being required to reply to a post! Is there any way to do that accept hitting reply, and then deleting everything? See below as my options from this site on my phone. I only have like, multi quote, and reply as my options.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180829-125501_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180829-125501_Chrome.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 29

From the last thread.. a screenshot on the closure on the front door. I always wondered what that was like. I've never seen that inside of a house and it is like a hotel closure. I wonder if the other homes have that. But that is why the door opened so little.

Listening to SW. This is way TMI to be giving out! MOO

Late edit: Almost makes me wonder why it was important to let so many know your whereabouts. Had she been threatened before?

Last edited:
Off-topic also, I would just like to be able to comment on a thread without being required to reply to a post! Is there any way to do that accept hitting reply, and then deleting everything? See below as my options from this site on my phone. I only have like, multi quote, and reply as my options.
I just go to the bottom and begin to write. When I don't want to reply to anything. Sorry eta that I didn't notice you said phone.

See my attached screenshot .... do you have the blank reply box at the bottom of each page? (Red arrow) you can reply there without quoting anything. Is that what you are looking for? I may be misunderstanding, so apologize if so.

Attachments

• E3DD449F-0424-4736-B483-0AB5DB5F8FD1.jpeg
    E3DD449F-0424-4736-B483-0AB5DB5F8FD1.jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 11
deleted-redundant

Last edited:
What would have happened to Shanann’s business if they had split up? Would it have crashed? From what I’ve seen they’re all happy little homemakers living the American Dream. Is anyone who sells Thrive single? Divorced?

I have used Thrive for quite some time. I don't promote it personally, but have several friends who do- both male and female. Some of them are single/divorced, and do quite well financially. There are others I know who support their families promoting the products.

I know it can take a couple of years to get to this point; but it is doable. I don't believe a divorce would have affected SW's business or income from her business.

Don't you just have to scroll to the end of the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melavista21