Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So he lied to the police about the separation too.
It seems from the comments From other friends SW had maybe confessed to some friends about the possibility of separating and not to others. CW stated in interview “emotional conversation “. We are not privy to everything he did or did not tell police .

I think it’s very possible she snapped and then he snapped. The worst thing he could of ever done was cheat on her. She would of never thought in a million years HE would want to leave her.
  1. Do you know if the pregnancy was planned? Her idea, his or both?
  2. Why would they try for #3 as indicated on her FB if he wanted to separate? (Oh wait, the affair came after the pregnancy, right?)
  3. How are you so sure there weren't other affairs?

Just my last 2 cents today because I don't think I can handle some post.
Once this goes to trial I believe some ppl whom are standing by CW will change their minds once all the FACTS come out.
Just like when the JA trial started and all the facts came out, talk about a shocking trial and I believe this one will be just as shocking.
ALL JMO
Everyone enjoy today's thread : )

“My wife strangled the kids, so in my rage, I strangled her.

I didn’t call 911 in an effort to save them, instead, I just decided to accept that they were dead.

In the panic during the aftermath of losing the two children that I so dearly loved, I became concerned for myself. I can’t spend the rest of my life behind bars.

At the very least, my kids deserve a decent burial, at a place where I can go to visit them. What better place than a couple of oil tanks? I can go to work everyday, and I’ll be able to glance over at the place where I lovingly placed them.”

So this is what you would have us believe Mr. Watts!?

“My wife strangled the kids, so in my rage, I strangled her.

I didn’t call 911 in an effort to save them, instead, I just decided to accept that they were dead.

In the panic during the aftermath of losing the two children that I so dearly loved, I became concerned for myself. I can’t spend the rest of my life behind bars.

At the very least, my kids deserve a decent burial, at a place where I can go to visit them. What better place than a couple of oil tanks. I can go to work everyday, and I’ll be able to glance over at the place where I lovingly placed them.”

So this is what you would have us believe Mr. Watts!?

He's toast. Burnt toast. I don't believe in the death penalty, but I might have to change my mind for him.

Ok I’ll accept that but I knew her. She would have never stood for any DV, physical or verbal.
Sorry I will have to disagree with you on this. EVERYONE who knew me would say the exact same thing about me. My best friends, my family anyone and everyone whom every knew me, well guess what I dealt with it for 18 years.
Everyone has secrets and everyone has things they don't what people to know. JMO

I think the big question is did she communicate with CW or check on the girls in some capacity during her flight home?

To address the before or after, I would like to know if he did FlightAware or something like that is most everybody I know does. It tells you when the plane takes off. Even if she did not call, which I think she would is any spouse would when you are three hours late, he could check on when her Landing was. That is my confusion, is I can't imagine anybody did not know when their spouse was going to arrive and not check on such.

To address the before or after, I would like to know if he did FlightAware or something like that is most everybody I know does. It tells you when the plane takes off. Even if she did not call, which I think she would is any spouse would when you are three hours late, he could check on when her Landing was. That is my confusion, is I can't imagine anybody did not know when their spouse was going to arrive and not check on such.
Great point. If you are concerned about when your spouse is going to return home from a trip, or if she was late, you’d certainly have the ability to check the flight status.

Ok I’ll accept that but I knew her. She would have never stood for any DV, physical or verbal.

Do you not find it odd that he would see her strangle the children and instead of knocking her in the head or beating her down quickly to see about the children and call 9-11 for possible help- he would take all that time to strangle his wife? This defies "my sense of logic".

Were you friends with SW or CW? Did you witness him telling her he wanted a separation or were you involved with CW romantically and he told you that she refused to believe he wanted to leave her?
That is a good question. Every married man having an affair tells their AP that they cannot leave right now because of some reason.

Do you not find it odd that he would see her strangle the children and instead of knocking her in the head or beating her down quickly to see about the children and call 9-11 for possible help- he would take all that time to strangle his wife? This defies "my sense of logic".
That defies everyone’s “sense of logic.”

We learned of a devastating family tragedy today in Western Australia. A man is accused of killing his partner Mara Harvey, 42; their three-year-old daughter Charlotte; twin two-year-old girls Alice and Beatrix; and Ms Harvey's mother Beverley Quinn, 74.

'Heaven has gained five new angels'

Why are these tragedies happening with ever-increasing frequency.
What in the world is causing this??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member