Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to try and get this thought out.

If the time of death comes out to be SW died first then the girls. And the defense tries to say the crude oil interfered with those results and they are not accurate, then can those fillings from the beginning where the defense spoke with experts whom said the crude oil would not wipe away dna and so on be used in the trial ?
I hope that made sense.

Another thought if it comes back that the girls passed hours prior to SW then I wonder if he will take a deal so he will never have to explain why his story was so off from the evidence.
They could offer up their own expert witness to attest to that, but in all likelihood they will cross the states witness to ascertain if this scenerio is possible. BUT I'm no expert so @gitana1 will probably know if that's true or not.

I don't know what kind of people they were. I am going to take any information from the outsiders/insiders without criticizing the posters. Just as part of the picture.

But what really surprised me was the string of videos where kids were crying and elicited no response, the camera continued videotaping. It was so teenage-like, I thought "I hope I shall never do it". We read about it all the time, how witnesses keep on videotaping instead of helping. Maybe it is the newly-forming addiction, to your cellphone camera, happening in the world?

Anyhow, I believe we need to draw some conclusions even from such gruesome stories, if only for the living ones. This is the family dynamic that ended in a tragedy, so probably some advices to couples can be eventually provided?

I have a theory. I think that maybe after several years of living together, CW started truly hating SW. And maybe he saw the girls as the continuation of her, did not notice own traits in either of them. So in killing, he killed his much-hated wife and everything and everyone he perceived as related to her. It is not a normal behavior, or pattern of thin looking, of course, but can explain why his actions had the purpose the next day. Driven by hatred he could not process.

I think they could have been in a Co-dependent relationship that turned deadly which could explain a lot of what you say here.

CW knew how people portrayed him because he showed people what he wanted to show people. I feel he believed no one would ever think I hurt my family because I have done a great job being a good husband and dad and everyone will say no way he would hurt his family they are his everything, because this is how he wanted people to see him.

Hopefully with a new VI it will cut back on some of this endless internet psychological diagnosing. CW has been labeled with every psych trait imaginable with nothing supporting it. It just clogs up the thread.
Wishful thinking. It will continue.

And I'll probably be part of it. I find analyzing perps quite interesting. I don't claim to diagnose them, of course.

jmo

Well... One could argue that if we're all aware opinions are colored by our perspectives and experiences, then it could go without saying, so mentioning it would be moot and pointless unless implying something more sinister?

I'd like to hear what the VI has to say and hope she's treated with the respect she deserves and is expected to receive here.
Ok, I give up. The post I made to welcome Trinket and many subsequent answers to others has gotten out of hand for me. Apparently, I am not as good a communicator of my thoughts a s I assumed.

Yeah sorry I said earlier I think I meant County not state.
I think Colorado has 64 Counties with varying demographics. I don’t know how that works for getting a fair trial by a jury of your peers, but Colorado Springs is a possibility I would think. They seem to have a different news cycle than Denver and don’t report on the same stories. You hear about them but they are not all covered in depth.

Ok, I give up. The post I made to welcome Trinket and many subsequent answers to others has gotten out of hand for me. Apparently, I am not as good a communicator of my thoughts a s I assumed.
Hang in there. It's happened to me to. I almost felt attacked as what I said was taken all wrong.
Don't take anything personal just keep going :)

No hard feelings! Debating whether facts are opinions or opinions are facts is kind of like debating if a tree fell in the forest but no one was there, did it still make a sound?

Let’s just all agree to play nice, especially once our VI comes back to post.

Yes. I’m excited to hear she knew both SW & CW well!! She will be a great resource.
The problem is, she/he said the posts will come in the afternoon. For most people, it will be difficult to wait. Some, like me, will miss everything coming in the afternoon. Also, stopping the thread and waiting will not be right, JMHO. Sorry if it is at variance with yours.

I think Colorado has 64 Counties with varying demographics. I don’t know how that works for getting a fair trial by a jury of your peers, but Colorado Springs is a possibility I would think. They seem to have a different news cycle than Denver and don’t report on the same stories. You hear about them but they are not all covered in depth.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members