CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you think HLN got Chris Watts number tho?

I'm not dismissing this Mystery Guy out of hand but I am interested if their verif of those texts was as rigorous as their verification of his story re the Ford truck & some home interior details.

You'd want a lot of texts dated from the times that match the story - over the 10 months too.
(Plus, surely it would have been easy for mystery guy to show his own account records from the dating site where they encountered each other. Chris's records OTOH have all gone from that site? Did HLN check and go online?)

After listening to the most recent podcast just a few minutes ago from Crime & Justice. This reporter from PEOPLE seems to have a direct source. The DA said they are aware of this person but obviously wouldn't go into further detail on that or answer more questions. To me it sounds legitimate. HLN stated they had to talk to this person for about a day before he came forward. Which for me puts to rest any thinking that he wants his 15 minutes of fame. HLN mentioned knowing all his information as well so it isn't as if he's coming forward anonymously, just wants his information kept private.

@katydid23
(from previous thread, RH= Ross Harris)
katydid 23: "Yes, I agree and hadn't thought of it before. But there are some strong similarities between RH and CW.

Besides the double life of cheating, and deceit, there was the talk of Ross being such a devoted, loving father. Many people said he talked about his boy all of the time, and was very devoted.

But then, we hear from his own mouth, that while he is home with his son, who is laying next to him , Dad of the Year is sexting with underage girls and various prostitutes.

And after taking his son to breakfast, he promptly FORGETS about him, within one minute of leaving ChikFilla, and turns the wrong way, failing to drop him off to daycare.

So there seem to be some glaring similarities here. Both of these 'fathers' were seen by others as caring, devoted family men--and as loving fathers.

Yet when investigated closely, they had very dark sides to them, and were living out secret, greedy lives.

And both of these men initially became prime suspects, because of their inability to appear emotionally distraught by the loss of their children. They acted too cool and unbothered. Because they were?"
----------------------------------------------

Exactly, katydid!

Let's hope for one more similarity. A swift, unanimous guilty verdict on all charges for CW. If the case goes to trial of course.

Thank you for summarizing the characteristics. It's crazy how CW fits to a T. I'm looking at these cases for comparison. (Need to add method, motive, etc.)

Jeffrey MacDonald 1970 Wife, 2 daughters
John List 1971 Wife, mother, 3 children
Bradford Bishop 1976 Wife, mother, 3 children
Ronald Gene Simmons 1987 14 family, 2 strangers
Edward Zakrzewski 1994 Wife, 2 children
Phillip Austin 2000 Wife, 2 children, 2 dogs
Christian Longo 2001 Wife, 3 children
Neil Entwistle 2006 Wife, infant daughter
Neal Jacobson 2010 2010 Wife, twin sons age 7

David Anthony
Christopher Coleman. (Lest we forget)
Robert William Fisher
Stephen Sueppel
Christopher Foster
Chris Benoit
Cristopher Vaughn

I'm new to this case, and there's something I totally don't understand. SW evidently died in the process of having her pregnancy terminated by CW, or that's how I read the charges.

My imagination doesn't go to strangulation or suffocation AT ALL. It goes to bleeding to death after having a foetus forcibly removed.

Hi,

Long time lurker, but this horrible case forced me to join and post. Please forgive me for some long posts, I have a lot to say! Also forgive me if I repeat others. Let me begin by complimenting most of you here for your intellect, hard work, and informed opinions! You all are great! I'm very impressed and have learned a lot.

I recently looked at the "dead doll" photo after reading many comments about it and a thought occurred to me; mimicry. Parents here know how children mimic, especially their parents. I wonder if CW did a practice run; wrapping one of the girls in a sheet, in the bedroom, and carrying her down stairs and to the garage to gauge time, difficulty, etc. The girls would have love it and thought it a game. I can even hear daddy say; don't tell mommy, it's a surprise. Then later one or both of the girls mimicked daddy with their doll. SW saw it, photographed it, and commented; "I don't know what to think of this."

Many years ago, through my work, I had become friends with the director of the Area Women’s Center and she talked me into volunteering and I did volunteer work for the center, mostly heavy lifting and hard jobs. It was a sad, but very worthwhile experience and I learned a lot. In regard to CW; strangulation is common in domestic abuse. It’s about POWER AND CONTROL! The breathing, and therefor life, is being controlled! Maybe some experts here could expand on that. I have no doubt he used strangulation, but I don’t believe she did.

I don’t believe these horrible crimes were premeditated. I believe they were VERY premeditated. IMHO CW planned this out for weeks, savoring his plans, putting a lot of thought and preparation into it and believing himself brilliant and infallible. I do believe he’s a narcissist and believes he’s smarter and better than everyone else! But as his plan was put into place, things began to fall apart, beginning with the late flight! I believe he became enraged when SW’s flight was so late, interfering with HIS plans. And I believe this is when he began to make mistakes. I’m certain the prosecutor has a lot of evidence of CW’s planning, and comings and goings. Where he dumped the bodies proves he killed all three. IMHO The spot he chose was not spur of the moment. Given his job position and expertise he had to know; the facility would be locked, there were probably security cameras, whether there were tank covers, if there were covers how they could be opened, if they would need a specific tool (large, strong wrench?) and how long it would take to work to open the tanks. If the tanks were open as some posted, iirc, I believe CW left them open. Anadarko wouldn't leave them open risking contamoination by the elements, debri, and animals or the liability of someone falling in.

Now some questions;

Without visiting the site beforehand, how would he know he could get in and get access to the the tanks? Would he drive 40 miles, with three bodies, without knowing? Had he worked at this location? Different locations are different and he couldn’t just expect one he hadn’t been to, to be the same as one he had worked at!

Without visiting beforehand, how could he be sure there was oil in the tanks? What if they were empty when he got there? Did he check the schedule, and would there be a record of him checking the schedule? Like Scott Peterson’s tide charts?

Why waste extra time and effort to open TWO tanks? Did he plan one tank for SW and the other for the girls, but couldn't get SW to the tank? Did he see something on a previous visit that convinced him ne needed two tanks? Did he open two tanks on a previous visit to insure at least one tank could be opened when he needed it and then, perversely, used both tanks?

Wouldn’t video show previous trips? Did he know about the video and turned it off? If so wouldn’t it record when it was turned off? Big coincidence if it was turned off a few days, or less, before the bodies were dumped!

Without a previous trip, how would he know the roads were accessible? It’s a long trip, especially with bodies, (sorry) to take a chance on not getting through. I suspect Colorado is like Texas and roads, even rural roads get shut down sometimes. What about speed traps? Wouldn't he make sure first?

In an earlier thread iirc someone asked if bruising would reveal gender and a couple of people replied that it didn’t take much pressure to strangle a child so probably not. However, there would still be deep tissue bruising and the coroner may well have been able to determine the size of the hands, if hands were used. If a ligature was used that should also be apparent and would mean CW lied about his wife killing the girls. I don’t believe he ever said she used a ligature. I do believe he either drugged her or took her completely unaware, in a way that couldn’t be defended against and wouldn’t draw blood. For example a ligature with a knee in the back; the attacker is out of reach. CW described seeing one daughter dead and SW strangling the other daughter, and how he became enraged and attacked SW. From his description SW was already in a rage, so, she would have been emotionally charged. Then she would have seen or heard him come into the room, also in a rage (according to him) and her adrenaline would have surged! She would have braced for the attack. And she had long, acrylic nails. So, where are the marks on his face, neck, arms, and/or hands? I believe it‘s impossible for two people, both emotionally charged, to physically engage and leave no marks. She may have been tired and sick, but she would have been full of adrenaline and she would not, IMHO, have just stood there and docilly allowed him to strangle her. Also, he said he attacked her in a rage when she attacked the girls. Rage usually involves pummeling with fists or a blunt object, or using a gun or knife, not strangulation! CW is lying. SW NEVER attacked her children and CW attacked her when she was unaware.

From People article yesterday:

"When Colorado father Chris Watts was arrested late on Aug. 15 for the murders of his pregnant wife and their young daughters, he went through the standard intake process: fingerprinting and a mugshot before being placed into lockup at the Weld County Jail.

But Watts, 33, “showed no emotion the entire time,” says a source close to the investigation who was present for the booking.

He looked like he couldn’t be bothered by the whole thing,” the source tells PEOPLE in this week’s issue."

Thank you for summarizing the characteristics. It's crazy how CW fits to a T. I'm looking at these cases for comparison. (Need to add method, motive, etc.)

Jeffrey MacDonald 1970 Wife, 2 daughters
John List 1971 Wife, mother, 3 children
Bradford Bishop 1976 Wife, mother, 3 children
Ronald Gene Simmons 1987 14 family, 2 strangers
Edward Zakrzewski 1994 Wife, 2 children
Phillip Austin 2000 Wife, 2 children, 2 dogs
Christian Longo 2001 Wife, 3 children
Neil Entwistle 2006 Wife, infant daughter
Neal Jacobson 2010 2010 Wife, twin sons age 7
Brilliant @PommyMommy, and thanks for doing my research for me so I can go to lunch!

Public defenders are only appointed in criminal cases. So it necessarily had to be a criminal case someone close to you had.

I get potential clients in my office all the time screaming about how crummy their current lawyer is and how they have "done nothing for my case! Nothing at all!"

Then I see the file and realize that's b.s. I never take over those cases.

It was a frivolous CPS case where the person was innocent but never got the opportunity to prove it because the lawyer said it wasn’t worth it to try.

Well, that's a genius idea, but I think the technology used to try and locate MH370 was spy satellites.

I'm not convinced a spy organization would be enthusiastic about helping Websleuths in this endeavor. Even if we're sincere and thankful.

But there are sleuthers just like us in real life today combing through these satellite images. It can’t be spy satellites. I will go check out the Facebook page that I follow regarding the plane disappearance and see if I can see what site they’re using to do this.

Search up earth explorer USGS. You need either an address or coordinates and a date to start your search. The website is free. I got this from one of the Facebook groups dedicated to finding the plane. I don’t know if anyone on here has the exact location though. Or how close to the spot the image can zoom in :(

I am posting the evidence we know of again as some have asked. If anyone has other evidence to add please copy and add.

Evidence of triple murder:

1. Dad claims he saw a blue child on a baby monitor at night.

2. The coincidence of two people, unrelated by blood, both reacting to something in a short span of time by losing their minds and committing homicide, defies reason.

3. The coincidence of those same people both committing homicide in the exact same manner -strangulation- is unlikely.

4. A father passionate enough with love for his children, to kill at the sight of them being harmed, would be desperate beyond reason to save them. But:
a. Dad failed to call 911 to try to save his children. Even if he thought they were beyond help, a parentslove is so intense they will desperately and irrationally try for help that will never come.
b. There is no account of him throwing off the mother and working desperately to revive them or resuscitate them. Hell, total strangers have performed CPR on a child's corpse in rigor. (Cooper Harris case). But a passionately loving dad didn't even try in this case?

5. The dad failed to call 911 after killing his wife in a supposed fury of emotion.

6. Dad also failed to run screaming onto the lawn for help or in anguish.
In cases of such Greek tragedy magnitude either 5 or 6 usually comes into play.

7. This entire scene - the "emotional argument", the vicious strangulation of two children, the father witnessing the incomprehensible and reacting with murderous fury and anguish - all of it was totally silent. Except for the poor dog howling that night. How do we know? Because the houses are in close proximity and neighbors mentioned hearing nothing but the dog the next day IIRC.

8. CW did not scream or wail in anguish so great that it caused him to murder his wife. Not one report of such sounds.

9. CW supposedly lost his mind in grief and anguish. However he regained it in moments in a manner that does not comport with a true mental break. In cases we have seen where people lose it and commit murder, they are typically either wailing on the lawn and to 911 operators or they are in an apparent psychotic state- not lying about what happened, not covering it up, not able to function normally at all. See thumbnail of Julie Schenecker as an example of what this looks like. Police interview Julie Schenecker after kids found dead

10. CW, after such an insanely, horrific Greek tragedy of a scene, calmly loaded up the bodies of his wife and children in order to conceal their deaths and dispose of them. We know this because a neighbor stated she witnessed him leaving. (No reports of wailing and she said, IIRC, the truck drove normally. So no veering, spinning of tires or other signs of lack of composure). And it's apparently on video.

11. CW, a man passionately in love enough with his kids to erupt in murderous rage when they're harmed, did not attempt to give them a burial that comports psychologically with the love and bond parents have with their kids. Death Rituals Reported by White, Black, and Hispanic Parents Following the ICU Death of an Infant or Child
A Global History of Child Death

12. Instead he dumps them in two separate vats of oil. Not together. No way to commemorate their lives. Concealed. Discarded. In a manner that veers from any known traditional burial rite of any kind.

13. CW went to work and monitored the ring video of his house. After the horrific Greek tragedy he just endured. He went to work. And monitored the video of his front door.

14. CW left a few voice messages and sent some texts to the wife he knew was dead, thus calmly concealing what happened.

15. CW calmly called SW's friend after she came to the door and he saw her on the ring video. He asked what was going on. We know this because he stated as much and this is corroborated by the friend.

16. CW rushed home - blowing stop signs and with beating heart, according to him- when CW came to the house and expressed alarm. The first time we have heard of a hint of emotion on his part since the horrific murders of his kids supposedly by his wife and his heat of passion killing of her, occurs when he the authorities are about to get involved.

17. CW cooly lied to the friend about where SW was supposed to be that day and why she wasn't at home. After he lost his mind the night before. He is calm and able to work to conceal those events.

18. There is not one hint of brief reactive psychosis or drug induced psychosis in CW's demeanor and behavior since 5:15 am the morning of the deaths, nor the next day as he gives calm and detailed interviews to the media. His pupils are normal. He is not slurring speech. He does not have a vacant stare. He exhibits no delusions or paranoia. He is not showing emotional lability. (I'm no expert in psychology but have seen a few psychotic people due to psychotic breaks or drugs and it's easy to research).

19. CW shows no anguish, depression, grief, concern, sadness or despair during his stoic media interviews, despite having supposedly been so deranged by his passionate love for his kids that he killed their attacker. His eyes are dry. Not red. No signs of puffiness from weeping. His face is smooth and calm. He looks well rested. No bags under his eyes. He smiles. He grins. He smirks. All with the knowledge that his insane wife savagely murdered his precious babies causing him to lose his mind with anguish. And with the knowledge that the people he loved so fiercely it caused him to kill, are rotting in separate vats of oil.

20. CW calmly and continuously lies to the media about the whereabouts of his dead wife and dead children.

21. CW systematically works with LE to track down his wife and kids. Brainstorming. Supplying numbers and addresses. Calling people. All the while knowing they are dead and decomposing.

22. CW is questioned and lies about having an affair. A motive in many murders of wives.

23. SW was pregnant. (A circumstance present in vast numbers of murders of spouses or parents by men).

24. Some people and report that CW seemed distant with his wife and kids in the weeks leading up to this monstrous event.

25. CW was not hospitalized for any reason after this tragedy.

A couple of things from the CO model jury instructions:

D:01 DIRECT AND CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE—NO DISTINCTION

A fact may be proven by either direct or circumstantial evidence. Under the law, both are acceptable ways to prove something. Neither is necessarily more reliable than the other.

E:03 PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE, BURDEN OF PROOF, AND REASONABLE DOUBT

Reasonable doubt means a doubt based upon reason and common sense which arises from a fair and rational consideration of all of the evidence, or the lack of evidence, in the case. It is a doubt which is not a vague, speculative or imaginary doubt, but such a doubt as would cause reasonable people to hesitate to act in matters of importance to themselves.

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/Supreme_Court/Committees/Criminal_Jury_Instructions/2017/COLJI-Crim 2017 - Final.pdf
I believe CW has given the prosecution a huge gift. The facts of this case are so horrible, if he doesn’t take the stand the jury will convict on all counts, just like Scott Peterson. The Peterson jury said, after the trial, that they wanted to hear from Scott and convicted because he didn’t testify. If CW does testify the prosecution will destroy him. One of the reasons Jeffery MacDonald was convicted was because he was arrogant and combative on the stand. I recommend reviewing the MacDonald case, the similarities are eerie.
I can recall several families of 'the missing' that refused to budge from the home their loved one taken or disappeared 30 years later! You are correct -- that coward couldn't get away fast enough.
I am posting the evidence we know of again as some have asked. If anyone has other evidence to add please copy and add.

Evidence of triple murder:

1. Dad claims he saw a blue child on a baby monitor at night.

2. The coincidence of two people, unrelated by blood, both reacting to something in a short span of time by losing their minds and committing homicide, defies reason.

3. The coincidence of those same people both committing homicide in the exact same manner -strangulation- is unlikely.

4. A father passionate enough with love for his children, to kill at the sight of them being harmed, would be desperate beyond reason to save them. But:
a. Dad failed to call 911 to try to save his children. Even if he thought they were beyond help, a parentslove is so intense they will desperately and irrationally try for help that will never come.
b. There is no account of him throwing off the mother and working desperately to revive them or resuscitate them. Hell, total strangers have performed CPR on a child's corpse in rigor. (Cooper Harris case). But a passionately loving dad didn't even try in this case?

5. The dad failed to call 911 after killing his wife in a supposed fury of emotion.

6. Dad also failed to run screaming onto the lawn for help or in anguish.
In cases of such Greek tragedy magnitude either 5 or 6 usually comes into play.

7. This entire scene - the "emotional argument", the vicious strangulation of two children, the father witnessing the incomprehensible and reacting with murderous fury and anguish - all of it was totally silent. Except for the poor dog howling that night. How do we know? Because the houses are in close proximity and neighbors mentioned hearing nothing but the dog the next day IIRC.

8. CW did not scream or wail in anguish so great that it caused him to murder his wife. Not one report of such sounds.

9. CW supposedly lost his mind in grief and anguish. However he regained it in moments in a manner that does not comport with a true mental break. In cases we have seen where people lose it and commit murder, they are typically either wailing on the lawn and to 911 operators or they are in an apparent psychotic state- not lying about what happened, not covering it up, not able to function normally at all. See thumbnail of Julie Schenecker as an example of what this looks like. Police interview Julie Schenecker after kids found dead

10. CW, after such an insanely, horrific Greek tragedy of a scene, calmly loaded up the bodies of his wife and children in order to conceal their deaths and dispose of them. We know this because a neighbor stated she witnessed him leaving. (No reports of wailing and she said, IIRC, the truck drove normally. So no veering, spinning of tires or other signs of lack of composure). And it's apparently on video.

11. CW, a man passionately in love enough with his kids to erupt in murderous rage when they're harmed, did not attempt to give them a burial that comports psychologically with the love and bond parents have with their kids. Death Rituals Reported by White, Black, and Hispanic Parents Following the ICU Death of an Infant or Child
A Global History of Child Death

12. Instead he dumps them in two separate vats of oil. Not together. No way to commemorate their lives. Concealed. Discarded. In a manner that veers from any known traditional burial rite of any kind.

13. CW went to work and monitored the ring video of his house. After the horrific Greek tragedy he just endured. He went to work. And monitored the video of his front door.

14. CW left a few voice messages and sent some texts to the wife he knew was dead, thus calmly concealing what happened.

15. CW calmly called SW's friend after she came to the door and he saw her on the ring video. He asked what was going on. We know this because he stated as much and this is corroborated by the friend.

16. CW rushed home - blowing stop signs and with beating heart, according to him- when CW came to the house and expressed alarm. The first time we have heard of a hint of emotion on his part since the horrific murders of his kids supposedly by his wife and his heat of passion killing of her, occurs when he the authorities are about to get involved.

17. CW cooly lied to the friend about where SW was supposed to be that day and why she wasn't at home. After he lost his mind the night before. He is calm and able to work to conceal those events.

18. There is not one hint of brief reactive psychosis or drug induced psychosis in CW's demeanor and behavior since 5:15 am the morning of the deaths, nor the next day as he gives calm and detailed interviews to the media. His pupils are normal. He is not slurring speech. He does not have a vacant stare. He exhibits no delusions or paranoia. He is not showing emotional lability. (I'm no expert in psychology but have seen a few psychotic people due to psychotic breaks or drugs and it's easy to research).

19. CW shows no anguish, depression, grief, concern, sadness or despair during his stoic media interviews, despite having supposedly been so deranged by his passionate love for his kids that he killed their attacker. His eyes are dry. Not red. No signs of puffiness from weeping. His face is smooth and calm. He looks well rested. No bags under his eyes. He smiles. He grins. He smirks. All with the knowledge that his insane wife savagely murdered his precious babies causing him to lose his mind with anguish. And with the knowledge that the people he loved so fiercely it caused him to kill, are rotting in separate vats of oil.

20. CW calmly and continuously lies to the media about the whereabouts of his dead wife and dead children.

21. CW systematically works with LE to track down his wife and kids. Brainstorming. Supplying numbers and addresses. Calling people. All the while knowing they are dead and decomposing.

22. CW is questioned and lies about having an affair. A motive in many murders of wives.

23. SW was pregnant. (A circumstance present in vast numbers of murders of spouses or parents by men).

24. Some people and report that CW seemed distant with his wife and kids in the weeks leading up to this monstrous event.

25. CW was not hospitalized for any reason after this tragedy.

A couple of things from the CO model jury instructions:

D:01 DIRECT AND CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE—NO DISTINCTION

A fact may be proven by either direct or circumstantial evidence. Under the law, both are acceptable ways to prove something. Neither is necessarily more reliable than the other.

E:03 PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE, BURDEN OF PROOF, AND REASONABLE DOUBT

Reasonable doubt means a doubt based upon reason and common sense which arises from a fair and rational consideration of all of the evidence, or the lack of evidence, in the case. It is a doubt which is not a vague, speculative or imaginary doubt, but such a doubt as would cause reasonable people to hesitate to act in matters of importance to themselves.

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/Supreme_Court/Committees/Criminal_Jury_Instructions/2017/COLJI-Crim 2017 - Final.pdf
All of this is evidence - with some commentary by me about the evidence (like, "it defies reason") added by me.

Every statement by the defendant, witness statements, behaviors by the perp, all of that is evidence. Whether he lied or not.

Some people are mistaken about what the word evidence means. What do you think it means?

I would be happy to discuss further and help clarify if you would like.
All of this is evidence - with some commentary by me about the evidence (like, "it defies reason") added by me.

Every statement by the defendant, witness statements, behaviors by the perp, all of that is evidence. Whether he lied or not.

Some people are mistaken about what the word evidence means. What do you think it means?

I would be happy to discuss further and help clarify if you would like.
I never knew that statements are considered evidence. I guess I'm confused by the definition...

Evidence: 'The available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true/valid.'

If we don't have facts to corroborate CW accounts of the murders, it's hard to process his statements as evidence.

On the last thread, it was asked if we think CW will testify. I think part of him wants to (the narcissist part), if his lawyer will allow it. But I imagine it to be a Jodi Arias repeat - story changing 3x by start of trial, then a mega fake sob confession. My popcorn will be ready! LOL.

Sorry....thread was closed before I could reply. I can't keep up - but loving reading all the input!

There is a lot of leakage in his language.
'That first day'
Uh. Yesterday? You mean, yesterday, right? He makes it sounds like he is recounting a feeling from ages ago. His distancing from his family, and the whole situation, completely saturates that interview.

You're probably right, he probably wanted to run like the wind.

In fact did he say something in oneof the interviews about the last three or few days being horrible? I need to add that to my list. The interviews were the day after the murders according to him. He killed his wife after she strangled the girls on Monday morning. So what did he mean by the "last few days"?

Someone who rarely posts noticed that recently. Perhaps he killed the girls on Sunday.

I believe CW has given the prosecution a huge gift. The facts of this case are so horrible, if he doesn’t take the stand the jury will convict on all counts, just like Scott Peterson. The Peterson jury said, after the trial, that they wanted to hear from Scott and convicted because he didn’t testify. If CW does testify the prosecution will destroy him. One of the reasons Jeffery MacDonald was convicted was because he was arrogant and combative on the stand. I recommend reviewing the MacDonald case, the similarities are eerie.

Tho... just like S.Peterson there is no way he can. His lies will be cannon fodder for the prosecution.

Can't you hear S.Peterson explain on the stand why he went fishing alone on Christmas Eve with a heavily pregnant wife at home?
Or why he was leaving Valentines gifts for his girlfriend while his wife and child are dead by his hand?
and for goodness sake... why on earth would you call your girlfriend (saying you were in France) when you were AT your dead wife/child's vigil???? Dang

I don’t believe these horrible crimes were premeditated. I believe they were VERY premeditated. IMHO CW planned this out for weeks, savoring his plans, putting a lot of thought and preparation into it and believing himself brilliant and infallible. I do believe he’s a narcissist and believes he’s smarter and better than everyone else! But as his plan was put into place, things began to fall apart, beginning with the late flight! I believe he became enraged when SW’s flight was so late, interfering with HIS plans.
As of now, my hunch is that CW's thought of killing his family began after Shenann came back from NC. They probably had an emotional conversation before she left for AZ, hence Shenann telling NA that she is going to need her more than ever when she comes back. I really don't think CW premeditated for weeks or months.

And IMO there's no such thing as 'very premeditated' vs 'premeditated'. Premeditation just need space of time.

There is got to be a reason there isn't more, most, all premeditation... or he is ultra-stupid.

I guess maybe he thought nobody would really care about where SW was that morning... like people would of him.

That IS color. See the green words on the screen. The reason the picture doesn't look like color is that it was taken in low light.

It does seem a little unusual but not unheard of to have a baby monitor for a four year old. I guess, with that big of a house you wouldn't always be within earshot, so I can see why they would use it. Do we know whether B and C shared a room?

Also, the child had some health issues. So I think they wanted to keep an eye on her, even at night.

After listening to the most recent podcast just a few minutes ago from Crime & Justice. This reporter from PEOPLE seems to have a direct source. The DA said they are aware of this person but obviously wouldn't go into further detail on that or answer more questions. To me it sounds legitimate. HLN stated they had to talk to this person for about a day before he came forward. Which for me puts to rest any thinking that he wants his 15 minutes of fame. HLN mentioned knowing all his information as well so it isn't as if he's coming forward anonymously, just wants his information kept private.
Greetings all! After many years of reading, I finally have some time to participate in this amazing site! I think he started talking because he knows LE has phones/computers and possibly witnesses and felt the story was probably about to come out and he wanted his side of the story to be heard first. IMO he's legit just from hearing the voice side of his story. It could be if we actually saw his eyes, body language, etc. we might change our opinion, however.

Search up earth explorer USGS. You need either an address or coordinates and a date to start your search. The website is free. I got this from one of the Facebook groups dedicated to finding the plane. I don’t know if anyone on here has the exact location though. Or how close to the spot the image can zoom in :(
If you have a receiver, software, and the right kind of antennae, you can pick up the signals of the satellites. I don't remember how many of them there are, but they orbit the earth. Unfortunately, there are only passes a few times a day, so the chance of one passes when CW is placing their bodies is unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery