Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all!! I just got my posting privileges!! I am so excited to be here!! I am from CO about a hour from where this happened and like many of you I just can’t wrap my head around this crime!
I enjoy reading all of your thoughts and questions!

Ditto! And ditto! Also about an hour away. Have been reading along with great interest and was happy to discover the AB show to DVR as well. I have been bursting with thoughts on the topic but no one to discuss it with.

Found Deceased - CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #21

Yes I knew them
From the beginning of their relationship. I will do my best to answer these when I get home today.

Found Deceased - CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #19

Hi Trinket78, welcome to the discussion. I am wondering what you meant a couple of days ago when you said "Yes I am aware of the one affair and was from the beginning."

Are you comfortable explaining that a little more? I'm not asking any names or the gender of anyone.
When did the affair begin?

Last edited:
Welcome Trinket..I am pleased that you got your vi status, and that you are here with us. We are all trying to figure out what went wrong, what really happened, and we have so many questions. That said, I was thinking about you, wondering how I might feel if I was in your shoes. To be friends with both SW and CW, and to now have to make sense of what may or may not have happened. I imagine that your life has changed now, too. Do be gentle with yourself. That is my only suggestion.

(Tragedy..when it happens, sometimes everything we ever thought about ourselves, or how we were sure we would act, we may be confused when our actions are different than we knew!). (Just my opinion, from my own experience.)

Again, welcome!

Welcome Trinket78, I must tell you I am surprised you came back, but glad that you did. <modsnip> I think everyone sees and understands people and events through their own experiences, there is no black/white. Even “facts” can be seen in different lights from different perspectives. I look forward to your posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Trinket78 I would also like to add my welcome to you. You are indeed brave and though I am here only a short time, I believe you will be treated well by the people here, all of whom will be so grateful for your input.

I look forward to reading your comments.

I've been curious if he was interested in the NASCAR place that I've heard is near their home in CO. Was that an interest of his?

jmo
FYI Colorado National Speedway isn’t a NASCAR facility. It hosts NASCAR races occasionally. It’s a small track at only .33 Miles. It’s not as big as Rockingham where I believe he lived rather close to in NC.

Welcome Trinket78, I must tell you I am surprised you came back, but glad that you did. <modsnip> I think everyone sees and understands people and events through their own experiences, there is no black/white. Even “facts” can be seen in different lights from different perspectives. I look forward to your posts.
FYI, since you're new, the VI is not required to answer every question. She can scroll right on by if she's not comfortable with the question.

Last edited by a moderator:
Per AB's show last night the bedding on the floor showed no 'visible' signs of a crime.
Got me thinking if maybe the attack on SW happened in another room and Einstein thought the fitted sheet would be the easiest thing to wrap the body in...
Still wonder why he didn't secure/hide it at the burial site tho. Forgot? Wind blew it away? Something rushed him? Jeez... sheets off the bed at home and a missing one at his place of work. Did he want to get caught?

I am wondering does anybody following these threads think that deaths initially started as an accident on one of the victims? Or was it all intentional?
I've wondered if perhaps something happened to one of the little girls accidentally. Perhaps CW wasn't paying attention, or after they went to bed there was an asthma attack (IIRC, it was noted that they had asthma) that turned fatal. Maybe CW wasn't even aware of it until SW arrived home. But HOW that turned into a situation of 2 murders on top of an accidental death is beyond me. Perhaps they fought before anyone could call 911 and he "accidentally" killed SW during a fight, then felt he had to attempt to cover his tracks by killing the remaining daughter?

I am wondering does anybody following these threads think that deaths initially started as an accident on one of the victims? Or was it all intentional?
I didn't think that, but recently I'm considering it. I think it's possible he lost his temper with one of the girls and then it all went out of control from there. That's just one possibility I'm considering.

jmo

FYI Colorado National Speedway isn’t a NASCAR facility. It hosts NASCAR races occasionally. It’s a small track at only .33 Miles. It’s not as big as Rockingham where I believe he lived rather close to in NC.
Okay - good to know. Thanks for the clarification.

But my question remains....did he express interest in the place, want to be involved, etc.

FYI, since you're new, the VI is not required to answer every question. She can scroll right on by if she's not comfortable with the question.
Thank you BayouBelle, I am aware of that. I was explaining why I did not think poster would return. Sorry, I was not clear.

Hi Trinket!! You're back!!! Hooray! Thanks for persevering through it all.

Just a word of encouragement from me that your opinions are valued and you, not us (unless we're VI's), are the ones who knew SW and CW. And while yes, everyone can see things differently even when they know people, your thoughts are important. I hope we all remember that anytime ANYone posts something on here we are either 1) sharing documented fact or 2) bringing our own opinions into our postings-- in which case we add the "JMO" or "MOO" etc. So maybe just put a "MOO" after things if it's not clear. I support your right to MOO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx