Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry guys, I’m
Having a hard time keeping up. Very new here. Please know I am genuine and for me it took a lot of guts to get on here. I will email Tricia for verification. Although my heart races thinking my identity will be out there.

Before this I couldn’t see anyone doing this. I just wanted to get on here and show things are always as they seem. I can absolutely see his version of things.
Can you tell us how things are not as they seem?

If she knew about him wanting a separation before her trip, why would she come home and strangle her babies when she returned?
I think it’s very possible she snapped and then he snapped. The worst thing he could of ever done was cheat on her. She would of never thought in a million years HE would want to leave her.

I’m sorry guys, I’m
Having a hard time keeping up. Very new here. Please know I am genuine and for me it took a lot of guts to get on here. I will email Tricia for verification. Although my heart races thinking my identity will be out there.

Before this I couldn’t see anyone doing this. I just wanted to get on here and show things are always as they seem. I can absolutely see his version of things.

Hi, Are you someone who was in current regular contact with both of them?

The only reason for C.W. to initiate a coverup, is because he was more concerned about himself, than his family.

Let’s say we give him the benefit of the doubt. Then what is the reason for desecrating the remains of his family?

The answer to this of course, is pure selfishness. He was worried about spending the rest of his life in prison.

Your entire family is dead, and it’s all about you. There is no ignoring this truth. And I’ll be willing to bet that the jury won’t be able to get past this fact either.

You keep saying that you want to share who they are but you are not telling us anything other than that you believe him.
The man who lied about where his children were after he had dumped them in crude oil.
The man who laughed and grinned when giving interviews about his dead children..
The man who lied about having an affair.
And you believe his version of events? Why would you believe a word he says?
And I do not get your criticism of her pretending she led a perfect life, when you are trying to convince us he was a perfect husband and father.
Wouldn't a woman with a perfect husband be leading a perfect life.
You keep saying that you want to share who they are but you are not telling us anything other than that you believe him.
The man who lied about where his children were after he had dumped them in crude oil.
The man who laughed and grinned when giving interviews about his dead children..
The man who lied about having an affair.
And you believe his version of events? Why would you believe a word he says?
And I do not get your criticism of her pretending she led a perfect life, when you are trying to convince us he was a perfect husband and father.
Wouldn't a woman with a perfect husband be leading a perfect life.
maybe it’s bc she is afraid to share information without knowing she can be kept confidential . Let’s remember she is not coming on to be cruicufied . We are seeing images of him after this horrid tragedy . I would assume she believed him bc she had a positive relationship with him seeing positive interaction . I would assume SW was pretending they had the perfect life it is something we have discussed was true . She had a pressure to keep SM positive and seem affluent to recruit . Even SW family had claimed he was a good dad and husband . Can we please listen with an open mind to her knowledge beforehand . ?

I’m sorry guys, I’m

what do you understand his version to be of why he buried Shan'nan in a shallow grave, yet dumped the little girls in toxic crude?

I really want to hear what Trinket has to say. We don’t know either of them . We can only extropolate from what we are able to see on the net. Trinket has inside info.

I have seen people on FB post the most absurd things about “friends”. Things that are so far from the reality of who that person is.

I know of one person who has an FB presence with hundreds of likes, but several of us who know her in real life have seen things that the rest of her “friends” do not know. The person presents as the most loving, kind, etc.

But we know that she is none of those things because of what she has done in real life.

His story never changed once he confessed. They waited 5 full days to release the affidavit. The media went rampant with headline saying a source says he confessed to all 3. Never did that happen.
@Trinket78 Thank you but I'm a bit slow. Are you saying that you believed him before his confession, or you believe his confession, or both? Do you believe that he witnessed SW strangling his children, and that he killed SW in a rage? That is what he confessed to according to LE. LE also said that he denied the affair with co-worker so I don't think he confessed about that. Your insight is welcome.

Last edited:
I think it’s very possible she snapped and then he snapped. The worst thing he could of ever done was cheat on her. She would of never thought in a million years HE would want to leave her.

A friend of the family reported that during the Carolina trip she indicated that they were separating. Do you know anything about that?

Thanks in advance!

I really want to hear what Trinket has to say. We don’t know either of them . We can only extropolate from what we are able to see on the net. Trinket has inside info.

I have seen people on FB post the most absurd things about “friends”. Things that are so far from the reality of who that person is.

I know of one person who has an FB presence with hundreds of likes, but several of us who know her in real life have seen things that the rest of her “friends” do not know. The person presents as the most loving, kind, etc.

But we know that she is none of those things because of what she has done in real life.

Yeah I'm super curious. Super.

If anything we can get a glimpse of things that are to come in either the prosecution OR the defense.

Very illuminating.

I have strong opinions about this case as many of us do. But I'm curious to hear from anyone who knew the family and don't want to scare them away before they can get verified!

Let's be cool.
So true. This is such a confounding case with a backstory of a seemingly perfect life ending in shocking tragedy. We all are struggling to comprehend and have no answers. We may never get answers but it would be great to get any insight at all from an insider. I’m willing to give Trinket benefit of doubt since he/ she is trying to get verified. If that doesn’t pan out, well, then we pick up from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710