Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To address the before or after, I would like to know if he did FlightAware or something like that is most everybody I know does. It tells you when the plane takes off. Even if she did not call, which I think she would is any spouse would when you are three hours late, he could check on when her Landing was. That is my confusion, is I can't imagine anybody did not know when their spouse was going to arrive and not check on such.
I would agree with you 100%, but I work in HR and once I had a man call me asking me if his wife had requested today off work because he expected her back from overseas the previous day and she didn't show up! Nothing fails to surprise me now. It turned out they just didn't communicate well.
However in THIS case - CW had the girls and had to go to work the next morning, so yes - you would think he'd be tracking the flight :)

Not everyone here believes he is a narcissist. None of us are qualified to make that determination about someone we don't even know.
I don't think he's a narcissist. I have my own, unqualified, diagnosis of him, but it's not narcissist. I do see him as passive-aggressive and I wonder if that fits his personality according to those who know him.

jmo

You guys better chill or else you're going to run off a potential verified insider and we'll lose any opportunity to learn more about the case.
The new poster said, iirc, "Ask me anything you want" Paraphrased. Then he/she said they were aware of the affair from the beginning. Logical question from me, When did it begin? Fire, kitchen, etc.

The new poster said, iirc, "Ask me .Anything you want" .Paraphrased. Then he/she said they were aware of the affair from the beginning .Logical question from me, When did it begin? Fire, kitchen, etc.

I know, I know. And we're all eager for new information, but it's like feeding time at the koi pond all of the sudden.

Why didn't he just leave then? Was he expecting her to leave the house for him to stay in?
That's the big question I have: why didn't CW just ask for a divorce and leave? Yes, people would have thought he was callous to leave his wife whilst she was pregnant, and he may have struggled a bit financially, but at least his kids and wife would still be alive and he'd be free to pursue new relationships etc. But to murder your wife and kids instead of having the guts to file for divorce? Defies all logic.

I understand your point... but perhaps we should not assume he actually loved his children at the point in time he killed them. It is possible that he had emotionally disengaged from them (and Shannan) in the months leading to the killing.
It's odd but THE first impression I got from watching him was that he did not like his youngest child at all.

You guys better chill or else you're going to run off a potential verified insider and we'll lose any opportunity to learn more about the case.

The problem is, some of us have experienced earlier cases, where we had unverified 'insiders' ---and they came and spun things out of whack, before disappearing. I'd like to know this is a real verified insider, and what the basic connection is, before we accept the info as total unbiased gospel.

And, if he had been begging her for a separation, why the happy family pics of him picking up her and the girls from the airport?

Well I think he or she is saying that Shanann posted "happy" photos to hide the fact that the marriage had issues and he wanted out. And maybe she or he is trying to say Shanann refused to let him go?

You keep saying that you want to share who they are but you are not telling us anything other than that you believe him.
The man who lied about where his children were after he had dumped them in crude oil.
The man who laughed and grinned when giving interviews about his dead children..
The man who lied about having an affair.
And you believe his version of events? Why would you believe a word he says?
And I do not get your criticism of her pretending she led a perfect life, when you are trying to convince us he was a perfect husband and father.
Wouldn't a woman with a perfect husband be leading a perfect life.
I thought people wanted t
BBM, not true. They released it almost immediately then redacted some parts of it.
no actually they did not. He was arrested on the 15th. It was released 5 days later. He never confessed to all 3.
Not everyone here believes he is a narcissist. None of us are qualified to make that determination about someone we don't even know.
thats good to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member