CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if Shanann hired a Private Investigator while she was in NC?

Or, maybe her father had the money, and sensed Chris was doing his daughter wrong, so he hired the PI?

There was a major reason for her taking the girls and going back to NC for this long visit. Naturally, Shanann is not going into the actual details or reason for this long visit on her FB, but a happily married woman doesn’t leave for this time period. IMO.

Agreed. It was a long visit -- I can see possibly taking a long visit if a family member is very sick, undergoing a serious operation, etc., etc., but AFAIK, that was not the case here. And it's already been mentioned that SW was leaving her business for a long time -- so something must have made her leave for that long. Bless her heart.

That looks so much like a bite mark. I know it has been posted already but it really does.
maxresdefault.jpg

Originally, I was thinking it must be bug bites because I didn't remember seeing it in his other interviews. However, I watched the other interview again and realized I didn't notice the mark because the camera doesnt show that side of his neck, it's shot from angle and shows the other side.

Someone had suggested maybe he grabbed her neck from behind, in some sort of choke hold and SW reached up behind to try to grab him...
Her wedding ring is huge and maybe during all this the ring dug into his throat

photo.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180830-215746.jpg
    Screenshot_20180830-215746.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
I seem to be coming at this from a whole different direction than y'all. Maybe that's because I hopped on just today and my mind hasn't been made up about anything to do with this case. Except, I'd gladly go along with the conclusion of CW as perp.
CW is not the only one who lacks affect.
After looking at SW on the video where she describes her upcoming vacation and work trips, I am puzzled. She seems so phony, just an empty kind of person. It all seems about appearances with happy dribbles and video of your family doing mundane things. It's inviting the public in, and there's nothing there.
SW's voice is flat, there's little energy that comes from the heart, the eyes show little, there's so much blank expression. This is a kind of sales job on happiness without there being any real happy to go with it. This is not personal or intimate though it's designed to look that way.
I noticed the same empty, flat, affectless tendencies from SW in the video about the pregnancy reveal. Why is she publishing these videos except out of false intimacy? To convey intimacy? When there obviously isn't a whole lot?
And this came at a time, correct, when in her SM posts she effuses love for her husband and praises his wonderfulness?
This kind of empty posturing in images about who you are reminds me of the Hart case (one of the moms drove off a cliff in Mendocino with the whole family in the car), where everything posted on SM was rehearsed and staged. It's all about appearances. Happy family appearances. "Look at what a great family we are" appearances.
I find SW positively scary, and not just CW.
This kind of personal emptiness of CW and SW is reflected in that empty house, which looks like they never really moved in.
Who are they? For real?

Maybe this is just me, but I'm saying what I see. It jumps out at me.

Horrifying. I’m guessing the dogs definitely picked up a death scent in the truck.

I believe Shannan was wrapped in the master bed’s fitted sheet that was found at her burial site & the girls were wrapped in their blankies which were missing from their beds.

There’s also the possibility the little girls were put in trash bags, as neighbors saw him loading trash bags into his truck.

JMO

First I ever heard about the trash bags!

Second bag removed from Watt's home. Apparently two bags were removed only. I am wondering what the black glove image is in the second bag below. Could it be from CW or LE? Anyone have any idea what that black image is?

I think it’s a dark flower on a child’s color block type quilt?

I wanted to quote Gitana's excellent post, but for some reason the 'quote feature" isn't working for me. Someone...help??
Alternative: Select the text and there'll be a popup offering reply.

First post finally, was here for Jon Benet Ramsey, and Laci Peterson. Some may remember my sis and her 2 kids were murdered by her then husband many, many years ago. Been following many true crime since, and this one brought me here. I started believing he lost his temper with 1 of the girls when they wouldn't go to bed because they knew mom was finally coming home, accidently killed her, then had to kill the other as she witnessed. I thought he would have then had to kill ShannAnn when she got home. Now I'm wondering if he and ShannAnn got into an arguement, he lost it and strangled her, and the girls witnessed him killing their mom, so he told them she'd be okay, tucked them into bed and smothered them with their pillows. I've always wondered why we haven't heard of any screams or cries heard by the neighbours. It had to have been done quietly, not to mention there were no signs of blood anywhere, so it had to be the aforementioned way. I really also think his plan was to continue playing the poor, husband who's wife and kids were never found. He thought he'd return home after establishing his alibi of being at work, but Thank Goodness her friend was suspicious and the police followed up. Now for my question to you all. In the video on his porch, I'm sure he says "she didn't even let me" then catches himself quickly and says she probably didn't get to bed until much later. Maybe, I'm imagining that, but I've watched it so many times and can hear that. I'll have to find the exact time on that video interview so I can post it. THANKS all for letting me join you again, it's an honour!
I'm so sorry for your tradgity and loss. Was your sister and children case on here?

I'd say that in between CW talking to first officer on scene, and the second investigator, CW became aware of neighbors video that recorded SW arriving home from airport & entrance through her front door (at 1:48AM), and CW garage departure at 5:27AM. Very possible NAU went across the street looking for SW before calling LE, and neighbor was ready with video in hand, perhaps even showing CW the video, before 2nd officer arrived. Those precise times by CW were by no accident. MOO

I seem to be coming at this from a whole different direction than y'all. Maybe that's because I hopped on just today and my mind hasn't been made up about anything to do with this case. Except, I'd gladly go along with the conclusion of CW as perp.
CW is not the only one who lacks affect.
After looking at SW on the video where she describes her upcoming vacation and work trips, I am puzzled. She seems so phony, just an empty kind of person. It all seems about appearances with happy dribbles and video of your family doing mundane things. It's inviting the public in, and there's nothing there.
SW's voice is flat, there's little energy that comes from the heart, the eyes show little, there's so much blank expression. This is a kind of sales job on happiness without there being any real happy to go with it. This is not personal or intimate though it's designed to look that way.
I noticed the same empty, flat, affectless tendencies from SW in the video about the pregnancy reveal. Why is she publishing these videos except out of false intimacy? To convey intimacy? When there obviously isn't a whole lot?
And this came at a time, correct, when in her SM posts she effuses love for her husband and praises his wonderfulness?
This kind of empty posturing in images about who you are reminds me of the Hart case (one of the moms drove off a cliff in Mendocino with the whole family in the car), where everything posted on SM was rehearsed and staged. It's all about appearances. Happy family appearances. "Look at what a great family we are" appearances.
I find SW positively scary, and not just CW.
This kind of personal emptiness of CW and SW is reflected in that empty house, which looks like they never really moved in.
Who are they? For real?

Maybe this is just me, but I'm saying what I see. It jumps out at me.
IIRC, our VI told us that this was one of her regular Saturday morning chats with her team. She wasn't attempting to sell anything here.

That along with he wanted a legal separation is enough to rock her world. I wonder why this couldn’t have waited at a more decent hour? She must have discovered something when she got home to get this emotional conversation going at 2am. Did she catch him in bed with someone? Was something left behind by lover she saw and questioned him about it? Perhaps she saw a text on his phone? If that caller was telling the truth CW took the girls with them on an outing. So maybe the girls just thought this person as daddy’s friend. Perhaps he promised the lover he was having an affair with he would tell SW when she got home.
Do we know for sure that it was CW who wanted a separation and not SW? Could she have told him to pack his bags & leave, possibly putting him into a rage?

The one thing I really am disturbed about is how speculation ,rumor and theory is rampant on SM and somehow going on MSM. I feel like after watching HLN AB has zero proof of affair person last night was real. He hasn’t been back since call dropped and then last night talking to police . Not a mention of the source has been advised no longer to talk to media etc. My thoughts about People magazine aren’t very high at this point either. IMO if he was on a dating site , he is attractive(not now but then ) there would be a ton of people that saw his profile and possibly dated not these sketchy sources . I know he cheated . I know he is a murderer. This careless journalism is tainting the jury pool and playing into the defense hands on that . SM is out of control and IMO the family wants justice not a bunch of rumors adding to their pain. It’s a relief to at least be on here where we talk about actual timeline based on evidence .

Yes!!!!

DljCMjpU8AAaeRu.jpg
Found this image on line and it was noted the lip as well as the neck. I previously posted about the neck but didn't notice the lip however it does look swollen and bruised.

Great catch. So, let's think of the possibilities for that bite : wife defending herself, lover love bite, child goof. It's also not brown-yellow bruised, so it's not that old.

Now that you've highlighted his mouth, look at those teeth! Do they stick out severely? Are a bunch missing?

Last edited:
Im not sure if you want to include it, but Alexa (as that may come into play). IIRC, kitchen counter?
The neck scratch can be seen clearly at about 2:12 in this video

you can see it there. I’m sure when he was interrogated before he confessed LE noticed and had him take his shirt off. I doubt at 2am when SW came home he was wearing one. CW Probably does have scratches on his chest and said the usual uh I get scratched and cut all the time at my job.

For the neck mark on CW. I believe that with human bite marks that the skin goes through a transformation at the bite site. Each day the mark changes be it in color, size and shape often times developing into a welt. The same can be said for scratches and bruises in that the healing process is transient over hours and days. JMO. I definitely see a bite mark in some pictures and a welt in others as the days move forward.

He presumably would be invested (pun intended) in an IVF outcome, too.

However, your idea suggests another. Supposing they were so broke because of IVF?

Frankie Rzucek, SW’s brother, has spoken to MSM about how Shanann struggled to conceive her three children, as she suffered from lupus.

This does not confirm she used IVF, but it’s a possibility IMO.

I believe they were broke because they were living a lifestyle their income could not support. That might include IVF. MSM has also reported SW family members stated the couple had arguments regarding finances.

Did anyone catch on AB the 200K logo sticker under the latch that had "Lock Me" written on it?

Now part of me thinks, oh that's innocuous. But who really needs a lock me reminder ON THE DOOR of THEIR HOME?
Well count me in the subset then because I also have them posted reminding me to activate,
de-active alarm, garbage day,... etc!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member