CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
4F22EABA00000578-6064433-image-m-17_1534421160800.jpg

Thanks for this. I have no idea how you find things so quickly!

I'm not sure if this pic is of the defense removing potential evidence from home or not.

Anyways, does
Anyone know if/when prosecution finds out what defense removed from home?

I have no idea what that is in his truck. Looks big, tho.
Thanks for this. I have no idea how you find things so quickly!

I'm not sure if this pic is of the defense removing potential evidence from home or not.

Anyways, does
Anyone know if/when prosecution finds out what defense removed from home?

I have no idea what that is in his truck. Looks big, tho.
Hi Hazelnutty, yes the video and image is of LE removing garbage bag from Watt's home. I am certain of that at least. :)

Greetings all! After many years of reading, I finally have some time to participate in this amazing site! I think he started talking because he knows LE has phones/computers and possibly witnesses and felt the story was probably about to come out and he wanted his side of the story to be heard first. IMO he's legit just from hearing the voice side of his story. It could be if we actually saw his eyes, body language, etc. we might change our opinion, however.

I pulled up info from one of the posters on here last night that had a link to a media person's twitter feed. That reporter had screen shots. Found his Facebook, and now it has been locked down as has his Instagram. On the "featured photos" on FB, people were telling him to make his stuff private and telling him how to do it. Seems lots of people have been attacking him on his sites.

I’m not familiar with the oil and gas business, but since the site was in a remote location, perhaps it would be feasible for the company to keep a drone around the area?
Hello,
Unaware of where you live but these Western drilling/well sites are remote and numerous which would make it be impractical for drone or camera monitoring.

Do you remember very, very early at the very beginning of the threads on this site, someone kept mentioning that maybe he was in to guys? They repeated it many times. It was from the get-go before this guy came out. I am thinking that it was someone from Colorado that KNEW CW and knew that he swung both ways.

Do you remember very, very early at the very beginning of the threads on this site, someone kept mentioning that maybe he was in to guys? They repeated it many times. It was from the get-go before this guy came out. I am thinking that it was someone from Colorado that KNEW CW and knew that he swung both ways.
Ummm...I don't think so.

Did anyone catch on AB the 200K logo sticker under the latch that had "Lock Me" written on it?

Now part of me thinks, oh that's innocuous. But who really needs a lock me reminder ON THE DOOR of THEIR HOME?

images
DksbhurV4AAXPXT.jpg

In the first picture of CW's truck I see mud/dirt caked in the wheel wells. From oil field drop off of bodies?
I also note that there is only one door one each side of vehicle and it was reported that CW put the bodies in the back seat. That must have been difficult to do and a lot of evidence transfer would be present in doing so as he had to move the front seat forward to get them into the back seat. I am assuming because he had what looks to be large tubing or piping in the back of the truck plus it doesn't look like he had a cover for the back of the truck.

Yes, I remember and I kept wondering where the heck that was coming from. I thought it was just trolls.

Y
Hi - I'm playing catch up here...SW went out of town for 6 weeks, right? But were the girls with her on that trip or not? Thanks for your help -
Yes. The girls were with her for the 6 weeks in NC.

Running behind on this thread -- trying to catch up -- I just saw this, so please forgive if it's a repeat:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chris Watts' Alleged Ex-Lover Speaks — but He's Not the Co-Worker Police Say Chris Was Seeing

An unnamed man on Tuesday night came forward claiming to have been a former lover of triple-murder suspect Chris Watts, who is accused of killing his pregnant wife, 34-year-old Shan’ann Watts, and their two young daughters in their Frederick, Colorado, home earlier this month.
[...]
Chris’ alleged ex-lover, whom HLN said had been sought out by their team, said that he and Chris were allegedly in an approximately 10-month relationship after meeting online last June.

They saw each other off and on through the spring, ending things in March or April, the man said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chris Watts' Alleged Ex-Lover Speaks — but He's Not the Co-Worker Police Say Chris Was Seeing

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From what I've read/heard, the NC trip was planned for awhile and was somethi g Shanann was looking forward too.
Yes, the 6 week holiday to NC was elaborated about in the 30 minute video conference posted earlier where SW is talking to her team on a Saturday morning, noting how Thrive provided her the opportunity to stay with her kids, and take a 6 week vacation to NC that would not be possible for her if she worked a typical job. (She told how she had 1-2 weeks vacation in previous employment but would quickly use it up caring for sick child, etc). SW noted in other media that her Mum was opening a new Salon and she was going there to also help and organize the grand opening.

Thank you Cbs!
Those APPEAR to be WIFi IP. If they are, they need to be secured when you install them, if you do not, anyone who knows where to find it can view it you will never even know. They can even move the camera angles. I own several home WIFI IP cameras inside and outside of my home and I made sure that they were secure prior to setting the final installs. I have had them for years with no problems. I also have online subscriptions where they are archived. ( I have 2 different brand cams)
You would not believe how many people purchase cams, set them up without adjusting the security settings. I see the WIFI icon in the top left of her screen in a quick part of that video, but I do not see the lock icon beside it. ( providing her cam displays the WIFI lock)
I cannot post the website link, but there is a site that has every cam that is unsecured and it is scary what you can see when you put in a state and city.

I have the same as SW had and it’s not the WIFI signal strength, those bars indicate the signal strength from the camera to the parental monitor screen. i.e., the further the screen gets away from the camera, that signal strength will go down.
Embarrassing but funny new parent story. When we installed our monitor and cameras the first time ever, I thought that was a WiFi signal like on a cell phone. I freaked, made hubby uninstall it all, packed it up and went to the store. I specifically didn’t want one with WiFi. Poor guy at the retail counter. Eh, at least I gave him a laugh.
Thank you CFlo! That is why I put “APPEARS” to be WIFI. Lol you made the guy at the retail counter laugh and you gave me a good laugh too! Thanks for making my day after a long hard day at work CFlo , thank you!!!!!

images
DksbhurV4AAXPXT.jpg

In the first picture of CW's truck I see mud/dirt caked in the wheel wells. From oil field drop off of bodies?
I also note that there is only one door one each side of vehicle and it was reported that CW put the bodies in the back seat. That must have been difficult to do and a lot of evidence transfer would be present in doing so as he had to move the front seat forward to get them into the back seat. I am assuming because he had what looks to be large tubing or piping in the back of the truck plus it doesn't look like he had a cover for the back of the truck.

I don’t think the truck is a quad cab, but I think the back doors open - suicide doors is the only way I know how to describe them. They used to call them that way back.....lol.

Second bag removed from Watt's home. Apparently two bags were removed only. I am wondering what the black glove image is in the second bag below. Could it be from CW or LE? Anyone have any idea what that black image is?
Dks1FVdUUAAmYoR.jpg
4F22EAAA00000578-6068245-Police_remove_bags_of_evidence_from_the_family_s_home_on_Wednesd-a-37_1534452635542.jpg

Oh you are correct but that doesn’t mean jurors arent wanting to hear from the defendant...

Of course. But the issue was somebody was claiming that jurors had stated publicly that they wanted to hear from Scott Peterson. I specifically remembered and cited how one juror at least stated they'd heard enough from him. And I also pointed out that making comments like that could lead to a claim of juror misconduct on appeal. The poster was then instructing me that no, that is not grounds for appeal.

Does anyone know if one of the crime prodcast folks has covered this case [Edward Zakrzewski]?. I listen to a lot of Google podcast.

Hi dixiegirl- I would like to know too! I subscribe to a ton of true crime podcasts and have never heard it mentioned. It is discussed briefly in episode 25 of the Already Gone podcast, which is where I first heard of it. If anyone knows of a podcast that has covered it, hopefully you'll share.

(we're talking about Edward Zakrzewski not CW)

From what I've read/heard, the NC trip was planned for awhile and was somethi g Shanann was looking forward too.

I wonder if she planned it, or if he did? Like, “Hey honey, what do you think about going to hang out with your family for awhile! I’ll take care of everything for you while you’re away!” If it was pre planned, and HE planned it for her as a “treat”, maybe it was planned for a reason.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SidewardsDog