Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome, @Trinket78 .

I share in offering condolences for your loss.

I was wondering, when you said you knew CW and SW "from the beginning" did you mean from the beginning of their relationship? If so, what was the beginning of the relationship like? Love at first sight, slow gradual dating, somewhere in between?

I do have to go to work. I will be back this afternoon. I will try put together a post of some of the things I have seen on here as far as questions asked. I appreciate the support and I will be careful with my wording so things aren’t misunderstood.

I do have to go to work. I will be back this afternoon. I will try put together a post of some of the things I have seen on here as far as questions asked. I appreciate the support and I will be careful with my wording so things aren’t misunderstood.

Look forward to hearing from you again whenever you have the time and whatever you feel able to share.

Welcome, @Trinket78 .

I share in offering condolences for your loss.

I was wondering, when you said you knew CW and SW "from the beginning" did you mean from the beginning of their relationship? If so, what was the beginning of the relationship like? Love at first sight, slow gradual dating, somewhere in between?
Yes I knew them
From the beginning of their relationship. I will do my best to answer these when I get home today.

Hey all!! I just got my posting privileges!! I am so excited to be here!! I am from CO about a hour from where this happened and like many of you I just can’t wrap my head around this crime!
I enjoy reading all of your thoughts and questions!

Thank you for coming back. We appreciate it can't be easy for you. So sorry for your loss.

We are an interested audience. Any information you can share will be appreciated (and if you don't/can't share, that will be understood and accepted).

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are a group that cares and wants to know the truth.

jmo

With Trinket coming back, it will be very interesting to hear his/her insights.

I was thinking about CW. I guess I cannot diagnose him as a psychopath because I am not a pro who has met with him.

What I think is he tries to get what he wants. He wanted SW and kids. Then he decided that was fun but now it’s over.

He wanted something else. He certainly did not need child support payments and shared custody. No, time for FUN!

I don’t have any other examples of him going for something and then discarding.

I only base this analyzation on a woman I know, although she is not a killer.

What was he doing all of the years before he got together with SW?

With Trinket coming back, it will be very interesting to hear his/her insights.

I was thinking about CW. I guess I cannot diagnose him as a psychopath because I am not a pro who has met with him.

What I think is he tries to get what he wants. He wanted SW and kids. Then he decided that was fun but now it’s over.

He wanted something else. He certainly did not need child support payments and shared custody. No, time for FUN!

I don’t have any other examples of him going for something and then discarding.

I only base this analyzation on a woman I know, although she is not a killer.

What was he doing all of the years before he got together with SW?
That’s not how I viewed their relationship at
All. Maybe I can elaborate later. He was a good ole southern boy who liked working on cars and racing.

Yes I knew them
From the beginning of their relationship. I will do my best to answer these when I get home today.
Welcome Trinket78!

Thank you for offering your personal knowledge of Shan'ann and Chris. I have seen too many times that things are not what they seem.
The WS forum is filled with many long time investigators (sleuths) and I am always in awe of the knowledge, kindness, and accuracy they bring.
If they were my friends, I'd be here too trying to help bring justice to Shan'ann, Bella, Cece, & Nico.

At this time I’m not comfortable answering that question. I do understand the want to know though.
@Trinket78, Welcome! I am new member here but have been reading the threads on this case for the past few weeks. I am so eager to know what lead to this horrible tragedy. But please, please, pretty please think before you answer any of the questions so
1. It doesnt reveal your identity(I know that is/was your primary concern).
2. There could be few members here that give out information to media and possibly impact the trial/jury. I am sure you are aware that SW's family does not like any media attention!
3. There could be members here that are close to CW/SW's families that may be reveal your identity and may hurt them... I am sure both the families(esp SW's..) are going thru enough stress.

By no means, I want to scare the Verified Insider away but at the same time we also have to keep the victim's family in our thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx