Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank

Thank you. Maybe it was a mistake to get on here. I just wanted share who they really were. Not based off the perfr

Thank you. I just wanted to share who they really were. It’s been very hard to read all this for the last 2 weeks. I understand if people don’t want to believe me. First and foremost I have to keep my privacy. That’s why I’m off social media
I can’t imagine how hard this must be for you. I am open to your scenarios on this. I think it would be rude to pretend I know more about them than you when you have an unedited look into their life we haven’t seen

No. Honestly I believed him.
@Trinket78 - you believed him/ CW how?

Believed him that they all disappeared without the car, purse, etc., and he did not know where they were? Believed him that he didn't know the name of the play date family? Please understand that we only know what LE has provided and reports from MSN.

I think it's clear that the image they had on social media wasn't all truth. We realize that she had a business and needed to tell a narrative in order to sell it.

And also, most people don't put the bad stuff on social media. And many people portray perfect lives when that's not reality.

Their lives obviously didn't end well. So clearly something was dreadfully wrong. It would be interesting to hear your perspective. Thus far verified insiders and friends in the media who've been interviewed have described extreme shock. Disbelief. Horror. And that Shanann was a warm, generous person and lived for her kids.

Chris is described as having been an involved family man and good dad. But some have described reports from Shanann of marital problems, that he had become distant and less responsive to the girls, and that she wondered if he might be cheating.

The arrest affidavit indicates he was, indeed, having an affair with a coworker. The investigators confirmed it.
Yes I am aware of the one affair and was from the beginning. She also knew he wanted a separation before her trip. She continued to post about how wonderful he was. He deleted his Facebook after that.

I’m sorry guys, I’m
Having a hard time keeping up. Very new here. Please know I am genuine and for me it took a lot of guts to get on here. I will email Tricia for verification. Although my heart races thinking my identity will be out there.

Before this I couldn’t see anyone doing this. I just wanted to get on here and show things are always as they seem. I can absolutely see his version of things.

I can vouch for Tricia. She is highly protective of people's identities and never has and never will allow it to be leaked or released unless the person does so themselves.

She's a professional and this is her business. She she's super careful.

Thank

Thank you. Maybe it was a mistake to get on here. I just wanted share who they really were. Not based off the perfr

Thank you. I just wanted to share who they really were. It’s been very hard to read all this for the last 2 weeks. I understand if people don’t want to believe me. First and foremost I have to keep my privacy. That’s why I’m off social media
You keep saying that you want to share who they are but you are not telling us anything other than that you believe him.
The man who lied about where his children were after he had dumped them in crude oil.
The man who laughed and grinned when giving interviews about his dead children..
The man who lied about having an affair.
And you believe his version of events? Why would you believe a word he says?
And I do not get your criticism of her pretending she led a perfect life, when you are trying to convince us he was a perfect husband and father.
Wouldn't a woman with a perfect husband be leading a perfect life.

I’m sorry guys, I’m
Having a hard time keeping up. Very new here. Please know I am genuine and for me it took a lot of guts to get on here. I will email Tricia for verification. Although my heart races thinking my identity will be out there.

Before this I couldn’t see anyone doing this. I just wanted to get on here and show things are always as they seem. I can absolutely see his version of things.

I thought you said you already emailed her yesterday

I noticed you said "believed", past tense. Did your opinion change after it came out where he put the bodies and that he was having an affair or multiple affairs? I hope that you do become verified so that our sleuthing stays on track in the right direction!
I hope everyone is not going to be disrespectful to someone who has lost people she loves .

Attachments

• C9889A89-F6F1-4136-9A66-F426D3250F65.jpeg
    C9889A89-F6F1-4136-9A66-F426D3250F65.jpeg
    145.8 KB · Views: 174
@Trinket78 - you believed him/ CW how?

Believed him that they all disappeared without the car, purse, etc., and he did not know where they were? Believed him that he didn't know the name of the play date family? Please understand that we only know what LE has provided and reports from MSN.
His story never changed once he confessed. They waited 5 full days to release the affidavit. The media went rampant with headline saying a source says he confessed to all 3. Never did that happen.

I sure hope Trinket will tell us things. Very interesting from a different perspective.

BTW, I think the video where she has the OOPS WE DID AGAIN baby surprise to him was all scripted.

He came home in clothing that was spotless. And the way he came in the door looked rehearesed, not actually how someone would come home from work.

You keep saying that you want to share who they are but you are not telling us anything other than that you believe him.
The man who lied about where his children were after he had dumped them in crude oil.
The man who laughed and grinned when giving interviews about his dead children..
And I do not get your criticism of her pretending she led a perfect life, when you are trying to convince us he was a perfect husband and father.
Exactly. Anyone who would dump the bodies of his children in tanks of oil sludge, has absolutely zero credibility when it comes to their version of events.

There could be evidence that his fantastical tale of Shanann doing this were true, and it all goes out the window with his post event behavior. NO decent human being does this to the bodies of their children.

Yes I am aware of the one affair and was from the beginning. She also knew he wanted a separation before her trip. She continued to post about how wonderful he was. He deleted his Facebook after that.

If she knew about him wanting a separation before her trip, why would she come home and strangle her babies when she returned?

I sure hope Trinket will tell us things. Very interesting from a different perspective.

BTW, I think the video where she has the OPPS WE DID AGAIN baby surprise to him was all scripted.

He came home in clothing that was spotless. And the way he came in the door looked rehearesed, not actually how someone would come home from work.

I thought it looked rehearsed too, but when I looked closely he looked like he had just gotten home from working in the oil fields. ETA--kind of sweaty and gross

We don't really need to pounce on her, do we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro