CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waaah? That "expert" guest assumes people attracted to same sex partners can't be interested in parenting or enjoying their children. And, he seems to think being attracted to same sex partners automatically creates internal conflict (over orientation? opposite sex marriage? convention? what exactly?). And that this may explain some things about CW, especially his seeming distance and lack of emotion.
I guess he forgot that CW fathered two kids the straight way, plus a third on the way. And he doesn't have the category of bisexual in his vocabulary? A "player"? Polyamorous?

Well, I certainly agree with you that this “expert” is no such thing.
However, do we know for sure the children weren’t conceived thru IVF?

Yes, Seattle1, I am aware of the LE/Anadarko drone. I was speaking to the use of drones or cameras for 24/7 monitoring which would be unfeasible. Although I have no way of knowing for a fact, a company the size of Anadarko probably uses drones for many purposes such as checking wells and manufacturing facilities.
They are actually using drones for mapping and modeling these days, particularly in Weld County. There are
some very sophisticated ones, that use RTK and satellites. FYI. Not that it has anything to do with anything

That's not a description of what he did, that's the legal terminology for the charge, which is listed after first degree murder. By killing her, he unlawfully terminated her pregnancy, not vice versa.

But that's not what it says. It says she was murdered in the process of her pregnancy being terminated, NOT that her pregnancy was terminated when she was killed.

And we don't have any authorized official report of how she died?

Im not sure if you want to include it, but Alexa (as that may come into play). IIRC, kitchen counter?
Thank you. I've read all the discussion about Alexa, but I don't think I've seen it in a MSM source. Did it come from SW's Facebook or did I just miss it in an article, if you know?

He presumably would be invested (pun intended) in an IVF outcome, too.

However, your idea suggests another. Supposing they were so broke because of IVF?

That looks so much like a bite mark. I know it has been posted already but it really does.
maxresdefault.jpg

I think he ambushed her in bed (hence the stripped sheets), straddling her so his full weight was on her chest & her arms were pinned underneath his legs. There would be little she could do to fight aside from kicking her legs and wriggling underneath him. JMO
Or something like that, and in the process of premeditatating came up with the plan, “If I get caught, I’ll say she strangled the kids. That’ll work, and they can’t prove otherwise.”

Telling video IMO. When you watch and listen to the video SW talks about going to NC to see family and friends and it doesn't appear that she is running away from something at home ~ I don't get that impression at all. SW seems very content and happy with her life and marriage so that kind of makes me think she was clueless to everything at that point in time when she made plans to go to NC. However, it is reported that SW did say to NU that CW was distant and un-touching in the last several weeks of her life so perhaps it was only then that she discovered something was amiss with CW.

To me, I sense a sadness, an emptiness in Shanann...just a feeling I get.

4F22EABA00000578-6064433-image-m-17_1534421160800.jpg

images
DksbhurV4AAXPXT.jpg

In the first picture of CW's truck I see mud/dirt caked in the wheel wells. From oil field drop off of bodies?
I also note that there is only one door one each side of vehicle and it was reported that CW put the bodies in the back seat. That must have been difficult to do and a lot of evidence transfer would be present in doing so as he had to move the front seat forward to get them into the back seat. I am assuming because he had what looks to be large tubing or piping in the back of the truck plus it doesn't look like he had a cover for the back of the truck.

To think he just stacked their lifeless bodies in the back seat, throwing one on top of the other....

Did anyone catch on AB the 200K logo sticker under the latch that had "Lock Me" written on it?

Now part of me thinks, oh that's innocuous. But who really needs a lock me reminder ON THE DOOR of THEIR HOME?

Ashleigh initially reported this incorrectly, by saying that this piece of paper reads "Lock Me." Shortly thereafter, she revised her reporting by telling us that this actually is a logo from LeVel saying 200K. Viewers had quickly sent this information to Ashleigh along with a copy of the logo.

Lots of talk on Instagram about the purple bracelet he always wore. I guess Shanann gave it to him when they met and he never took it off. In the interview videos he is apparently not wearing it. Has anyone commented on this yet? Just wanted to add this in here in case it has any relevance to anything. So awful.

Thrive Healthy Fit Mom on Instagram: “Love this man . . . . #chris #shanann #shenanigans #mybaby #healthyeating #millionairemindset #joinme #blessed #blacklabel #chic #dft #sexy…”

Telling video IMO. When you watch and listen to the video SW talks about going to NC to see family and friends and it doesn't appear that she is running away from something at home ~ I don't get that impression at all. SW seems very content and happy with her life and marriage so that kind of makes me think she was clueless to everything at that point in time when she made plans to go to NC. However, it is reported that SW did say to NU that CW was distant and un-touching in the last several weeks of her life so perhaps it was only then that she discovered something was amiss with CW.

I think those videos are for marketing purposes only and SW's not about to reveal anything so personal on a public forum.

First post finally, was here for Jon Benet Ramsey, and Laci Peterson. Some may remember my sis and her 2 kids were murdered by her then husband many, many years ago. Been following many true crime since, and this one brought me here. I started believing he lost his temper with 1 of the girls when they wouldn't go to bed because they knew mom was finally coming home, accidently killed her, then had to kill the other as she witnessed. I thought he would have then had to kill ShannAnn when she got home. Now I'm wondering if he and ShannAnn got into an arguement, he lost it and strangled her, and the girls witnessed him killing their mom, so he told them she'd be okay, tucked them into bed and smothered them with their pillows. I've always wondered why we haven't heard of any screams or cries heard by the neighbours. It had to have been done quietly, not to mention there were no signs of blood anywhere, so it had to be the aforementioned way. I really also think his plan was to continue playing the poor, husband who's wife and kids were never found. He thought he'd return home after establishing his alibi of being at work, but Thank Goodness her friend was suspicious and the police followed up. Now for my question to you all. In the video on his porch, I'm sure he says "she didn't even let me" then catches himself quickly and says she probably didn't get to bed until much later. Maybe, I'm imagining that, but I've watched it so many times and can hear that. I'll have to find the exact time on that video interview so I can post it. THANKS all for letting me join you again, it's an honour!

I am 99.9% certain IVF was not used. For one, hormone surges in lupus patients sometimes causes flares, so the meds could be concerning. Secondly, SW was very open in the lupus group about trying to concieve. Women talk. She would have said if she was having issues conceiving. She wasn't.

Edited because I'm still learning

A day or two after Chris Watts was arrested the defense attys went into the Watts home and removed bags of evidence. At what point does defense share the contents of those bags with the prosecution?

****I'm unable to locate the post(s) where we first learned that the defense attys went into the home and came out with bags. But it's on one of our threads.

I remember LE coming out of the house with bags (photos have been posted) at night. Then the defense team was at the house on another day (daytime) and covered the garage windows. They exited the house carrying plastic storage totes, IIRC. Here is a post showing the garage windows covered, I have not found the photos with the totes.
CO - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #3

Hi dixiegirl- I would like to know too! I subscribe to a ton of true crime podcasts and have never heard it mentioned. It is discussed briefly in episode 25 of the Already Gone podcast, which is where I first heard of it. If anyone knows of a podcast that has covered it, hopefully you'll share.

(we're talking about Edward Zakrzewski not CW)
This is a 2-part Podcast on Player FM: Bloody Day In Okaloosa - Ep 42 - Sun Crime State Podcast (podcast)

(Or was this the one you already listened to?)

To think he just stacked their lifeless bodies in the back seat, throwing one on top of the other....

Horrifying. I’m guessing the dogs definitely picked up a death scent in the truck.

I believe Shannan was wrapped in the master bed’s fitted sheet that was found at her burial site & the girls were wrapped in their blankies which were missing from their beds.

There’s also the possibility the little girls were put in trash bags, as neighbors saw him loading trash bags into his truck.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member