CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think the truck is a quad cab, but I think the back doors open - suicide doors is the only way I know how to describe them. They used to call them that way back.....lol.
Thanks Tippy Lynn, I asked my hubby and he also said they open.

Second bag removed from Watt's home. Apparently two bags were removed only. I am wondering what the black glove image is in the second bag below. Could it be from CW or LE? Anyone have any idea what that black image is?
Dks1FVdUUAAmYoR.jpg
4F22EAAA00000578-6068245-Police_remove_bags_of_evidence_from_the_family_s_home_on_Wednesd-a-37_1534452635542.jpg

Maybe they also bag the gloves worn to bag the item in case it has evidence on it.

Wasn’t this all a hoax story anyway? Is there any verifiable evidence that any of this was true? As far as I understand, the only confirmed affair is the one mentioned by LE.
I agree with you that LE confirmed CW was having an affair with co-worker as this is provided in the arrest affidavit. I believe what is creating room for speculation is that there is also a large part of the paragraph (with the affair info by LE) that's been redacted in the arrest affidavit.

The one thing I really am disturbed about is how speculation ,rumor and theory is rampant on SM and somehow going on MSM. I feel like after watching HLN AB has zero proof of affair person last night was real. He hasn’t been back since call dropped and then last night talking to police . Not a mention of the source has been advised no longer to talk to media etc. My thoughts about People magazine aren’t very high at this point either. IMO if he was on a dating site , he is attractive(not now but then ) there would be a ton of people that saw his profile and possibly dated not these sketchy sources . I know he cheated . I know he is a murderer. This careless journalism is tainting the jury pool and playing into the defense hands on that . SM is out of control and IMO the family wants justice not a bunch of rumors adding to their pain. It’s a relief to at least be on here where we talk about actual timeline based on evidence .

SW did a 31 minute YouTube live video a few months ago talking about her upcoming trip and how happy and wonderful her life is and the health challenges she had to overcome to get to where she is now. She seems like such a kind and warm hearted woman. So sad.

You see CW in the background on the floor with the girls who doesn’t say anything and doesn’t appear to be engaged with the girls. I’m sure he hated and despised SW all the times she was so happy and posting her live vids to her friends and followers.

It made me cry. It was so unfair he snuffed the life out of his kids and wife. Why didn’t he kill himself like most do in these family murders?

4F22EABA00000578-6064433-image-m-17_1534421160800.jpg

Hi Hazelnutty, yes the video and image is of LE removing garbage bag from Watt's home. I am certain of that at least. :)

I watched the video & agree it looks like a Pottery Barn Kids comforter I’m familiar with that has a yellow stripe then a white stripe with pink flowers. Prob could verify with all SW’s SM posts—there’s bound to be a photo somewhere.
And to answer your other question, yes, those appear to be hoses & a tool box in the bed of his work truck.

Second bag removed from Watt's home. Apparently two bags were removed only. I am wondering what the black glove image is in the second bag below. Could it be from CW or LE? Anyone have any idea what that black image is?
Dks1FVdUUAAmYoR.jpg
4F22EAAA00000578-6068245-Police_remove_bags_of_evidence_from_the_family_s_home_on_Wednesd-a-37_1534452635542.jpg

It looks like a flower print to me ... maybe on a blanket or comforter? It looks like it repeats. Or maybe it's just shadows.

I agree with you that LE confirmed CW was having an affair with co-worker as this is provided in the arrest affidavit. I believe what is creating room for speculation is that there is also a large part of the paragraph (with the affair info by LE) that's been redacted in the arrest affidavit.

I believe that is just stating how they verified the affair. CW denied until presented with this info.

This may have already been mentioned as an idea but I wonder if it was Shanann that decided she was done with Chris and he lost it and decided to kill her and the children.
I have been considering this for the last few days.
I know she said she was anxious to get home to CW and the kids but maybe she heard or saw something that was the final straw for her. IMO
A change from my original thought that he had been planning this for weeks. IMO

I wonder if she planned it, or if he did? Like, “Hey honey, what do you think about going to hang out with your family for awhile! I’ll take care of everything for you while you’re away!” If it was pre planned, and HE planned it for her as a “treat”, maybe it was planned for a reason.....
your probably right to benefit him to hang with his lover. He’s disgusting. Hard to look at him.

Reactions: Nah
This may have already been mentioned as an idea but I wonder if it was Shanann that decided she was done with Chris and he lost it and decided to kill her and the children.
I have been considering this for the last few days.
I know she said she was anxious to get home to CW and the kids but maybe she heard or saw something that was the final straw for her. IMO
A change from my original thought that he had been planning this for weeks. IMO
You just never know. You could be right.

Search up earth explorer USGS. You need either an address or coordinates and a date to start your search. The website is free. I got this from one of the Facebook groups dedicated to finding the plane. I don’t know if anyone on here has the exact location though. Or how close to the spot the image can zoom in :(

I understood you to be wanting something as fine in detail as spy satellite photos of Iraqi bunkers, warehouses, supply stations, trucks, and truckloads, with the extra ability to bean in on detail to catch someone depositing a body in an oil silo. Or?

There are national security reasons why we can't get certain footage. No doubt, the US also has special satellites blocking enemy nations from taking sky-distance video footage of sensitive US targets.

I know we WS-ers are lovely to the tips of their 'tective fingers, but it might be asking too much to get action footage at an oil storage facility.

Google might be helpful, though, for getting a glimpse of those oil tanks, unless the Anadarko facility is fenced off from prying Google-eyeball camera-bedecked mini cars.

You do realize that drones were in-fact used by LE here prior to CW police confession, right? See page 3 of arrest affidavit.
Yes, Seattle1, I am aware of the LE/Anadarko drone. I was speaking to the use of drones or cameras for 24/7 monitoring which would be unfeasible. Although I have no way of knowing for a fact, a company the size of Anadarko probably uses drones for many purposes such as checking wells and manufacturing facilities.

Thank you CFlo! That is why I put “APPEARS” to be WIFI. Lol you made the guy at the retail counter laugh and you gave me a good laugh too! Thanks for making my day after a long hard day at work CFlo , thank you!!!!!
LOL!! You’re most welcome. I got a giggle remebering that too. If you can’t laugh at yourself n all ;)

I know YOU said appears. Just didn’t want ten pages of watching the legs grow round these parts hahaha

I really should’ve started to keep a journal years ago on all the idiotic things I’ve done that were funny later. My first entry probably would’ve been about me slipping on a banana peel back in high school ending up with 6 weeks on crutches. Face palm.

Wonder if Shanann hired a Private Investigator while she was in NC?

Or, maybe her father had the money, and sensed Chris was doing his daughter wrong, so he hired the PI?

There was a major reason for her taking the girls and going back to NC for this long visit. Naturally, Shanann is not going into the actual details or reason for this long visit on her FB, but a happily married woman doesn’t leave for this time period. IMO.

I think happily married women do this all the time. In Shanann's case the kids would be able to spend lots of time with both sets of grandparents, her brother, and extended family and her friends.
I know people who pack their kids up to go to their lake house or beach house for the entire summer. They leave the day school ends and return just before school starts. Husbands show up on weekends if they can.
IMO Shannan wanted her family to spend quality time with her girls as the change quickly at their ages, and with a third on the way she wouldn't be traveling much in the fall.
All JMO.

Looks more like a love bite IMO....
I think C.W. ambushed Shanann and overpowered her. Check out her fingernails, she would have fought for her life, had she had use of her arms, CW’s hands would have looked like he crawled through barbed wire.

Attachments

• D264F41B-1E3D-433D-ACB3-1893B8F60A4F.jpeg
    D264F41B-1E3D-433D-ACB3-1893B8F60A4F.jpeg
    129.2 KB · Views: 19
Waaah? That "expert" guest assumes people attracted to same sex partners can't be interested in parenting or enjoying their children. And, he seems to think being attracted to same sex partners automatically creates internal conflict (over orientation? opposite sex marriage? convention? what exactly?). And that this may explain some things about CW, especially his seeming distance and lack of emotion.

I guess he forgot that CW fathered two kids the straight way, plus a third on the way. And he doesn't have the category of bisexual in his vocabulary? A "player"? Polyamorous? Seems to me, he needs an upgrade on the "birds and the bees" conversation from a more au courant colleague.

I think C.W. ambushed Shanann and overpowered her. Check out her fingernails, she would have fought for her life, had she had use of her arms, CW’s hands would have looked like he crawled through barbed wire.

I think he ambushed her in bed (hence the stripped sheets), straddling her so his full weight was on her chest & her arms were pinned underneath his legs. There would be little she could do to fight aside from kicking her legs and wriggling underneath him. JMO

SW did a 31 minute YouTube live video a few months ago talking about her upcoming trip and how happy and wonderful her life is and the health challenges she had to overcome to get to where she is now. She seems like such a kind and warm hearted woman. So sad.

You see CW in the background on the floor with the girls who doesn’t say anything and doesn’t appear to be engaged with the girls. I’m sure he hated and despised SW all the times she was so happy and posting her live vids to her friends and followers.

It made me cry. It was so unfair he snuffed the life out of his kids and wife. Why didn’t he kill himself like most do in these family murders?

Telling video IMO. When you watch and listen to the video SW talks about going to NC to see family and friends and it doesn't appear that she is running away from something at home ~ I don't get that impression at all. SW seems very content and happy with her life and marriage so that kind of makes me think she was clueless to everything at that point in time when she made plans to go to NC. However, it is reported that SW did say to NU that CW was distant and un-touching in the last several weeks of her life so perhaps it was only then that she discovered something was amiss with CW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member