Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a little hesitant to say this so please don’t get all crazy on me. Does anyone else get the impression there’s more to the jabs towards CW? It’s like she’s saying it jokingly, but she also wants it to sting a little. IDK.....I could be reading way too much into it too.
He seems very docile.

I’m honestly afraid to say what I thought of it cause I’m new but I’ve been lurking since this crime occurred and I don’t want to ruffle feathers.

You took the words out of my mouth. I was afraid to say what I thought of it but I can’t see why we should be afraid to discuss ALL aspects of this case. I said before of course SW is a victim. There’s no arguing that but the word I would use for that video situation would be “emasculating”. It’s one thing to tease and poke fun at your spouse when you are alone together but it’s entirely something else when you post his loss and your jibes live on FB. These are insights into the relationship. I don’t for a minute believe that she killed those babies and obviously he’s a psycho BUT you can’t dismiss all of these dynamics that made up their marriage and she had it all on display for the world to see. Very disturbing and tragic.

That's hard to watch. Squirting your kids is one thing, squirting them in the face and eyes seems to cross a line. All the while you are saying "this is why we have kids...."

I've got a dark sense of humor, and I tease, but this teasing seems cruel rather than dark.

I've blasted my kids in the face with the water hose, which is way more intense than a small squirt bottle. They love it. Scream and laugh and come back for more. Sometimes they run off with the "Daddy, save me" bit. And I laugh and say, "Don't you dare save them!"

I didn’t think we were allowed to post a link from FB or I would have posted the link. I’m new! I believe CW killed all three and planned it, killing the children first, laying in wait for her. Of course, SW is a victim but I also think people have the tendency to make the victim of a brutal crime into a saint, when they’re human and have flaws like we all do. I’m certainly not speaking of children. There were a lot of dynamics going on in that marriage. Add it all together, throw in a psycho and it’s a recipe for disaster. Such a tragedy.
First, thank you for the video. I'm having some kind of sound issue and haven't been able to view it just yet, but I will.

We've had a lot of discussion about whether Shanann or the children were killed first. I'm wondering if you could explain why you think CW planned it and killed the girls first. ? Just curious.

That's hard to watch. Squirting your kids is one thing, squirting them in the face and eyes seems to cross a line. All the while you are saying "this is why we have kids...."

I've got a dark sense of humor, and I tease, but this teasing seems cruel rather than dark.

Quoting myself to add another observation.

It is a little more disturbing to me because she is squirting the child who looks so much like CW.

For the record, I'm asking if it is safe for a pregnant woman in general. I'm not implying SW was on medical cannabis.

Too many variables. If a woman is taking it for pain control then the doctor would weigh the pros and cons of what going off of it would do. Would the pain increase her blood pressure? If she was physically dependent on mj then stopping it abruptly could cause her to go into withdrawal which could be dangerous for the baby. A Google search will yield varying answers to this question.

Before we all fall down a new rabbit hole, however...we do not know if SW ever used mj at all, much less when pregnant.

I am not sure about that. My late brother in law, who was the kindest husband and father would take pot shots all the time at my sister and his kids. He thought it was funny.

My husband does it often. I take it in stride, or I give it back, and we have a laugh over it. If he ever crosses the line, I say, "hey, that was harsh" and he apologizes and we move on from it. And vice versa.

The squirting the child didn't bother me so much but what I did find unsettling was that even in the midst of playing with one's child and video taping that spontaneous moment, an opportunity was taken to promote Thrive even during candid family time.
I also noted something else in the video between SW and CW but don't feel it is appropriate to post my thoughts.

She says in the video that Cece (the younger of the two) doesn't like being squirted... so I imagine that's why.

I'm not so sure Bella likes being squirted. She doesn't really look like it. She reminds me of kids that tolerate being bullied because they crave the attention of the bullies.

Sort of like, if I have to get squirted in the face for you to pay attention to me, mommy, then please squirt me.

The squirting the child didn't bother me so much but what I did find unsettling was that even in the midst of playing with one's child and video taping that moment, an opportunity was taken to promote Thrive even during candid family time.
That was the only thing that bothered me about the video... but i guess she was always in sales mode and that's likely what made her successful.

The squirting the child didn't bother me so much but what I did find unsettling was that even in the midst of playing with one's child and video taping that moment, an opportunity was taken to promote Thrive even during candid family time.
And there's plenty more in nearly all of the videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member