Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Trinket78, I must tell you I am surprised you came back, but glad that you did. It seemed to me that previously you did not want to answer questions posed but only wanted to give your obviously biased opinions. I think everyone sees and understands people and events through their own experiences, there is no black/white. Even “facts” can be seen in different lights from different perspectives. I look forward to your posts.

She has the right to answer only the questions she feels comfortable with, per Tricia’s post announcing her as a VI this morning.
She may not want to answer some things in order to protect her identity.
We don’t get to dictate what she answers & what she doesn’t. We also don’t get to condemn her as “biased” based on whether or not we like what she says.
Please, let’s stay civil & open-minded to all posters, regardless of their opinions.

Per AB's show last night the bedding on the floor showed no 'visible' signs of a crime.
Got me thinking if maybe the attack on SW happened in another room and Einstein thought the fitted sheet would be the easiest thing to wrap the body in...
Still wonder why he didn't secure/hide it at the burial site tho. Forgot? Wind blew it away? Something rushed him? Jeez... sheets off the bed at home and a missing one at his place of work. Did he want to get caught?

I've thought maybe he was partially burying her and maybe saw a dust trail ie from an approaching vehicle. And got the heck out of Dodge, not waiting to get the sheet that may have blown away.

Okay - good to know. Thanks for the clarification.

But my question remains....did he express interest in the place, want to be involved, etc.

These are good questions. Saturday nights bring out a fairly decent crowd and it’s a fun atmosphere. Ive seen lots of families there. They also have excellent fireworks.

I kinda think (although can not confirm) that this tragic event started with some type of accident, and it spirled out of control after that. It has been metioned that the little girl was always active and may have been kinda colic.

My son was colic when he was a little guy, and it was tough on us parents. It happened the same time everyday for about 9 months. The Dr. Stated it was because his central nervous system was not fully developed?

Perhaps one of you can answer this question? How long do you think it will be before this case actually goes to trial? Assuming CW doesn't take a plea of some kind. Just guessing, I would think a couple of years. Also, do you think it will be possible for CW to get an unbiased jury? Now a days, with not only news media, we have SM to contend with. With SW making her family and open book, especially Thrive family, it concerns me! I thought the Casey Anthony case received a lot of publicity, but this case, IMO, is going to top that one!

I would like to add my welcome to all the newcomers! I think you will enjoy this forum. I am a newbie myself, but have learned a lot in the past couple of weeks!

She has the right to answer only the questions she feels comfortable with, per Tricia’s post announcing her as a VI this morning.
She may not want to answer some things in order to protect her identity.
We don’t get to dictate what she answers & what she doesn’t. We also don’t get to condemn her as “biased” based on whether or not we like what she says.
Please, let’s stay civil & open-minded to all posters, regardless of their opinions.
Thank you MerryB, I hope that I am always civil and open minded, not just when posting but in all areas. I do not consider saying posters opinions were biased as a condemnation. Aren’t all opinions biased? I know mine are, biased on my life experiences and feelings.

I kinda think (although can not confirm) that this tragic event started with some type of accident, and it spirled out of control after that. It has been metioned that the little girl was always active and may have been kinda colic.

My son was colic when he was a little guy, and it was tough on us parents. It happened the same time everyday for about 9 months. The Dr. Stated it was because his central nervous system was not fully developed?

It's possible of course though I don't think colic related as the youngest was 3 and colic typically subsides in the first year of life (I have a 10 month old so am familiar ) :)

per AB- Ironic CW worked for an oil company because LE is drilling down on the evidence.
?
Really?

Bombshell--- phones and computers may hold evidence not deleted.
?
Really?

Sometimes I just cringe.

per AB- Ironic CW worked for an oil company because LE is drilling down on the evidence.
?
Really?

Bombshell--- phones and computers may hold evidence not deleted.
?
Really?

Sometimes I just cringe.
I can't watch her for that very reason. My toes curl as soon as she speaks.

I think she had a lively personality and might have been wound up after just arriving back home after weeks away, mom just left for a weekend away, they had a babysitter one night and then a birthday party the next day, dad is on his own with the kids after a long time of "batch'ing it" (living as a batchelor).

While I don't know if this is a fact, I can easily imagine difficulties at the dinner table. Absolutely no excuse for violence, of course, but I am starting to wonder if he lost his patience with one of the girls at dinner time (and thus his statement he wishes the girls were home so he could tell them to finish their dinner).

jmopinion at the moment, subject to change, might not match others' opinions.

JMO Me personally, I get very invested in these cases especially ones like this. I was a victim of DV. I'm now a survivor so I take my personal life into these cases and get very dedicated to seeing justice. I find myself being very sensitive to the victim and find myself wanting to protect them in a way. Therefore I take it personal when something negative is said about the victim.
I have had to step back and analyze myself
With that said Welcome Trinket78 :) I will respect your observations and can't wait to her your first hand knowledge of the dynamics of their relationship. We here truly appreciate you coming back.

Perhaps one of you can answer this question? How long do you think it will be before this case actually goes to trial? Assuming CW doesn't take a plea of some kind. Just guessing, I would think a couple of years. Also, do you think it will be possible for CW to get an unbiased jury? Now a days, with not only news media, we have SM to contend with. With SW making her family and open book, especially Thrive family, it concerns me! I thought the Casey Anthony case received a lot of publicity, but this case, IMO, is going to top that one!

I would like to add my welcome to all the newcomers! I think you will enjoy this forum. I am a newbie myself, but have learned a lot in the past couple of weeks!
As a guess yes at least 2 years I would imagine. I'm also worried about a fair trial in this case too. There has been a lot of sensationalism in this one.

I would think defense will push for the trial to be out of state, but even then I feels it's still a concern.

Welcome :)
I agree it will be years before it goes to trial if it does in fact go to trial.
I was also wondering if he could request a judge only trial.

I think she had a lively personality and might have been wound up after just arriving back home after weeks away, mom just left for a weekend away, they had a babysitter one night and then a birthday party the next day, dad is on his own with the kids after a long time of "batch'ing it" (living as a batchelor).

While I don't know if this is a fact, I can easily imagine difficulties at the dinner table. Absolutely no excuse for violence, of course, but I am starting to wonder if he lost his patience with one of the girls at dinner time (and thus his statement he wishes the girls were home so he could tell them to finish their dinner).

jmopinion at the moment, subject to change, might not match others' opinions.
I mentioned this before, but it's entirely possible that one or both of the girls picked up some (annoying, for him) behavior after 6 weeks with the doting gram/gramp, lots of attention is what I mean. Six weeks is a very long time for kids those ages.

Welcome :)
I agree it will be years before it goes to trial if it does in fact go to trial.
I was also wondering if he could request a judge only trial.
I think a defendant always has the right to a bench trial instead of a jury trial if that’s what they prefer. I’m curious about the “right to a speedy trial”. Is 2-3 years considered “speedy” or could he demand it sooner if he wanted but the defense needs/wants the extra time? This isn’t just a question about the Watts case but these big blown-out cases in general.

I think a defendant always has the right to a bench trial instead of a jury trial if that’s what they prefer. I’m curious about the “right to a speedy trial”. Is 2-3 years considered “speedy” or could he demand it sooner if he wanted but the defense needs/wants the extra time? This isn’t just a question about the Watts case but these big blown-out cases in general.
I would say a speedy trial is within a year, but in this case I can't see that happening. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lamp