Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for clearing this up about the Colorado home and the bankruptcy! I have read so much on different sites about this case and it is hard to keep it all straight! I believe that this couples trouble was probably driven by finances. Guess they didnt learh much from the bankruptcy! I have been married for 50 years and I know the times in my marriage where we had trouble, it was primarily finances. I just hate to see this for any young couple! Money and material stuff is not the most important thing in life! JMO

IMO finances added to their troubles but there were much bigger issues at hand, unfortunately.

It could have been. She didn't specify whether it was a joint purchase. According to FB vid it seemed like she saved really hard, never saw her friends, worked all the time and bought it herself. However it could have been during her previous marriage and she was simplifying matters by not mentioning ex.

There's already an answer on page 4 of this thread, but yes that's my understanding Mo.

It couldn’t have been. This was after the housing bubble burst. Banks weren’t handing out mortgages to barely-qualified buyers, anymore.

Agreed. Does anyone remember when she married/divorced the first guy? I wonder is she got the house after the divorce- maybe a payout and monthly spousal support. I’m not saying a young single woman can’t be successful on her own, but it would be next to impossible to purchase a home during a housing bust without a very high paying job and I don’t recall SW having one.

Interesting. Then how could they remain in the CO home if they filed chapter 7 after moving there? That would have had them foreclosing on the home.

They could reaffirm their debt in order to keep the house, but they would have to get totally caught up on any house payments they were behind on & make all monthly payments regularly. While having less than $900 in all bank accounts at the time of their filing.
We don’t know if they were able to do this. If they did have a co-signer, he would be responsible if they defaulted.
The fact that their HOA was suing them for unpaid dues makes me curious.

IMO finances added to their troubles but there were much bigger issues at hand, unfortunately.
You could really take your pick here. The breaking point could have come from one issue, or a combination of them. You have financial problems, relationship issues (affairs), sexuality, and things we probably haven’t even thought of.

Just curious and not doubting, but where is this info about the first house, bankruptcy and monies in bank accounts? Curious minds want to know. I believe you but I never uncover information like this.

Just curious and not doubting, but where is this info about the first house, bankruptcy and monies in bank accounts? Curious minds want to know. I believe you but I never uncover information like this.
It’s on the thread, but you could just use the Google. There was a bankruptcy filing that lays it out.

Simply scroll all the way to the bottom of page. There's a little box at the bottom. It says reply, but it's not really. It's a new post unless you are quoting/replying someone else's post. Good luck!
Thank You!

This is 2018, the economy sucks (no matter what spin is put on it from nameless politicians) a lot of people are facing HUGE financial hardships but THANKFULLY not using that as an excuse to annihilate their families and drag their murdered spouse through the mud with lies. Just sayin', MOO and all that.

Shout out to Bill Carson for his last several posts about the NC home and CO home as well as the gate/door details on the side of their CO home. Well done.

yes maybe those new photos should be brought over here for discussion once this news about the NC house has sunk in. Things tend to get trapped or bypassed when there is a new thread - it was good sleuthing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro