Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SW may have used medical cannabis because she may have preferred it over pharmaceuticals that could have side effects. Early on I questioned if she really had been diagnosed with lupus because she seems to glow with good health in the videos I've seen. JMO

I can go for years without having any flares with my Lupus.

I highly encourage those of you who haven’t already to check out the videos SW posted. There are too many to link here, although if I could figure it out I have a few in mind I’d love to discuss. LOL They provide great insight into their relationship dynamic as well as their interactions with the children. Anyone able to link the spray bottle video??
Ta dah

Nah. Just sounds like good ol' ribbing to me. I'm a S***-talker through and through. I never mean it to hurt. My husband is good about bantering, and will give it right back to me.

I am too and my husband and I can get going back and forth pretty good as well, but this seems different to me. CW didn’t banter at all.

May I ask if you are on medication?

There is no cure for Lupus; treatments are usually for managing symptoms as they arise. I have been able to manage mine through lifestyle changes. I take medication during flares. As an autoimmune disease, Lupus effects everyone differently so it's really hard to compare. I have a MUCH more difficult time with my Vascular Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome and my Mast Cell Activation Syndrome than I do with my Lupus. Conversely, I know people who struggle with it every day.

I’m a little hesitant to say this so please don’t get all crazy on me. Does anyone else get the impression there’s more to the jabs towards CW? It’s like she’s saying it jokingly, but she also wants it to sting a little. IDK.....I could be reading way too much into it too.
Agree. My husband is a “sore loser” so I take great care to protect his ego, rather than rib him about his losses. Just a different relationship dynamic I guess.

Edit - not meant to victim blame SW. Re-reading my post it sounds like I am and that isn’t my intent. I know absolutely nothing about their relationship and all the nuances.

Last edited:
I dunno, some people aren't good with bantering. I don't necessarily see anything nefarious about her ribbing, like she's intending to hurt him. He may not be bantering back, but he looked to be smiling and taking it in stride.

Thank you so much! Love my fellow Wsers. I had a visceral reaction to this one. Will be interested in others’ thoughts.

That's hard to watch. Squirting your kids is one thing, squirting them in the face and eyes seems to cross a line. All the while you are saying "this is why we have kids...."

I've got a dark sense of humor, and I tease, but this teasing seems cruel rather than dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member