Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But isn't it 'verbal DV' for him to tell her over and over, that he wanted to separate from her? Why did she put up with that?

No. That's not close to DV. DV would include repeated cursing at the person, telling them they're stupid and disgusting. Threatening harm. Stalking: Conducting surveillance of their movements and communications. Harassing with hundreds and hundreds of calls, texts, demands all day. Things like that.

And of course physical force or confinement.

He didn't pick them up. He was with them the last week in NC. He flew back with SW and the girls.
So, who forced this man who was apparently telling people that he wanted a separation, to go to NC and who forced him to pose in that happy family pic?
Why didn't he leave if he was so intent on a separation? And people are calling her fake?

A friend of the family reported that during the Carolina trip she indicated that they were separating. Do you know anything about that?

Thanks in advance!
It’s possible she knew on the N.C. trip. She also continued to post about how great he was up until the night she came home. I kept asking myself “why is she doing that”

No. That's not close to DV. DV would include repeated cursing at the person, telling them they're stupid and disgusting. Threatening harm. Stalking: Conducting surveillance of their movements and communications. Harassing with hundreds and hundreds of calls, texts, demands all day. Things like that.

And of course physical force or confinement.
Yes, and usually there is extreme fear involved -- the abuse victim will do anything to keep the peace and not cause an altercation, they walk on eggshells. Unfortunately DV can be insidious and the next thing you know you're being manipulated, controlled and live in fear of displeasing the abuser. This was my experience with DV anyhoo.

The problem is, some of us have experienced earlier cases, where we had unverified 'insiders' ---and they came and spun things out of whack, before disappearing. I'd like to know this is a real verified insider, and what the basic connection is, before we accept the info as total unbiased gospel.

I know. That's why it would be good for this new poster to get verified, just as soon as T can get back to her.

And until then (and even after, actually), everything should be taken with a grain of salt. But don't run the person off before they get verified. Let's all try to be tactful and polite. If it becomes obvious it is a troll, then we can report it to the mods.

So, who forced this man who was apparently telling people that he wanted a separation, to go to NC and who forced him to pose in that happy family pic?
Why didn't he leave if he was so intent on a separation? And people are calling her fake?
Surely you realise that not everything is that straight forward?

Hearing now, that he had told her many times, that he wanted a separation, makes his story about the killings very suspect.

If she had a long time to consider the issue, why would she snap and kill her babies that night? it's not like it was new, shocking information to her. She had already shared it with family and friends.

And if she did strangle the children, and he came upon her doing so, why didn't he call 911 and try to have them revived?

And if he did watch her kill his babies, and he had to kill his unborn son and pregnant wife, and dump their bodies. Why did he seem so upbeat and smiley the next day?

But we are not learning any more about the case just his/her feelings about things.
Jumping off your post.

All any of us have are our feelings and opinions in this case. Even a verified insider, unless they were at the crime scene, will have feelings and opinions. It's a shame that when someone has an unpopular opinion, they are beat down and called trolls. I think it would be better to hear everyone out and then submit a better argument, armed with facts.

As always, just my opinion.

For me, the bottom line is that I doubt that she would purchase wifi on the plane and she would need that to see the monitors

I think she would call him when she was delayed for three hours.

Would he have killed the kids by the time she connected with him at the airport before leaving? Then she would call him when she landed.

SW was online like every second of her existence. I bet buying wifi was the first thing she did when booking flights!

Then why would he pose for the happy pics. You cannot make someone do that.
Divorce is a complicated thing . Sometimes people pose with the children and friends trying to maintain “normalcy “ to make adjustment easier IMO. However the pics from the beach trip did not seem as happy nor did the account of hairstylist in NC

Welcome,@Trinket78 !!

Do you know why they wanted to move to Colorado? I know it’s beautiful, but it’s a long way from eastern N.C., where I grew up.
If they wanted to start a family with no extended family/ support system around to help, it’s stressful.
Any insight would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member